Stats: 3,186,545 members, 7,929,770 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 10:12 PM

FA Cup: Swansea Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 6th January 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / FA Cup: Swansea Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 6th January 2013 (9247 Views)

Barcelona Vs Juventus : UCL (3 - 1) On 6th June 2015 / Swansea Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) ON 9th November 2014 / FA Cup: Liverpool Vs Oldham Athletic (5 - 1) On 6th January 2012 (2) (3) (4)

Re: FA Cup: Swansea Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 6th January 2013 by ignis: 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2013
This match wasn't interesting at all.
Re: FA Cup: Swansea Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 6th January 2013 by aieromon(m): 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2013
ignis: This match wasn't interesting at all.

I actually slept off and woke up to the roar of fans ushering in Michu. That boy badt gan!
Re: FA Cup: Swansea Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 6th January 2013 by Belovedd: 4:38pm On Jan 06, 2013
ignis: This match wasn't interesting at all.

first half was boring but the game picked up in the second half after michu scored
Re: FA Cup: Swansea Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 6th January 2013 by Larrymalay: 4:46pm On Jan 06, 2013
Dis arsenal team are so annoying...dey always want to give me high blood pressure with dere play....well thank god is draw. cry
Re: FA Cup: Swansea Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 6th January 2013 by dabrake(m): 4:47pm On Jan 06, 2013
It is that bad that :
- arsenal fans around me are saying "guy, you no thank God for the draw? make we thank God oh". 2/3 years ago, you dare not say this.
- arsenal can't hold on to a lead. this is the same team that would want to be compared to the likes of man utd(sorry to say but the truth is bitter)

Worst of all is that arsene is to arrogant and acts like a god. He refused steve bould playing his part in sorting our back 4, he, sells our best players at will and he replaces them with scraps, he gambles a lot(using N200 players to play his games instead of playing senior players, they make enough mistakes for about 3 years, they improve, become our best player, they rebel, call our club an ambition-less club and then he sells them off, yet, he continues his mad philosophy.. He refused buying a cdm/dmf when song wad sold, the vulture later had the effrontery to admit he took a gamble by relying on injury-destined diaby. The same diaby who, 2 years ago, said he will like to play for madrid or barcelona. He will soon become so good that when madrid/barcelona registers their interest to sign him, he will rebel against the club so as his wish will be granted.).

It seems this 'in arsene we trust' nonsense is getting into his cramped and outdated skull. It's either he stops taking we the fans for granted, get dynamic and encourage positive changes or #wengerOut. He can't continue giving us heart attack every weekend. It was as though the arteries transporting blood to and fro my heart was cut with a sharp razor blade when swansea equalized. I've suffered enough heart breaks, enough to kill thousands of elderly people.

For those who will call me a plastic fan, suit yourself. I've quarreled with my girl, my mum and some others on several occasions due to events pertaining arsenal. I've been a diehard arsenal fan since I was 8(close to 14 years now) and I tell you, this team is on the decline. I can't brag where man.U, chelsea, barcelona and real madrid fans are arguing for fear of the7-years-trophyless tag(which had been modified to 8 years 5 days ago). I rep #teamArsenal for eternity.

It is really that bad.

Re: FA Cup: Swansea Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 6th January 2013 by kasadiq5(m): 5:01pm On Jan 06, 2013
Arsenal is just a failure!
Re: FA Cup: Swansea Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 6th January 2013 by ochukoccna: 5:11pm On Jan 06, 2013
@ dabrake& ever true fan,many GUNNERs feel the pain you wrote about&shy from discussing when the big clubs spit about their teams seeing what you'll hear next especially when you are winning the discussion is, why has your club been trophyless for 8 years&counting?
Is it AW,the board or them both we (fans) have to blame?
Re: FA Cup: Swansea Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 6th January 2013 by nosagold(m): 5:12pm On Jan 06, 2013
dabrake: It is that bad that :
- arsenal fans around me are saying "guy, you no thank God for the draw? make we thank God oh". 2/3 years ago, you dare not say this.
- arsenal can't hold on to a lead. this is the same team that would want to be compared to the likes of man utd(sorry to say but the truth is bitter)

