Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,799 members, 7,879,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:27 PM

Why Some Ladies Will Never Get A Good Husband? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Some Ladies Will Never Get A Good Husband? (4969 Views)

Ladies, Why You May Never Get A Good Husband (photo) / Top 10 Guys On Nairaland That Are Good Husband Material / List 5 Qualities Of A Good Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Some Ladies Will Never Get A Good Husband? by fatty27: 10:38am On Feb 24, 2008
I felt sorry whenever I hear ladies at 28, 29, upward saying they don't have a man. We decided to devote time to study this trend.

In a nation where men outnumbered women, it is inconceivable to hear women cry for shortage of good men.

Our finding shows:

MATERIALISM: most women, are ever alert at the possibility of dating Rich guy or potential ones.He lives abroad,works in bank or oil coy etc. Forget what many of them say that money is not an issue. The true is that if you find any single lady from 28 upward. You'll find underneath her "surface tension" that silent desire for materialism. Our research group did online/offlin sample on 20 ladies by posing as poor man and rich man simultenously but with different ID.

Out of the 20, 17 women show by their act, they would go for cashman. Interesting thing is that 15 of the sample were on nairaland.And 13 of the materialistic ladies are nairalanders!

UNDUE COMPARISON:
Some ladies have penchant habit of comparing every man they meet with their ex.14 of the ladies on nairaland show that trait.The interesting thing is that,they also have shallow perception of what a successful relationship mean. They show tendency to distrust their partners. 10 of the 15 of those on nairaland are unfaithful. In other word, they fail the test that was meant to test their fidelity.The interesting thing about these women is that they sounded courageous but are very, very vulnerable to deception whether online or offline. Two of the nairalanders actually met their "suitors" at a designated venues. Both of them show that they are after all women and very vulnerable.One lady almost had sex with our contact just for dollar.Of course, they would never meet again. She made our contact "did it". However, the sex machine was not a nairaland lady. She was an offline sample.

EGO:
The tendency to show disinterest even though interested is another factor. The ladies hate desperate guys if he had no buck. But jumped at a banker if he "smell money."
Re: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get A Good Husband? by fatty27: 11:09am On Feb 24, 2008
RELIGION:
this also limit chances of getting good man. Even though some ladies are not religous and are fake at best, they still want to marry a "pious" man from their churches etc.

They would rather go for a devil in their church than a saint in their backyard. Yet, they claim there are no good men!

TRIBE:
almost all the ladies except one out of the twenty won't mind marrying a foreigner even if he is poor. But most of the ladies have reservation against a fellow blackman if he doesn't come from the same tribe as them. This open up an interesting observation. We are working on parents' response to their wards marrying foreigners. The ladies who however would obey their parents if they oppose marrying other tribes show they would accept a foreigner regardless of their parents response!

RIGIDITY/ FEMINISM:
it is interesting to know that some of the singles from 28 years and above are rigid in ideology. They constantly clash with the guys and are ever ready to show that this is 21st century. One of the ladies went far to say that she won't be cooking for her husband. That same lady told the same man, (while acting as rich man) that she would cook the best dish for him and take care of home! A glaring revealation that revealed how women behaves.

One desperate lady would do anything to discourage poor men from her. She had bad experience in hands of a man. And had resolved never to marry a poor man even though she had no degree and is poor herself!

The rest of the finding would be revealed later. Watch out for a comprehensive book on the research that had taken months to compiled.

Meanwhile, when you hear a lady is single while men abounds, always take a second look at why they are single. Many of them had broken men's heart for selfish reason before coming to the market.

We are almost through with men's version of the research. It is explosive as they bare their minds to our volunteers.

Your comments are welcome.
Re: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get A Good Husband? by NOIBMUUL(m): 11:30am On Feb 24, 2008
No qualms
Re: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get A Good Husband? by NOIBMUUL(m): 11:30am On Feb 24, 2008
No qualms
Re: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get A Good Husband? by fatty27: 11:48am On Feb 24, 2008
The survey only covered ladies between 28 and 35 year old due to their peculiarity. I wish they would learn why men dump them fast for younger ladies. Any lady that fail to tie down a man at 28 is either cheated or cheating.
Those who for other reasons such as education remain single at 28 upward are to be carefully scrutinized before marriage. Those at 30 and above must be xray before love enter. If they are rich, extra care must be taken to look at their past and their character. At least men interviewed confided to this.
Re: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get A Good Husband? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 24, 2008
This is serious!!! cheesy
Re: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get A Good Husband? by fabiyi: 11:28am On Feb 25, 2008
fatty27,

Your findings are very loaded and really made a whole lots of sense. In fact, the same symdrome has degenerated to ladies below 28 years of age as well and this called for an urgent attention by all the stakeholders( ladies, parents, siblings, guardiance, tutors, govt, mothers, media etc.) to sensitize all and sundries.

There is an adage in Yoruba language that says,( obinrin so iwa nu, oni oun kori ile oko gbe) " a woman lost good manners and she kept complaining of incessant divorce or marriage break-up". You can not eat your cake and have it. No way!! Civilization, modernization or any other name you may call it, men will always be the head and can never be the subject. This has been ordered by God.

