Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,899 members, 7,933,321 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 01:48 AM

The Somali/ethiopian People - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Somali/ethiopian People (42828 Views)

Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) / Are Somali/Ethiopian People Taking Over Modeling? / Somali/ethiopian/eritrean women and how they are viewed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 06, 2013
somalia9: i guess u dont want me to quote u....lmo

you are insane you know that?

https://www.nairaland.com/1152412/somali-ethiopian-people/2#13703657

i had answered u earlier smh.

she is pure somali.....i figured u might say indian....but notice u never said she was african american...lmao

"pure"?
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by Blyss: 7:33am On Jan 06, 2013
*Kails*:
^^i thought you were talking about feature and not hair. lipsrsealed

BUSTED!! You see how fast he switch that ish up once I started hitting his azz with the comparison pics? cheesy cheesy
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 06, 2013
*yawns*

so is this "who is more mixed...who looks less black" competition over yet?
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 06, 2013
Blyss:

BUSTED!! You see how fast he switch that ish up once I started hitting his azz with the comparison pics? cheesy cheesy

lol.
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by somalia9: 7:35am On Jan 06, 2013
what ethnicity is this lady here...

Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by somalia9: 7:36am On Jan 06, 2013
Blyss:

go back and read....i said anyone who looks somali and post their picture....are you saying you cant find a black women with real hair..how embaressing...
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 06, 2013
smh.
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by somalia9: 7:37am On Jan 06, 2013
this is sad....so you cant post a negroid with nice soft hair and straight nose.....i rest my case.....

what ethnicity is this lady kails

Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by Blyss: 7:37am On Jan 06, 2013
*Kails*:
ok, can i give blyss a hint?

Yeah, give me a hint. cheesy
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by somalia9: 7:38am On Jan 06, 2013
Blyss:

Yeah, give me a hint. cheesy

This is soooooo sad.....omg......i am litterly cummmmmin in joy....
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 06, 2013
*Kails*:
ok since i have been "ok'd" to help.

blyss you might want to start looking at tribes in surrounding east african countries such as kenya, tanzania, rwanda, burundi, ethiopia; etc.

Nilotes/Cushitic tribes...

that's all I'm going to say.

^^^^^
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by somalia9: 7:40am On Jan 06, 2013
kails i know this whole convo hurts you soo deep inside.....

all this could be avoided simply by saying Somalis and ethiopians are not negroid simply because if they were negroid would look somali....but i guess he gave up cause he couldnt find a negroid with nice hair...lmao
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by Blyss: 7:42am On Jan 06, 2013
somalia9: this is sad....so you cant post a negroid with nice soft hair and straight nose.....i rest my case.....

what ethnicity is this lady kails

She looks black with some generational mixture, just like most Black-Americans such as Ciara. cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/938168_7891688770_3f39c010c4_jpg6ad689ee706938f133e080b5969a1a8e
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by somalia9: 7:42am On Jan 06, 2013
reall hair looks like this.....

Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 06, 2013
why are you so adamant that this affects me? grin
i mean seriously, either way my point is proven.

i'm just tickled at what this has boiled down to.
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by somalia9: 7:44am On Jan 06, 2013
Blyss:

She looks black with some generational mixture, just like the Ciara a black-american. cheesy

OH GOD PLZ...THIS IS SO EMBARESSING...SHOW THE HAIR...EVEN WITH SOME ADMIXTURE THE HAIR LOOKS SO NASTY AND DRY....

HE EVEN ADMITS SHES HAS ADMIXTURE...........JUST POST SOME WEST AFRICANS.....OR DO THEY ALL HAVE MAKE UP AND WEAVES?
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 06, 2013
real hair comes in various textures ali.

there are somalis with hair like that, and some with hair like mine.

look @ how stiff her shyt is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r330RkxEX4I

and if i am not mistaken you said she is from YOUR clan. wink

1 Like

Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by somalia9: 7:45am On Jan 06, 2013
Blyss:

She looks black with some generational mixture, just like most Black-Americans such as Ciara. cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/938168_7891688770_3f39c010c4_jpg6ad689ee706938f133e080b5969a1a8e

so you admited the black girl has admixture....despite that she still looks like she has nappy hair...notice how the somali girl looks more feminent and indian.....this is indeed sad....this is my ultimate thread....
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by somalia9: 7:46am On Jan 06, 2013
so far you have failed me by posting women with nappy hair, and you even admited some were mixed....but am cheering for you....

find a negroid that loooks like this beutiful somali angel.

Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by somalia9: 7:48am On Jan 06, 2013
mahubo hair is 10times nicer than any negroid....trust me......she just doesnt comb her hair...but still is long and nice......come on now...

remember we had this whole conversation before...you could never find a somali with nappy hair....except for some oromo dude with the afro.... grin

still i like where this convo is going.....You have to post a biracial black to compare to a somali.....lol
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by somalia9: 7:50am On Jan 06, 2013
kails...here is your game....what ethnicity is this girl.....

Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by Blyss: 7:53am On Jan 06, 2013
somalia9:

so you admited the black girl has admixture....despite that she still looks like she has nappy hair...notice how the somali girl looks more feminent and indian.....this is indeed sad....this is my ultimate thread....

Vermin, you are a complete joke. She is as much mixed as that Somali girl you've posted. cheesy Your Somali girl is of some Arab descent and the black-american girl is of some white and possibly native-american descent. Both or Generationally mixed as most black-americans and Somali are. Neither is directly mixed. So what's the problem? This clearly shows that you people are no less black or Negro than we are. cheesy Just give it up; I'm kicking you a new azzhole right now. cheesy
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by somalia9: 7:54am On Jan 06, 2013
Blyss:

Vermin, you are a complete joke. She is as much mixed as that Somali girl you've posted. cheesy [b]Your Somali girl is of some Arab descent [/b]and the black-american girl is of some white and possibly native-american descent. Both or Generationally mixed as most black-americans and Somali are. Neither is directly mixed. So what's the problem? This clearly shows that you people are no less black or Negro than we are. cheesy Just give it up; I'm kicking you a new azzhole right now. cheesy

S E L F S L A Y E D

cant believe i had to get to you to prove kails wrong....the game is over now....bye bye bye monkey

fyi the somali girl i posted is SOMALI and she is from the Darod clan, subclan majertaine, subclan omar mohamud
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by somalia9: 7:57am On Jan 06, 2013
kails how do you feel about the performance of blyss?

i want you to chime in....

I CANT believe he said the somali girl was mixed with arab....she is somali...just somalis as a people are mixed with arabs.....lmao
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 06, 2013
brb guys.

still searching for more vids. tongue

because apparently i can't find "nappy head" somalis lol.
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by Blyss: 7:57am On Jan 06, 2013
somalia9:

S E L F S L A Y E D

cant believe i had to get to you to prove kails wrong....the game is over now....bye bye bye monkey

What, was that under question here?
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 06, 2013
in the meantime lets go on features...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G04L3tS3lUs

i guess he isn't "full somali" huh?
despite looking like MANY aas grin

lemme guess he's "bantu". grin
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by somalia9: 7:58am On Jan 06, 2013
Blyss:

What, was that under question here?

you basically fell for my trapp....thank you ...takes a bow...you are a good monkey who follows the master
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by somalia9: 7:59am On Jan 06, 2013
*Kails*:
in the meantime lets go on features...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G04L3tS3lUs

i guess he isn't "full somali" huh?
despite looking like MANY aas grin

lemme guess he's "bantu". grin

no his somali...look at his hair.....look at his nose and skin tone.....ur awesome
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by Blyss: 8:01am On Jan 06, 2013
*Kails*:
brb guys.

still searching for more vids. tongue

because apparently i can't find "nappy head" somalis lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuvHaiXmKwk
Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by Blyss: 8:05am On Jan 06, 2013
somalia9:

no his somali...look at his hair.....look at his nose and skin tone.....ur awesome

LOL, dude you're losing this thing badly. If I seen him among a group of black, american kids he wouldn't even spark a passing thought of being out of place. cheesy Matter of fact, he looks a lot like one of my little cousins. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Somali/ethiopian People by somalia9: 8:31am On Jan 06, 2013
Blyss:

LOL, dude you're losing this thing badly. If I seen him among a group of black, american kids he wouldn't even spark a passing thought of being out of place. cheesy Matter of fact, he looks a lot like one of my little cousins. cheesy

Lol ok...and i guess his hair is african american too and so is his nose....lmao...

you have sufficed for now...i will use you when i need you once more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Wodaabe Men, A Fulani Ethnic Group Who Make-up For Easy Marriage, / Ten Famous Festivals in Nigeria / Emir Sanusi Buys A Rolls Royce (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.