Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,222 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:13 AM

Can A Christian Girl Make The First Move???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Christian Girl Make The First Move???? (1782 Views)

How To Flirt With A Girl -make Flirting More Effective / Christian Girl Dating A Muslim Guy...can It Work? / Should A Girl Make The First Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Christian Girl Make The First Move???? by CanadianBaby: 5:59am On Jan 05, 2013
There is a gentleman at my church that I am in love with, but we never seem to get passed the basic "hi" and general chatting. I think he likes me to but he hasn't asked me out. Being canadian it's pretty normal for a girl to ask a guy out, but he is nigerian, do you think that he would be turned off if I invited him out for something to eat, or a movie Is there a way I can let him know I am interested without coming off as a jezebel Should I ask my pastor to talk to him on my behalf
Re: Can A Christian Girl Make The First Move???? by seedord247(m): 6:41am On Jan 05, 2013
You really need that juicy this winter..bcus the cold in calgary is alone to feed the sahara desert....
tongue
What of nigeria is he from?
Re: Can A Christian Girl Make The First Move???? by UjSizzle(f): 6:52am On Jan 05, 2013
If you two have already been chatting for a while now, i suppose you could do that. Something very informal...maybe lunch and ask as casually as u can so u don't put him off smiley.
Re: Can A Christian Girl Make The First Move???? by djeezy(m): 6:59am On Jan 05, 2013
Lol@asking your pastor to talk to him on your behalf. If you want him to have an inkling, you have to use body language. Do not use the ones that will create sex appeal, you know what i mean. Inviting him over is not a bad idea.
Re: Can A Christian Girl Make The First Move???? by Chanchit: 7:07am On Jan 05, 2013
Pls you better do it urself, asking ur pastor to help you might just be a turn off for the guy, cos if I'm d one, I will feel monitored, cos ur pastor will always ask how the relationship is going, n it will make me calculate my moves, that way u won't get his 100% attention. So negotiate as a free agent.
Re: Can A Christian Girl Make The First Move???? by ATMC(f): 7:15am On Jan 05, 2013
No, don't ask him out yet. He's likely to ask you out soon...just a little patience. calculate your moves to be seen by him everywhere, i mean in church, just have a good reason y you keep appearing wherever he is and don't forget to look good, believe me he'll be moved by his sight...just use wisdom but don't ask him out. He's nigeria and probably thinks nigeria.
Re: Can A Christian Girl Make The First Move???? by seunfly: 7:28am On Jan 05, 2013
Girl go for goal before someone else get it from you.
Re: Can A Christian Girl Make The First Move???? by kittykat1(f): 7:49am On Jan 05, 2013
Yes sister ruth made the first move to bro boaz and it worked. The best boyfriend I ever had, I made the first move and christian brother for that matter. Unfortunately, I listened to bad advice from my aunt and broke up the relationship. Many years later, I regret.
Re: Can A Christian Girl Make The First Move???? by k2039: 8:01am On Jan 05, 2013
CanadianBaby: There is a gentleman at my church that I am in love with, but we never seem to get passed the basic "hi" and general chatting.
You are in love with someone who is just an acquaintance, that's pathetic, I'm afraid that's not love, you are just attracted to him.
CanadianBaby: I think he likes me to but he hasn't asked me out.
You think or you know that he likes you.
The only problem is that your thinking may be flawed because of your attraction to him.
'The less emotional you are the more logical your reasoning'---- k2039
CanadianBaby: Being canadian it's pretty normal for a girl to ask a guy out, but he is nigerian,
That's in canad, you are in Nigeria behave like a Nigerian(In roman behave like romans)
CanadianBaby: do you think that he would be turned off if I invited him out for something to eat, or a movie
I'm sorry, I'm not a telepath.
CanadianBaby: Is there a way I can let him know I am interested without coming off as a jezebel
Yes, provided you don't come out as desperate and you don't tell him with you mouth. Just play the normal games you girls play that shows you are interested in him and hope he approaches you, if he doesn't then move on with your life.

CanadianBaby: Should I ask my pastor to talk to him on my behalf
You can only ask your pastor if God revealed to you that he's your husband.
Re: Can A Christian Girl Make The First Move???? by kittykat1(f): 8:10am On Jan 05, 2013
Madam its the 21st century, there is nothing wrong. U will see a sharper babe ask him out and it will work out for them.

If he rejects u, there's nothing wrong about that. Its 50:50 but if u don't act, u will never know.
Re: Can A Christian Girl Make The First Move???? by AlterEgoTM: 9:09am On Jan 05, 2013
If you are convinced of your feelings for the lad, go for him!

Afterall, the first MILF i nailed in my life, came on to me like an angry wolf! The dividends of that very first are of inesteemable values today. cheesy cheesy cheesy

If you don't try to find out, you will never know what's in store!
Re: Can A Christian Girl Make The First Move???? by Smuthx(m): 9:37am On Jan 05, 2013
Make sure that he is not married. because SOME Nigerian men will have a wife in his home country and parade themselves as single when they get to another country for them to keep the appeal and possibly green card.
Re: Can A Christian Girl Make The First Move???? by kittykat1(f): 9:42am On Jan 05, 2013
Smuthx: Make sure that he is not married. because SOME Nigerian men will have a wife in his home country and parade themselves as single when they get to another country for them to keep the appeal and possibly green card.

Hmmmm. Very good point!
Re: Can A Christian Girl Make The First Move???? by Mynd44: 9:44am On Jan 05, 2013
You can. There is nothing bad in asking a guy out babe
Re: Can A Christian Girl Make The First Move???? by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 05, 2013
Op it's not bad at all if u make the move, it jus depend on the person involved.
My advice is plssssssss don't!!! I'm shoutin frm here, i won't last.
Re: Can A Christian Girl Make The First Move???? by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 05, 2013
Dont release it on him too heavily, it will bounce back on you. Dont tell him you love him, use wisdom.

Tell him you like him very much on a regular basis, dont tell him you love him o. Tell him he's your kind of man. Tell him he's good looking. Tell him he's one of the best men you've ever met. Dont go beyond this and chances are a 100 to zero that he will ask you out.
Re: Can A Christian Girl Make The First Move???? by CanadianBaby: 5:28pm On Jan 05, 2013
See the problem is, our church doesn't allow dating, we are only allowed Christian courtship, guided by our pastor, so I don't want to do anything that will make me loose my chance with the guy I love so much, or make my pastor or family stop respecting me. And I am sure it is love because he is the first guy I ever seriously concidered getting married to.
Re: Can A Christian Girl Make The First Move???? by kittykat1(f): 6:01pm On Jan 05, 2013
CanadianBaby: See the problem is, our church doesn't allow dating, we are only allowed Christian courtship, guided by our pastor, so I don't want to do anything that will make me loose my chance with the guy I love so much, or make my pastor or family stop respecting me. And I am sure it is love because he is the first guy I ever seriously concidered getting married to.

Then tell ur pastor,

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Twin Brothers Arrested Over Whose Turn It Was To Have SEX With Girlfriend / Should He Marry An SSCE Holder Who Loves Him? / He Is Way Too Shy, Advice Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.