Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,466 members, 7,929,548 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 04:26 PM

Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card (9023 Views)

Softwares For Fiverr, Upwork, Freelance And So On / Does The Alipay Policy Now Apply On 1688? / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by lakefist(m): 12:18am On Jan 21, 2013
dav8id: using paypal in time of making payment on fiverr is very easy than abc,only if you can securely open an unverify paypal account then you are good to go..

For those than want to rebuy there gig in order to bit up to level 1 seller, i can help you rebuy it while you pay me in naira or i will show the easier way to do that without boardring about paypal.

Seriously if you really want to understand fiverr you most be a level seller at lease level 1 in whice you can achieve within a matters of days.

Regard
am interested give me details lakefist@gmail.com
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by jonnathin: 12:49am On Jan 21, 2013
@udemxy_udex.... pls am very interested send to my e-mail jonnathin@yahoo.com
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by maxibrainz: 7:53am On Jan 21, 2013
dav8id: using paypal in time of making payment on fiverr is very easy than abc,only if you can securely open an unverify paypal account then you are good to go..

For those than want to rebuy there gig in order to bit up to level 1 seller, i can help you rebuy it while you pay me in naira or i will show the easier way to do that without boardring about paypal.

Seriously if you really want to understand fiverr you most be a level seller at lease level 1 in whice you can achieve within a matters of days.

Regard
Nice idea but which other method is available apart from using paypal
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by Moschino26(m): 9:42am On Jan 21, 2013
Maxibrainz, have u gotten d fiverr revenue card now, how many days did the shipping take?
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by wildchild1: 12:46pm On Jan 21, 2013
I'm interested kindly forward to free2danceluv@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by gabriel74: 2:10pm On Jan 21, 2013
maxibrainz: For those who need fiverr ebook drop your email

Pls my Email is gaboosamoo@yahoo.com
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by Neo97(m): 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2013
@Brainz, pls I need d ebook. ttoye97@gmail.com
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by maxibrainz: 3:24pm On Jan 21, 2013
Moschino26: Maxibrainz, have u gotten d fiverr revenue card now, how many days did the shipping take?
it takes 3weeks to get it through free shiping or you pay $62 to get it in 5days
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by dav8id(m): 6:30pm On Jan 21, 2013
lakefist:
am interested give me details lakefist@gmail.com
let me see ur fiverr profile to knw if it will work 4 u
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by lakefist(m): 10:36pm On Jan 21, 2013
dav8id: let me see ur fiverr profile to knw if it will work 4 u
fiverr.com/lakefist
thanks
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by dav8id(m): 11:53pm On Jan 21, 2013
lakefist:
fiverr.com/lakefist
thanks
i always said that there are lot of jokers here on nairaland, u can't expect money to fall 4rom heaven to ur bnk account. U most work heard in order to make money.
In ur own case,u join fiverr more than a year ago and u neglect ur account,even the 1st gig u create was just 5 days while the 2nd gig is nt upto 3 hours.

I will advice you to get a mentor or u forget about fiverr coz even if i show u the easier way u will even try it and that will be west of my time.
Regard
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by lakefist(m): 6:47am On Jan 22, 2013
dav8id: i always said that there are lot of jokers here on nairaland, u can't expect money to fall 4rom heaven to ur bnk account. U most work heard in order to make money.
In ur own case,u join fiverr more than a year ago and u neglect ur account,even the 1st gig u create was just 5 days while the 2nd gig is nt upto 3 hours.

I will advice you to get a mentor or u forget about fiverr coz even if i show u the easier way u will even try it and that will be west of my time.
Regard
its not my fault, the problem is that i never knew what fiverr was then until now..ure discouraging me but i wont stop even if it make me to create anoda profile and repost my gigs there.all i nid is ur mentorship....
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 22, 2013
Paypal is stil preferable because there is no delay in withdrawing your money from fiverr. As a Nigeria its possible for you also,..just so simple
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by emailguru: 10:29am On Jan 22, 2013
One thing I have discovered about fiverr is that, you really need to be very proactive in order to succeed with your business there. I sell too on fiver, but I use a US identity, of course, I change my IP address by using dedicated VPN service.
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by maxibrainz: 9:05pm On Jan 22, 2013
adamsjoiy: [color=#000099][/color]It's my birthday today...yipeee!

In appreciation to God for this,
I'm giving out a CRAZY OFFER that will really change your financial status for better.
You've got to check it out
now!

Rush down to
< www. tinyurl. com/adamsoffer > OR < www. tinyurl. com/ adamscrazyoffer >

NOTE: This is not a scam. It's an authentic info. It's for the smart minds. I'm giving out for the offer to first 200
people.
Act fast!

If you're really interested, mail me to show interest.
iyanuadams@gmai l.com OR
admin@iyanuadam s.com

To your success!

