Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,426 members, 7,937,290 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 07:47 PM

Clubs On Red Alert As Guardiola Reveals He Is Now Ready To Return To Management - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Clubs On Red Alert As Guardiola Reveals He Is Now Ready To Return To Management (466 Views)

Transfer News Center (all Clubs) / Pep Guardiola Confirmed As Bayern Munich Manager / Barcelona Tops The 10 Most Followed Football Clubs On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clubs On Red Alert As Guardiola Reveals He Is Now Ready To Return To Management by sestob(m): 7:54pm On Jan 07, 2013
Pep Guardiola has announced he wants to return to coaching – but the former Barcelona boss is keeping his future plansclose to his chest.
Guardiola, 41, who took a sabbatical from football after four years at Barca, has been widely tipped as the next permanent manager of Chelsea and has also been touted as theman most likely to succeed Sir Alex Ferguson at Manchester United.
Guardiola’s confirmation that he is now looking to return to the game will spark renewed competition for the services of the man who steered Barcelonato 14 trophies in four seasons and heap the pressure on interimChelsea boss Rafa Benitez.
Batteries recharged: Pep Guardiola wants to return aftera break from football
At the top: Guardiola won 14 trophies during his time as Barcelona manager
Guardiola told a news conferenceat the FIFA Ballon d’Or gala in Zurich: ‘Yes I would like to come back to coaching. I have been outof coaching for ayear and it’s what I would like but there is no reason to give any more specific details.
‘I don’t have a team to go to but I would like to go back to coaching. I have taken a decision to return to coaching but beyondthat no decision hasbeen taken.’
In the hotseat: Rafa Benitez is Chelsea’s interim manager
Asked if he would consider Bayern Munich, who have also been linked with a move for him, Guardiola replied that it would bea ‘lack of respect’ to talk about any team which currently has a coach.
Guardiola, who has been living in New York, said he had kept a close eye on Barca since leavingthe club.
He added: ‘I keep on watching Barcelona on TV and it’s a great show, a great team and I’m justafan

(1) (Reply)

Ensure That Rafael Benitez Is Not Considered Beyond His Interim Title. / David Becharm To Play For Psg Free. / Southampton 3 Vs Manchester City 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.