Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,498 members, 7,951,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:11 AM

Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell (2731 Views)

HELP! My Brother Is Having An Affair Wit His Lesson Teacher. / I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... / I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by ubong560(m): 11:48pm On Jan 05, 2013
Fellow Nlanders, as a family i need a collective but sound, sincere and serious comment pls. Thanks.

My elder brother got married since d yr 2004 and till date NOTHING, i repeat "NOTHING" 2 show in d 9 yrs marriage. No child, no good behaviour and no family contributn of hers as a married wman. B4 he married d devilish woman, my family objected 2 it but he stil went and did d wedding. Dis wman is so rude such dat none of us can dare enter our brother's huz again cos if u go, u wil surely regret u did. She larvishes my bros money like hell. Even wit dis rude character of hers, she will pack out of my bros huz frm time 2 time, but my bro. wil stil go bak 2 beg and take her back. He once snubbed my mother and fought my father just because he was advised against dis same wman. It's up 2 10mnths now since she last packed out, bt my bro is crazily craving 2 bring her back. We've done our best 2 stop him b4 dis evil wman kills him but he stil insist. Pls, do u think he's vry sane?
Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by braine(m): 12:00am On Jan 06, 2013
I'm sure he is sane. It seems the woman makes him happy; if that's the case, I think you guys should just leave them alone. All you need to help him with is prayers, since its "evil" you assumed the woman as.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by Lobolintin(m): 12:33am On Jan 06, 2013
U brox nah gud man o o,him sabi beg.. Cary am go barack,make them treat am up... D wife nah calabar ?
Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by eyenCalabar(m): 12:45am On Jan 06, 2013
To me, I feel that woman doesn't have any problem but you people. I know what she would be going through in your brother's house because she can't have a child for you people. By the way, are you sure your brother's problem of childlessness is caused by this woman? Has he showed you guys the result of the last fertility test he did? But then, your people should understand that marriage is for better and for worse. You guys should even be exploring ways of making peace for them and not praying for them to divorce. Stop tearing their world apart.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by ubong560(m): 6:08am On Jan 06, 2013
U guys responses av indeed surprised me immensely. It seems u pple do not undastnd d capacity at wch dis evil creature called his wife occupies in unfair character, if u do, u wil undastnd dat d wman in questn here can poison my bro. n he dies. No mata one's financial status, he somtims must run out of money within his pocket. N4,600 was givn 2 a responsibl married wman who is not even industrous n all she culd do was to embarrass my bro. on d road claiming d money wasnt enuf just 2go 2 mkt n prepare wkend soup 4 d two of them. Is dat a gud housewif?. My bro once bought four tins of beverages, two 4 my mum and two 4 her mum, u wuldnt beliv dis satanic existence packed evrytin 2 her mum n refused mine who suffered n trained my bro 2 dat level n my bro. didnt see anytin wrong wit dat. Wat do u call dat? I can go on endlessly displayng inhumane characters of hers n dis is d same wman my bro is craving 4? Am sure a diabolic mean is applied in this.
Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by Aafulenu(f): 7:54am On Jan 06, 2013
in all, there are always two sides of the story, have u heard ur brothers side or his wifes? ur bro must have a genuie reason for wantin her back, y dont u find out?

do that with an unbiased mind and comeback. thou i doubt u can be unbiased in dis issue

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by dmcdad: 10:06am On Jan 06, 2013
What do you want us to do?

Do you think anything we type on here would change the reality?

You asked us if he is sane or not... How do we know if he is sane and all? Besides, what effect would our response have on what is happening?
Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by pwiz(m): 11:17am On Jan 06, 2013
Egbon re ti je efo...
Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by dayokanu(m): 7:26pm On Jan 07, 2013
Sadoluwa. Now:

Sorry guys but I just had to open another ID to reply this thread.
I'm 99% sure this is one of my husband's younger ones and I will be giving you answers cos you asked the questions.

Yes I got married to your brother in 2004, January to be precise and till date we have no kids to call our own. Have you ever considered the fact that it is your brother that's been diagnosed with azoospermia whereby no sperm is produced. Are you also aware that your father which is my FIL also suffered from the same condition b4 he went with your mom to see a prpphet/babalawo and did one thing and one thing b4 they started having kids? Do you also know the genesis of the quarrel I had with your Sisters and with your Mom especially when she asked me to do same thing and I refused cos my faith would not allow me and most importantly I wouldn't want to put my unborn and innocent son(s) thru what my hubby is going thru.

You cant understand the reason the reason why I left. How can I remain when after spending almost a million bucks of my OWN to go for IUI using a DONOR sperm i still lost the baby after a dream attack which i'm sure is from your family. If not for God on my side I would have died between sept-jan 2005-06 when you people came against me (Another long story). Any sane person wouldn't want to have anything to do with your type. Its so unfortunate that a Jewel like my husband would come from a family as bad and evil as yours but I know my God is not sleeping. This is my year and I will excel and have my babies this year 2013 no matter what you people do or say.

