Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,471 members, 7,978,545 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:04 AM

Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell (3378 Views)

My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife / My Husbands Brother Is Breaking My Marriage / MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by Aafulenu(f): 7:16pm On Jan 07, 2013
biolabee: The fellow attacking debrief have u eaten today
I dont see any correlation between nosy possibly diabolical inlaws and spousal abuse

The lady has spoken and i salute your courage
as they have adviced, ur hubby has suffered for you, move back in and if possible move away from the inlaws
look for a baby to adopt
Maybe God will open your womb

point of correction
the woman's womb is not closed!, its the man that is spermless
Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by Genius100: 10:33pm On Jan 07, 2013
Sadoluwa. Now:

Sorry guys but I just had to open another ID to reply this thread.
I'm 99% sure this is one of my husband's younger ones and I will be giving you answers cos you asked the questions.

Yes I got married to your brother in 2004, January to be precise and till date we have no kids to call our own. Have you ever considered the fact that it is your brother that's been diagnosed with azoospermia whereby no sperm is produced. Are you also aware that your father which is my FIL also suffered from the same condition b4 he went with your mom to see a prpphet/babalawo and did one thing and one thing b4 they started having kids? Do you also know the genesis of the quarrel I had with your Sisters and with your Mom especially when she asked me to do same thing and I refused cos my faith would not allow me and most importantly I wouldn't want to put my unborn and innocent son(s) thru what my hubby is going thru.

You cant understand the reason the reason why I left. How can I remain when after spending almost a million bucks of my OWN to go for IUI using a DONOR sperm i still lost the baby after a dream attack which i'm sure is from your family. If not for God on my side I would have died between sept-jan 2005-06 when you people came against me (Another long story). Any sane person wouldn't want to have anything to do with your type. Its so unfortunate that a Jewel like my husband would come from a family as bad and evil as yours but I know my God is not sleeping. This is my year and I will excel and have my babies this year 2013 no matter what you people do or say.

As per me spending your brothers money, do you even know where the money comes from? remember I also work and my wages is almost getting to 7 figs monthly. I bet you didn't expect that.

If not for the my Christian upbringing and conscience that wouldn't allow me remarry.......... The whole lot of you would av been in my past by now.

I want to believe you guys haven't started putting pressure on your other brother's wife, at least their own marriage is just abt 2 yrs. My advise to you too is to get yourself tested, since the problem seem to be hereditary.

Eyin oloshi jatijati, Evil pple.

May God have mercy on me and forgive me.

I also apologise to well meaning pple for the mumbo jumbo, I'm not in the best frame of mind and wouldn't wish what I'd been thru on anyone else.

With all due respect, you are quite ignorant That's the problem with Africans, we are so intellectually lazy. Listen my friend, you will keep shortchanging yourself if you continue to believe all that rubbish that someone did juju to make you lose your baby. Use your brain instead. The reason you lost the baby has absolutely nothing to do with spiritual attack. The success rate for those procedures are not very high even in the western world, not to talk about the amount of stress you may have been under with this entire situation. Second, your story about some prophet curing your FIL situation is also rubbish.

Stop believing all that rubbish. If you want to stay married and have a baby, make sure your husband agrees to you using a donor, and do the procedure again. Eliminate stressors from your life to increase the chances of a successful outcome.

If the whole wahala is too much, divorce your husband and move on with your life. Life is too short.
Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by biolabee(m): 11:15pm On Jan 07, 2013
Aafulenu:

point of correction
the woman's womb is not closed!, its the man that is spermless

point taken... in the context of this family
My point is that maybe an adoption will help
he may not be spermless, modern medical techniques can help
maybe when the stress comes down, u never know

Making a categorical statement like dat is harsh
Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by ubong560(m): 1:50am On Jan 09, 2013
Dear commenters, i sincerely sorry for coming dis late. Its unfortunate d supposed sil had successfully misrepresent u pple. She is not the one am referring to. Thanks.

@sadoluwa_Now, am 100% sure you are on the wrong target. But is good u've expressed ur
life frustratn here for evry to know ur condition. Below r d facts 2 prove we r not related in anyway and therefore mean it wasn't u i was referring to.

1)U sound vry Yorubatical,but sorry my lineage is million miles away frm yoruba.

