Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,300 members, 7,974,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 08:41 PM

Photo of Sunmbo and 2Face's Sons - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo of Sunmbo and 2Face's Sons (24912 Views)

Annie Idibia Deletes Photo Of Sunmbo Shortly After Crushing On Her / Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye / Happy Pics Of Sunmbo Ajaba, Tuface's Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo of Sunmbo and 2Face's Sons by fdigital(m): 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2013
Sunmbo posted this photo of
herself and sons Nino and Zii
with the caption ‘My world
rocks‘.
just incase annie......... ok bye!!!!!
Re: Photo of Sunmbo and 2Face's Sons by Ellashow: 1:02am On Jan 10, 2013
What a cute kids

I guess baby mamas is the new anthem now....gave birth to 2 adorable kids for a guy and still call u baby mama!!!! #famewhore#
Re: Photo of Sunmbo and 2Face's Sons by Nobody: 5:12am On Jan 10, 2013
Ujujoan:

Are you suggesting he should choose his wife based on physical beauty alone undecided

She's prettier than Annie and has 2 sons for him (While Annie has one daughter) . . . And yet he chose Annie!

And in your tiny little world centered around your computer, you've concluded he 'should have' married this one!

SMH!
What i suggest shouldnt be any of your problem, say yours and get out. My world has nothing to do with the word above and i do not want you quoting me next time if you have no reasonable thing to add
Re: Photo of Sunmbo and 2Face's Sons by amacastel: 8:22am On Jan 10, 2013
Only God knws wot went wrong I av had d opportunity 2 comminucate wit 2face women Annie is d most arrogant n ill mannered 1 2face only married her out of pity sunmbo is a vry lovable n humble person dt somtimes I wonder wot she is doing wit 2face bt I am so happy dt some1 dt deserve her has goten her belive me dt pastor is 1 of d most luckiest men on planet earth .lik I said b4 only God knw wot hapen 2 2face on d suden change n love 4 Annie cos CAlabar girls mean business well all d same I wish dem all d best my own na sidon dy lok .
Re: Photo of Sunmbo and 2Face's Sons by ibm91(m): 8:56am On Jan 10, 2013
Good, that is my guy cute wonderfulGood, that is my guy cute wonderfulGood, that is my guy cute wonderful
Re: Photo of Sunmbo and 2Face's Sons by babysnogls: 1:22pm On Jan 10, 2013
UNIQUEWELL:

Your Profile tells me "Jesus is the Way" but I bet you, Jesus wouldn't have said this rubbish you vomitted!

Grow Up!
Iwo gan ni alakori apari oko yakuba!
I do not owe u any apology for saying sunmbo is a golddigger. Bug off!
Re: Photo of Sunmbo and 2Face's Sons by babysnogls: 1:26pm On Jan 10, 2013
kenraj:

Who s the gold-digger? Sumbo or @face? Sumbo is a boss of her own who owns an event organisation and you can tell the rest story for 2face urself... Bigot!
And u, ignoramus. Are u telling me d event org is d only price she got for d boys? Oma se o!
Re: Photo of Sunmbo and 2Face's Sons by holykeyz: 7:43am On Jul 23, 2013
Famzing.
Re: Photo of Sunmbo and 2Face's Sons by Crixina(f): 10:25am On Jul 23, 2013
Has it ever occurred to u that maybe its the bad attitude in Annie that appeals to tuface your the supposed good one in Sumbo pisses tuface off,all am saying is tuface's matter is a clear case of love so pple should stop speculating cos we will never understand this mystery.
amacastel: Only God knws wot went wrong I av had d opportunity 2 comminucate wit 2face women Annie is d most arrogant n ill mannered 1 2face only married her out of pity sunmbo is a vry lovable n humble person dt somtimes I wonder wot she is doing wit 2face bt I am so happy dt some1 dt deserve her has goten her belive me dt pastor is 1 of d most luckiest men on planet earth .lik I said b4 only God knw wot hapen 2 2face on d suden change n love 4 Annie cos CAlabar girls mean business well all d same I wish dem all d best my own na sidon dy lok .
Re: Photo of Sunmbo and 2Face's Sons by zubbyzagzy: 8:51am On Aug 12, 2013
Loool...clear case of semblance, no DNA required! 2bobo! grin
Re: Photo of Sunmbo and 2Face's Sons by TheCodedDuo: 10:26am On Aug 12, 2013
Cute kids tho..TuFace's genes are really strong!!!
Re: Photo of Sunmbo and 2Face's Sons by tpia5: 10:34am On Aug 12, 2013
Good nature does not apply here since tuface is a known womanizer and he would only go for someone who would be compatible with him.

He was impregnating all the women at the same time nah, they are not angels imo.

Just saying,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy Tatoos Fela On His Arm / Emeka Ike Is My Brother? / Chinyere Wilfred And Shirley Igwe Throwback And Recent Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.