Worst of all is that arsene is to arrogant and acts like a god. He refused steve bould playing his part in sorting our back 4, he, sells our best players at will and he replaces them with scraps, he gambles a lot(using N200 players to play his games instead of playing senior players, they make enough mistakes for about 3 years, they improve, become our best player, they rebel, call our club an ambition-less club and then he sells them off, yet, he continues his mad philosophy.. He refused buying a cdm/dmf when song wad sold, the vulture later had the effrontery to admit he took a gamble by relying on injury-destined diaby. The same diaby who, 2 years ago, said he will like to play for madrid or barcelona. He will soon become so good that when madrid/barcelona registers their interest to sign him, he will rebel against the club so as his wish will be granted.).

It seems this 'in arsene we trust' nonsense is getting into his cramped and outdated skull. It's either he stops taking we the fans for granted, get dynamic and encourage positive changes or #wengerOut. He can't continue giving us heart attack every weekend. It was as though the arteries transporting blood to and fro my heart was cut with a sharp razor blade when swansea equalized. I've suffered enough heart breaks, enough to kill thousands of elderly people.

For those who will call me a plastic fan, suit yourself. I've quarreled with my girl, my mum and some others on several occasions due to events pertaining arsenal. I've been a diehard arsenal fan since I was 8(close to 14 years now) and I tell you, this team is on the decline. I can't brag where man.U, chelsea, barcelona and real madrid fans are arguing for fear of the7-years-trophyless tag(which had been modified to 8 years 5 days ago). I rep #teamArsenal for eternity.

It is really that bad.

Hahahahahaha sorry bruh, I feel ya pain......nice write up though
Re: FA Cup: Swansea Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 6th January 2013 by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 06, 2013
dabrake: It is that bad that :

It is really that bad.

Re: FA Cup: Swansea Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 6th January 2013 by dabrake(m): 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2013
shagarri:

@Seun ShaGARRI, that one sef na laff?
Re: FA Cup: Swansea Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 6th January 2013 by biolabee(m): 6:09pm On Jan 06, 2013
na cry/rant

The madt man

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger on the penalty claim by Aaron Ramsey: "It was a penalty and the referee saw it, you know why he did not give it?

"Because he thought the guy had not done it on purpose, and I think as well it was accidental, but he did not trip himself, he was caught clearly by the leg of the Swansea player.

"The referee hesitated and he did not give it."
Re: FA Cup: Swansea Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 6th January 2013 by dabrake(m): 6:09pm On Jan 06, 2013
ochukoccna: @ dabrake& ever true fan,many GUNNERs feel the pain you wrote about&shy from discussing when the big clubs spit about their teams seeing what you'll hear next especially when you are winning the discussion is, why has your club been trophyless for 8 years&counting?
Is it AW,the board or them both we (fans) have to blame?
even if arsene will not buy players, he should stop selling our best players. 2 years ago, i predicted arsenal will win the league the next seaso, reasons being that we had song, clichy, sagna, fabregas, nasri, vanPresie, arshavin, . . . then, we defeated barcelona and we did it convincingly. today, arsene had sold 5 of them. Why will a player be happy here when after thinking the team is beginning to show class, sells her finest squad mated only to replace them with scraps?
today, the idiot said lot of nonsense(s) in a press review and I quote :
“We have kept to a structure that makes sense and is defendable when it comes to dealing with every single player. We make exceptions, sometimes, but those exceptions are not too often. If we want to continue to make a profit, we have to respect our structure.”
Any gunner who can't draw a reasonable conclusion to this should consider taking a 6-month course in logical interpretations.