2)My mother was forced to stop bearing children as they were alot of fruitful eggs in her womb, if not, she would have born up to a dozen talkless of going to babalawo for rubbish.

3)From my grand father's story, it took my mother less than 1yr to give birth to her 1st child just after marriage.

4)My brother's marriage was on October and not January as stated by you.
Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by ubong560(m): 2:08am On Jan 09, 2013
Continuation:

5)As far as am concern, my brother's wife am talking about here is a
complete non-industrious lady and earns no thrash than going around spewing her mouth
everywhere with frivolous gisting

6)Just in case you do not take your time any other time again before you rush
on a thread you think has similarity with your frustrated situation, may you become a
lesbian and may u have lesbian sex wit mad woman who been in d street eating frm d dustbin for more than ten yrs.

My SUPPOSED SIL bird of the same feathers!
Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by Gambrosia: 2:15am On Jan 09, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by ubong560(m): 2:34am On Jan 09, 2013
@those who spewed out thrashes up there because i asked for advice, if female, may ur daughter inlaw do d same to u and ur son; if male, may ur son be in dat same mess.
wat is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

Can a sheep giv birth to rabbit? How can my brother be infertile wen my family is filled with fertility? Nobody in my family has dis issue of childlessness and marital frustration except dis one brought by this satanic agent. Think well b4 u comment.
Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by ubong560(m): 2:37am On Jan 09, 2013
@Gambrosia, wats d baby for?
Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by Gambrosia: 2:47am On Jan 09, 2013
ubong560: @Gambrosia, wats d baby for?

Just to show that I am sucking on my pacifier as an 'observer' only, while trying to figure out what the HELL this thread is all about? undecided Are you one of those NL posters that opens threads to have 'conversations' with thineself? grin Who are you quarrelling with on this thread?

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by Genius100: 2:47am On Jan 09, 2013
ubong560: @those who spewed out thrashes up there because i asked for advice, if female, may ur daughter inlaw do d same to u and ur son; if male, may ur son be in dat same mess.

Can a sheep giv birth to rabbit? How can my brother be infertile wen my family is filled with fertility? Nobody in my family has dis issue of childlessness and marital frustration except dis one brought by this satanic agent. Think well b4 u comment.
Chief, infertility is not inherited. Your family being fertile has nothing to with the possibility that your brother may be infertile. Calm down, and try to figure out why your brother is acting the way he is. It's either infertility or some other inadequacy. You cannot help him if you don't know the truth!

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by Gambrosia: 3:00am On Jan 09, 2013
Oh I see!
Both Sister-in-law and Brother-in-law are on the same thread?
Or so we are made to believe!
*yawns*

Boring 'village squabbles'!
My brain can never be entertained by this kind of pepper-soup gossip thread!
Thanks for the H-entertainment! kiss

NOTHING AS UNAPPEALING AS WHEN OPs TAKE OVER THEIR OWN THREADS TO FORM A PEPPER-SOUP GANG THREAD! angry
Very TACKY AND DULL!

Thread unfollowed! kiss
Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by Nobody: 4:34am On Jan 09, 2013
Genius100:
Chief, infertility is not inherited. Your family being fertile has nothing to with the possibility that your brother may be infertile. Calm down, and try to figure out why your brother is acting the way he is. It's either infertility or some other inadequacy. You cannot help him if you don't know the truth!

Not true. some can.
Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by Nobody: 6:03am On Jan 09, 2013
Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 09, 2013
ubong560: @those who spewed out thrashes up there because i asked for advice, if female, may ur daughter inlaw do d same to u and ur son; if male, may ur son be in dat same mess.

you sir, need to go back to school and pay attention in biology class.
Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by greatgod2012(f): 9:25am On Jan 09, 2013
davidylan:

you sir, need to go back to school and pay attention in biology class.

lol
Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by tasandra: 3:19pm On Jan 09, 2013
@ Op,all dsame,learn to mind ur bizness if u av any sadnawa 4 all this kain yeye inlaws oo.
Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by ubong560(m): 9:43pm On Jan 09, 2013
@Gambrosia, watch ur tongue. Life and dead is in d power of tongue. Dont let ur tongue of fire ruin dis forum for us. Park well b4 u cause traffic ppppaaaddddlock
Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by baby124: 9:49pm On Jan 09, 2013
roftlmao.... cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do I Do To My Wife / What's The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Man? / Domestic Violence: The Guy With The Abusive Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.