As per me spending your brothers money, do you even know where the money comes from? remember I also work and my wages is almost getting to 7 figs monthly. I bet you didn't expect that.

If not for the my Christian upbringing and conscience that wouldn't allow me remarry.......... The whole lot of you would av been in my past by now.

I want to believe you guys haven't started putting pressure on your other brother's wife, at least their own marriage is just abt 2 yrs. My advise to you too is to get yourself tested, since the problem seem to be hereditary.

Eyin oloshi jatijati, Evil pple.

May God have mercy on me and forgive me.

I also apologise to well meaning pple for the mumbo jumbo, I'm not in the best frame of mind and wouldn't wish what I'd been thru on anyone else.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by eyenCalabar(m): 11:21am On Jan 08, 2013
@Dayo, this is what I was talking about when I read the Op's story. Dayo, you can PM me let me tell you a story of what my sister have pass through due to similar family issue like this and they are always the first that'll start complaining that the woman can't bear a child. But you made a mistake, you went real far. I know you did because you loved your hubby but was it really necessary...? Most times, it's good to dig real deep into the family of the person you are involve with for thinking of marriage. The devil is always looking for loopholes. Take heart please.
Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by ubong560(m): 4:37pm On Jan 08, 2013
@poster above, am 100% sure you are on the wrong target. But is good you've expressed ur life frustration here. Below are the reasons to prove we are not related in anyway and therefore mean it wasn't you i was referring to.

1)You sound very Yorubatic, but sorry my lineage is million miles away from yoruba.

2)My mother was forced to stop bearing children as they were alot of fruitful eggs in her womb, if not, she would have born up to a dozen talkless of going to babalawo for rubbish.

3)From my grand father's story, it took my mother less than 1yr to give birth to her 1st child just after marriage.

4)My brother's marriage was on October and not January as stated by you.

5)As far as am concern, my brother's wife am talking about here is a complete non-industrious lady and earns no thrash than spewing her mouth everywhere with frivolous gisting

6)Just in case you do not take your time any time again before you rush on what you think has similarity with your situation, you shall become a lesbian and it's those female mad people who has been into the business of mmmmmaaaaddddiiiinnnngg in the past ten years that shall be your lesbians friends.

I AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE!
Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by Arosa(m): 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2013
@op, your bros is sane. My advice is for you to take him out to meet other nice women so that he can forget this evil woman. It's up to you to save your bros, be strong.
Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by Pritheeann(f): 8:48pm On Jan 08, 2013
D hand writing on d wall is written clearly dat d woman as given ur broda dat medicine dey call''kopnomi''...
Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by UjSizzle(f): 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2013
Leave their marriage alone and pray for your brother since you're so sure his wife is evil.
Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by donsteady(m): 9:10pm On Jan 08, 2013
my broda, my advice is, take your bro to TB Joshua
Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by slimchi2k2(m): 9:24pm On Jan 08, 2013
eyenCalabar: To me, I feel that woman doesn't have any problem but you people. I know what she would be going through in your brother's house because she can't have a child for you people. By the way, are you sure your brother's problem of childlessness is caused by this woman? Has he showed you guys the result of the last fertility test he did? But then, your people should understand that marriage is for better and for worse. You guys should even be exploring ways of making peace for them and not praying for them to divorce. Stop tearing their world apart.
bro well said i wonder what the woman will be passing true because of childless
but in some case marriage shouldn't be for better for wosre
Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by jayedu108: 12:20am On Jan 09, 2013
Take dis advice it will help u,take ur brother pix to the synagogue church of all nations for prayer if u have his pix,or invite him over they for prayers,am talking from experience I have seen ur cases a lot in my church dat why I advise you to take him they,let me explain to u hw it works most of those ladies are controlled by evil spirit,they will look ur brother money down they in the ocean in the spiritual reign,things will be hard for ur brother and the marriage will never last don't be suprised dat lady has a spiritual husband and dat spiritual husband will never give ur brother a chance and also willl make life hell for him ur brother and is wife need a serious deliverance take him to synagogue if u want him to be free bye.
Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by ubong560(m): 12:51am On Jan 09, 2013
Thanks to all the commenters esp. those wit reasonable posts. My brother really needs prayer and we are doing it on his behalf.
Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by jemeslove0: 1:56am On Jan 09, 2013
Your brother might having been getting a serious Mouth Action from that woman ,woman like that are too hard to leave lol anyway take him to mountain of fire Ibadan express way they will they will kick the devil out in him trust me i was there we have devil in naija and we call them woman

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by sleekch1c(f): 4:15am On Jan 10, 2013
@op, u sound like the evil one....leave those ppl alone and get a life...duh!
Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by ubong560(m): 9:47am On Jan 10, 2013
@sleekch1c, u must be one of those ladies using fetish substances to get hold of a man. U better change ur ways.

(1) (Reply)

All Men Are Not The Same....... / Housewife Slumps And Dies After Marathon Sex With Lover / Nairaland Babes Don't Reply Pms!!! Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.