Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,689 members, 7,918,169 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 01:30 AM

Picture Of BankyW, His Mother And Brother - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of BankyW, His Mother And Brother (26868 Views)

BankyW Pleads With Teebillz, Tunji Balogun As He Hints At Committing Suicide / Dj Cuppy And Brother, Prince Otedola Step Out In All White Swag [PICS] / Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of BankyW, His Mother And Brother by Bisjosh(f): 6:47am On Jan 06, 2013
He looks so much like his mom. His brother has a long face(he doesn't resemble the other two)

Btw cute pic
Re: Picture Of BankyW, His Mother And Brother by dridowu: 7:02am On Jan 06, 2013
Will ds pics fire out boko boiz................................hhhhhiiiiiizzzzzzzzz
Re: Picture Of BankyW, His Mother And Brother by fairygeh(f): 7:18am On Jan 06, 2013
His bro is so handsome grin
Re: Picture Of BankyW, His Mother And Brother by cr8v(f): 7:27am On Jan 06, 2013
Is father late?

Re: Picture Of BankyW, His Mother And Brother by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 06, 2013
J12: They look different. Where did he get his "nuclear warhead" from? Abi was he adopted?
*faints* grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of BankyW, His Mother And Brother by RoyalRoy(m): 7:41am On Jan 06, 2013
azimibraun: Banky head dey scare daylite out of me sha.. Mk d guy try shave anoda beard style jare.. Dis is massively boring.

God bless you!!! Extremely monotonous and out of fashion beard style.
Maybe something more matured will be better for him.
Beards Wey don dey distort him fine boy...
Re: Picture Of BankyW, His Mother And Brother by Decapo: 7:46am On Jan 06, 2013
HQ:

grin grin grin grin grin

Which "Nuclear Warhead" are you referring to? The Bald one? grin
no the dreadlock
Re: Picture Of BankyW, His Mother And Brother by blahcknproud: 7:47am On Jan 06, 2013
And finally, we see a "bald-less" Wellington shocked
Re: Picture Of BankyW, His Mother And Brother by enigmagu1(m): 7:54am On Jan 06, 2013
J12: They look different. Where did he get his "nuclear warhead" from? Abi was he adopted?

nuclear warhead?? sombody shud pls tell him his head is needed in isreal to crush on arab world.. . or better stil take it to maiduguri to crush boko haram...
Re: Picture Of BankyW, His Mother And Brother by ayolatun(m): 7:58am On Jan 06, 2013
Don't be haters na!!! What is wrong with Banky's head? Upload ur pix let us see whether ur head won't b like dis...

Re: Picture Of BankyW, His Mother And Brother by Dfrenzy(m): 8:02am On Jan 06, 2013
grin
Re: Picture Of BankyW, His Mother And Brother by Pain(m): 8:06am On Jan 06, 2013
Let the haters keep ranting big head while he makes big money. This is the start of another new year. Drop the fine boy toga and get to work. Banky Wellington is made and is famous. What about you? Will the world ever know you or discuss you in your lifetime? Reflect on this. Happy Jew Year!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of BankyW, His Mother And Brother by oba2flex(m): 8:10am On Jan 06, 2013
Lemme see Dad first to confirm what I think.
Re: Picture Of BankyW, His Mother And Brother by kaze4blues(m): 8:14am On Jan 06, 2013
Brand_new: I wanna kiss my mom too.

See better person, no be that one wey go dey shout EJA NLA. Mtshew!.

MUMU....

Hw does sumone sayin EJA NLA affect ur life....

1 Like

Re: Picture Of BankyW, His Mother And Brother by dejijohns(m): 8:21am On Jan 06, 2013
Rotflmao.... Mouth no go kil una here oo...
Re: Picture Of BankyW, His Mother And Brother by jaymichael(m): 8:23am On Jan 06, 2013
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banky_W.
Re: Picture Of BankyW, His Mother And Brother by dejijohns(m): 8:24am On Jan 06, 2013
koolet: Guy upload ur own pics nau make we see ur head grin
the tin big sotey d pinchure no go gri upload...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of BankyW, His Mother And Brother by Dreyl(m): 9:00am On Jan 06, 2013
beautiful family...
Re: Picture Of BankyW, His Mother And Brother by Afam4eva(m): 9:39am On Jan 06, 2013
hardniola: i tot is mom is from calabar nd is pappy is omo eko.
This one nah whitey momma.
Yeah, she's from Calabar.
Re: Picture Of BankyW, His Mother And Brother by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 06, 2013
His mum is white
Re: Picture Of BankyW, His Mother And Brother by mitchyy(f): 9:50am On Jan 06, 2013
Teenage Money:

Na single mother.... Maybe she get em from diff. Men sef.... Tink am
This is a very mean thing to say. That's someone's mother you're referring to. Where you there when she slept with the men?
Re: Picture Of BankyW, His Mother And Brother by perrychocks(f): 10:28am On Jan 06, 2013
laff wan kee me here.omo peopl get badt mouth sha
Re: Picture Of BankyW, His Mother And Brother by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 06, 2013
even if he was adopted, he still part of the family tongue
Re: Picture Of BankyW, His Mother And Brother by Ejine(m): 11:23am On Jan 06, 2013
Looks-wise mehn, I think it was the momsy that really saved them from the daddy grin
Re: Picture Of BankyW, His Mother And Brother by TeenageMoney(m): 12:13pm On Jan 06, 2013
mitchyy:
This is a very mean thing to say. That's someone's mother you're referring to. Where you there when she slept with the men?

Go nod wall
Re: Picture Of BankyW, His Mother And Brother by pillzthadrugz(m): 1:18pm On Jan 06, 2013
Banky.......haba u wan bite the woman chin comot?
Re: Picture Of BankyW, His Mother And Brother by nollywood20: 1:34pm On Jan 06, 2013
I worked with her as a UNICEF Program consultant when I was 25 and she was a very attractive and inspirational senior colleague.
Re: Picture Of BankyW, His Mother And Brother by Ladybianca(f): 1:51pm On Jan 06, 2013
his litle bro is xo cute.........i like.....
Re: Picture Of BankyW, His Mother And Brother by Ladybianca(f): 1:54pm On Jan 06, 2013
[quote
author=nollywood20]I worked with her as a UNICEF Program consultant
when I was 25 and she was a very attractive and inspirational senior
colleague.[/quote]
ok.
Re: Picture Of BankyW, His Mother And Brother by south4sure(m): 2:02pm On Jan 06, 2013
nice one banky w kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(PHOTO) Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Hot In New Photo / Yomi Makun Yomi Casual Engaged To His Baby Mama, Faith / Uche Jombo And Her Husband Pictured With 2face Idibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.