If you research into successful marriages today, you will see that those women respect their husband and the husband reciprocate as well. Respect must come from a woman first and man is equally expected to respect his wife as well. Though, some men know how to handle arrogant women, all you need to do is that damn all her money and stop her from working and endeavour to provide all the family needs if possible pay her salaries.

But reverse is the case for some guys as they can not handle the situation most especially if they do not have good job. At the end, they will settle for divorce as every man wants to be in control. That is just the basic facts.

So, we can collectively save the future of this generation by starting from our sisters at home. I am confident that it will help a great deal.

cheers!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get A Good Husband? by NOIBMUUL(m): 11:14am On Dec 16, 2012
Did this topic ever make front page? tongue
Re: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get A Good Husband? by Mynd44: 12:01pm On Dec 16, 2012
After how many years?
Re: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get A Good Husband? by xyoung: 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2012
I love dis thread
Never trust a naija girl
97percent of dem are fraudulent
They are d reasons for failed marriages in Nigeria..their crave for material and selfish benefits leave many of dem single
If you doubt me, park your car somewhere and disguise like a hustling guy and toast ur dream girl and see what u get!! Compare it with when you are driving
I think most (not all sha but almost all) are thieves and gold diggers
Be careful dudes
They will always say de doont care bout ur money but dier actions speak differently
GBAM!!!
Re: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get A Good Husband? by MrsChima(f): 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2012
Because they are looking for and at the wrong things.
Re: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get A Good Husband? by larrymoore(m): 8:22pm On Dec 16, 2012
Money brings fame, fame brings bitches.
Re: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get A Good Husband? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 16, 2012
Many of them are into "bad boys". That's the reason.

PEACE
Re: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get A Good Husband? by OCTAVO: 8:37pm On Dec 16, 2012
Good.
Re: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get A Good Husband? by SELFWORTH: 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2012
This is a hypocritical post.

For a man to be good human being (hence a good husband) now depends on a woman.

The assumptions are all one sided hence the conclusions you arrived at.

Don't you have women in your family? Did they all have the same experience whilst dating/courting ?
Re: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get A Good Husband? by Sweetlemon(f): 9:08pm On Dec 16, 2012
It's threads like this that drive ladies above 28 into desperation. Why won't they become desperate to be Mrs somebody when the world sees them as having one problem or the other just because they couldn't hook a man before that age??
When did marriage become a yardstick to determining a person's xter I know many loud mouthed, vile, vain ladies who married before 25.
How about the ones who married @ 24 but to the wrong men Men who make their lives miserable?
Let me educate you guys, marriage is not about when you marry but WHO you marry. If you are not married to the right person then a single person is far better off than you are!
Yes, some ladies are materialistic, but MOST women dream of a rich prince! Even those who eventually married struggling guys #fact.
You guys should learn to understand that some ladies are just not lucky in the dating game. Some people have trouble finding people they are compartible with. If men I have no iota of feelings for are proposing to me, I'm sure as hell not gonna jump @ them just because I'm 28 years old!

4 Likes

Re: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get A Good Husband? by claremont(m): 9:43pm On Dec 16, 2012
fatty27: RELIGION:
this also limit chances of getting good man. Even though some ladies are not religous and are fake at best, they still want to marry a "pious" man from their churches etc.

They would rather go for a devil in their church than a saint in their backyard. Yet, they claim there are no good men!

God bless you for this comment! grin
Re: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get A Good Husband? by baggy4luv(m): 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2012
xyoung: I love dis thread
Never trust a naija girl
97percent of dem are fraudulent
They are d reasons for failed marriages in Nigeria..their crave for material and selfish benefits leave many of dem single
If you doubt me, park your car somewhere and disguise like a hustling guy and toast ur dream girl and see what u get!! Compare it with when you are driving
I think most (not all sha but almost all) are thieves and gold diggers
Be careful dudes
They will always say de doont care bout ur money but dier actions speak differently
GBAM!!!
u just unravel every ills.
Re: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get A Good Husband? by baggy4luv(m): 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2012
larrymoore: Money brings fame, fame brings bitches.
na bitc.h u go put for ause abi.yambrain
Re: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get A Good Husband? by xyoung: 8:32pm On Jan 03, 2013
Sweetlemon: It's threads like this that drive ladies above 28 into desperation. Why won't they become desperate to be Mrs somebody when the world sees them as having one problem or the other just because they couldn't hook a man before that age??
When did marriage become a yardstick to determining a person's xter I know many loud mouthed, vile, vain ladies who married before 25.
How about the ones who married @ 24 but to the wrong men Men who make their lives miserable?
Let me educate you guys, marriage is not about when you marry but WHO you marry. If you are not married to the right person then a single person is far better off than you are!
Yes, some ladies are materialistic, but MOST women dream of a rich prince! Even those who eventually married struggling guys #fact.
You guys should learn to understand that some ladies are just not lucky in the dating game. Some people have trouble finding people they are compartible with. If men I have no iota of feelings for are proposing to me, I'm sure as hell not gonna jump @ them just because I'm 28 years old!
Are u really 28yrs old?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Girls Playing Silly Games / Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married / Why Do People Like Tall Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.