<IYANU ADAMS>

For Enquiries:
iyanuadams@gmai l.com mycashcombo@gmail.com
guy this type of birthday you celebrate on the thread you created, now you celebrating it on my thread hmm na wa o i hope by tomorrow i wont see another post of yours telling us you are still celebrating your birthday.
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by aligapa: 9:27pm On Jan 22, 2013
Wow thanks for this info. I also got this info from someone as an easy way to make money for nigerians . But the money goes to liberty reserve or payza(alertpay). How true is this? This is it " Earn Free and Easy Money by referral links - 1$ per visit... $1000 per 1000 visits http:///oJI3KvUs "
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by sydneyboma: 5:53am On Mar 13, 2013
maxibrainz: Fiverr is a “micro-job”Fiverr.com
site which allows users to post a task called a "gig"that they are willing to complete for $5. Buyers pay $5 for the service and the seller receives $4 as
payment once the service is complete. Fiverr keeps $1 as a service charge. Gigs can be anything from blog promotion to video creation e.t.c.
It is a great way to make money online.
FIVERR REVENUE CARD is a means of withdrawing
from FIVERR. This was
meant at giving respite
to Countries who aren’t
accepted on PAYPAL
(fiverr’s initial sole means of payment) but works on FIVERR. It came as a great news for most Nigerian fiverr users, it was to save us a lot of cost, risk
and time in getting our
revenue via paypal.
But, there came the big
limitation… REVENUE CARD was restricted to LEVEL2 sellers and Top rated sellers only.
To become a level 2 seller, you must have been on fiverr for exactly 60days and
must have completed at least 50 orders. You must have made
$200 at least. This means, if you fulfill these criteria, you will be able to apply for
your revenue card after
60days and the card will be sent down to your door step in Nigeria. This can take between 5days (if you use
DHL and pay $62 fee) or 3weeks (if it’s sent via regular mail and you pay $0 fee).
Fiverr promise
is being fulfilled as the
REVENUE CARD has now
being availed to LEVEL 1
sellers too. It’s now certain that in the nearest future, it will be extended to ORDINARY MEMBERS too.
FIVERR did promised when it introduced REVENUE CARD
around August 2012 that the card will be made available to other level sellers too soon. Now, the With this new development(INTRODUCTION OF FIVERR
REVENUE CARD to LEVEL 1SELLERS), it’s now so sweet and easy for us to receive our fiverr earnings right here
in Nigeria. We just have to walk to any ATM machine in town with MASTER CARD logo on it, slot our card inside and get our cash out.
GRAB N1 – N40 MILLION GRANT (MONEY BACK GUARANTEE)
HURRY AND ORDER FOR THE MANUAL NOW!
30 % DISCOUNT ONLY ON THE 14TH MARCH.
ORDERING INSTRUCTION: TO ORDER FOR THE MANUAL PAY
N5000 INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT AT ACCESS BANK PLC.
RECEIVE e MANUAL IN YOUR EMAIL BOX IN 5 MINUTES AFTER PAYMENT
SEND I HAVE PAID TO EMAIL: sydnero4u@yahoo.com, 08033101493
CALL SYDNEY FOR ACCOUNT INFO
OFFICE: NO 46 OBI- WALI ROAD RUMUIGBO PORT HARCOURT.
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by Sanyiicrown(m): 5:57am On Mar 30, 2013
maxibrainz: For those who need fiverr ebook drop your email
i beg i need it. My email is crownsanyii2@gmail.com
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by Sanyiicrown(m): 6:02am On Mar 30, 2013
[quote author=dav8id]fiverr did not offer the card directly but they work in hand with payoneer. So when applying for the card you need to use your real details. Suprise? What about those that use female profile? He he he... Friend, one need to be smart in order to make it big with fiverr.. I need 10 serious people to form a fiverr group that i will reveal a simple tips that we will both make big money from fiverr.. Anyone interested should email me then i will reply and explain how the group will work. [
i wanna join pls.
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by dav8id(m): 10:13am On Mar 30, 2013
[quote author=Sanyiicrown][/quote]sorry you are late..but mentorship is still available..you will learn every tips and tricks that fiverr group member are using include..how to make 10 sales in 3 days with 100% positive feedback that will qualify you to be level 1 seller,the simple tips to get targeted customers that are in need of your service.yes those targeted customers gather in a particular place and they are waiting for you. Note, if you already have an account with fiverr then you have to abundant it and i will setup a new account for you in order to make the tricks and tips work..

please note it's not free.

my number is on my signature for urgent respond you can give me a call.
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by Mykolyke: 11:14am On Mar 30, 2013
Mr maxibrainz u are doing a gud job.pls i need d e bok and want 2 b part of ds group.thax.my email is destinedm@yahoo.com.
Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by kellyBankz(m): 2:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
IT MY FIRST TIME TO WITHDRAW ON FIVERR , WILL ANY CARD ALLOWANCE CUT FROM MY FOUND AS I WITHDRAW, AND I ONLY HAVE $56 ON MY FOUND.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Innovative Startup, Cardify Showcases Its Solution At The Lagos Startup Expo / How To Overcome The Challenge Of Scaling Your Startup / How To Fix The Google Play Gift Card Error We Need More Info To Redeem This Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.