Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,562 members, 7,929,803 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 11:35 PM

Cocaine Found On Sunny Ade's Guitarist of 30 Years At Murtala Muhammad Airport - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cocaine Found On Sunny Ade's Guitarist of 30 Years At Murtala Muhammad Airport (22487 Views)

Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport / Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport / 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cocaine Found On Sunny Ade's Guitarist of 30 Years At Murtala Muhammad Airport by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2013
Some people no dey even respect their age sef. *Spits on him*
Re: Cocaine Found On Sunny Ade's Guitarist of 30 Years At Murtala Muhammad Airport by teetwo: 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2013
how would load these big packs in a guiter buh wah happened to all e got for 30yrs ,e kept on marring ,now he is reaping his mistakes .....MORAL VALUE :life is too short to be irrational
Re: Cocaine Found On Sunny Ade's Guitarist of 30 Years At Murtala Muhammad Airport by wellmax(m): 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2013
greateros: person wey them catch for pepper tree na him be pepper thief! na only them them know wetin they give them the mad money wey them they spend!
I wonda why them sam loco efe wey started standup comedy and nollywood film died poor. suny okosun wey him music popular like sun, died poor, yet davido, AY,basket mouth and the rest of them dey make mad money despite online free downloads! i no talk say they should be poor but am just saying their wealth seems too huge to be earned from being a musician and standup comedian!

Sorry but this comparism is not in line. Almost all the footballers in the Green Eagles died poor or not so rich, but today the story is different for young footballers who ply their trade abroad. Times have changed.
Re: Cocaine Found On Sunny Ade's Guitarist of 30 Years At Murtala Muhammad Airport by omodapson(m): 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2013
Four wives, several children. Why poverty no go hit am?
Re: Cocaine Found On Sunny Ade's Guitarist of 30 Years At Murtala Muhammad Airport by yomip3t(m): 4:48pm On Jan 06, 2013
POVERTY !! We shouldn't be surprise about all these things. That's what the nation is pushing most into.
Re: Cocaine Found On Sunny Ade's Guitarist of 30 Years At Murtala Muhammad Airport by buchai: 4:51pm On Jan 06, 2013
Roseart: That's sad what people are reduced to because of poverty. I wonder how much he was paid during his time, was it all gone when he was fired in 2007?

Celebrities seem to believe that money will always flow and never prepare for the unknown.
Is he a slave to Sunny Ade? After 30years. "This other people" will never ceased to amaze me. They used them they dumped them just like in politics. Make hail while the sun shine.
Re: Cocaine Found On Sunny Ade's Guitarist of 30 Years At Murtala Muhammad Airport by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2013
vanstanzy:

[b]Blacks, whether African, American, European, are not very good at investing towards the rainy days and are known to be more spend trift than other races. Its something we as blacks battle with and it flows in the blood. But this doesn't exonerate the old man, though.[/b]

Please speak for your darn self!
Re: Cocaine Found On Sunny Ade's Guitarist of 30 Years At Murtala Muhammad Airport by Kalamaya: 5:40pm On Jan 06, 2013
What is important now is to identify the owner of the said “market“.. You guys meant be Surprise.
Re: Cocaine Found On Sunny Ade's Guitarist of 30 Years At Murtala Muhammad Airport by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 06, 2013
Dude gat 4 wives?its his first tyme...that means if he wasn't caught,there would be a round 2 and a 3...#GetRichOrDieTryn
Re: Cocaine Found On Sunny Ade's Guitarist of 30 Years At Murtala Muhammad Airport by fankasibe: 6:16pm On Jan 06, 2013
The truth is that dis man enjoyed his life during his stay with KSA (no wonder he married four wives and ashàwos) and didn't want to live below that standard. I knw lots of men like him, they are called Bàbà-jayejaye or Baba 70's or Baba No-regret. Clap for me na!!
Re: Cocaine Found On Sunny Ade's Guitarist of 30 Years At Murtala Muhammad Airport by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 06, 2013
Flyboy Zee: Silly ol' man.
Spent 30 years earning well as a celeb guitarist.
Spent his earnings on women, culminating into 4 wives and many children, whom I'm sure he never took care of. Now he wants us to have pity on him as if his problems we caused by the Government or economic hardship in the country. His he trying to tell is that he was going to serve KSA even of he waa very old and senile? How do peeps reason self?

Those blaming GEJ, BRF and the Government for anything and everything should know that, their destiny lie in their hands. Even in the so-called advanced countries and best economies, things are not as easy as imagined.

Gbam!
Re: Cocaine Found On Sunny Ade's Guitarist of 30 Years At Murtala Muhammad Airport by chidyke77(m): 6:18pm On Jan 06, 2013
He married four wives wen d going was good forgetting that he wld retire one day. Nw no savings to cater for his numerous children.
I wish they pardon him just for his age,family and bn his first time in it.
Re: Cocaine Found On Sunny Ade's Guitarist of 30 Years At Murtala Muhammad Airport by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 06, 2013
fankasibe: The truth is that dis man enjoyed his life during his stay with KSA (no wonder he married four wives and ashàwos) and didn't want to live below that standard. I knw lots of men like him, they are called Bàbà-jayejaye or Baba 70's or Baba No-regret. Clap for me na!!

Kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa! I don clap for you grin

You got it right bruv.
Re: Cocaine Found On Sunny Ade's Guitarist of 30 Years At Murtala Muhammad Airport by fankasibe: 6:22pm On Jan 06, 2013
pDude: The old man should shut up and stop the pity-party bullshhit angry

He has 4 wives eh? Good. See what polygamy can cause. How the fvck did he expect to provide for such a huge family cry

If I really speak my mind, some ppl will label me a bigot. These pple from southwest sef are a big mess. Always wanting to fvck as many women and men as possible in their lifetime.

Tufiakwa!
yepaa....ori iya mi o!!
May the gods of iron and thunder fill ur belly with garri ogbomosho.....say amen.
Re: Cocaine Found On Sunny Ade's Guitarist of 30 Years At Murtala Muhammad Airport by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 06, 2013
chidyke77: He married four wives wen d going was good forgetting that he wld retire one day. Nw no savings to cater for his numerous children.
I wish they pardon him just for his age,family and bn his first time in it.

Bullshyt angry

The shouldn't pardon shhit angry

Shey my papa wey marry 1 wife be idiott? angry
Re: Cocaine Found On Sunny Ade's Guitarist of 30 Years At Murtala Muhammad Airport by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 06, 2013
fankasibe:
yepaa....ori iya mi o!!
May the gods of iron and thunder fill ur belly with garri ogbomosho.....say amen.

Back to sender

AMEN tongue
Re: Cocaine Found On Sunny Ade's Guitarist of 30 Years At Murtala Muhammad Airport by Austinobisnr(m): 6:24pm On Jan 06, 2013
barackosama:
K
jst bcus u wana type k, u av 2quote d whole nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sacked TRACE Staff Attempts Suicide Over N50,000 Debt (photo) / American defrauds Nigerians seeking Green Card of $565,000 / 3 Policemen Dismissed In Lagos Over Assault On Asthmatic Patient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.