2 years ago, I couldn't imagine arsenal fans thanking the god of football for a draw against a whack team as swansea. How times flies, tottenham are getting better, same with everton due to the fact that they've managed to keep hold of their finest players and acquire good ones.
The other day, an unknown russian team bid for messi at EUR 250MILLION. Should it be wenger, do I need tell you what he would have done?
He said he will sign a new player after theo has signed a contract extension. This is the daftest, stupidest and dumbest thing a manager should spew out from his incinerator. EURO are considering allowing for a 64 team competition in the UCL(which should enable a 4-team automatic qualifiers and another 4-team playoffs from each league). don't be surprised, should it work, wenger will say "7/8th position is like a trophy to him"
Re: FA Cup: Swansea Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 6th January 2013 by biolabee(m): 6:12pm On Jan 06, 2013
dabrake: don't be surprised, should it work, wenger will say "7/8th position is like a trophy to him"

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

He don dey madt
He don dey madt ABI
Re: FA Cup: Swansea Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 6th January 2013 by dotcomnamename: 7:02pm On Jan 06, 2013
biolabee:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

He don dey madt
He don dey madt ABI

Original Madness
Re: FA Cup: Swansea Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 6th January 2013 by dotcomnamename: 7:04pm On Jan 06, 2013
[size=20pt]Wait oo, what about if Replay at Emirate end up with 0-0 or 1-1, what will happen?[/size]
Re: FA Cup: Swansea Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 6th January 2013 by Bifam(m): 7:11pm On Jan 06, 2013
Arsenal needs to buckle up o!
Re: FA Cup: Swansea Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 6th January 2013 by biolabee(m): 7:19pm On Jan 06, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Original Madness

i think if scores r level it goes to extra time n pens
house help out
Re: FA Cup: Swansea Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 6th January 2013 by realsammie(m): 7:23pm On Jan 06, 2013
Wenger on the bench:
0:1
“Damn it Bouldy, we need new
signings. This is pathetic”
1:1
“We already got a great signing this
year!!!! I think we are good Bouldy”
2:1
“This guy just signed. We are golden.
We don’t need anyone else. We are
going to win the league and CL with
this team!”
2:2
“I am so confused Bouldy”
Re: FA Cup: Swansea Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 6th January 2013 by realsammie(m): 7:29pm On Jan 06, 2013
biolabee:

i think if scores r level it goes to extra time n pens
house help out
that only happens in the league cup.

in the FA cup, you play a return fixture when scores are level. and dont forget away goal applies.

ARSENAL just need a goaless or 1:1 draw to advance ( hmm, not with a leaky defence)
Re: FA Cup: Swansea Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 6th January 2013 by dotcomnamename: 7:54pm On Jan 06, 2013
realsammie:
that only happens in the league cup.

in the FA cup, you play a return fixture when scores are level. and dont forget away goal applies.

ARSENAL just need a goaless or 1:1 draw to advance ( hmm, not with a leaky defence)

Are you sure that our two away goals is an advantage for us? So u mean it would be like Champions League whereby away goals will be considered? Is that what you mean?
Re: FA Cup: Swansea Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 6th January 2013 by georgikpons: 8:06pm On Jan 06, 2013
Chimerase: gooners dn score courtesy by apkajiyomi podolski
this man u be wafferian. u wan turn gordons
Re: FA Cup: Swansea Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 6th January 2013 by Wisdytech(m): 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2013
Dwnload My 2nd BE$T DJ MIXTAPE EVER IN HI$TORY FOR JAN. 2013: SeleBOBO ft J-Martins-YOYO Rmx[DJ WISDYTECH VERSION]
All for FREE @
http://www.skenpomobile.net/site_168.xhtml?get-file=4484
Re: FA Cup: Swansea Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 6th January 2013 by IYANGBALI: 9:14pm On Jan 06, 2013
Larrymalay: Dis arsenal team are so annoying...dey always want to give me high blood pressure with dere play....well thank god is draw. cry
na MAN U style be dat i

Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (2 - 4) On March 31st 2012 / Copa Del Rey Final : Athletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona (0 - 3) On 25th May 2012 / ‘PSG Can Stop Pogba’- Draxler Says Ahead Of Champions League Clash

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53