Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,684 members, 7,945,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:19 AM

D'banj The King Of Music! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D'banj The King Of Music! (4196 Views)

Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video / D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture / List Of Music Schools In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj The King Of Music! by deola1(m): 3:29pm On Feb 25, 2008
I dont really like this guy before, but lately he has proved me wrong. Check out most of he's song or ones he was featured, this guy is da bomb. Have u guyz heard the Mohits latest Album 90% of the album is awesome. I do like tracks like PERE, I WANNA BE CLOSE TO U, BOOTY CALL, OLOLUFE and the rest of 'em. Don't doubt it the D'banj is the current King of Music.

Re: D'banj The King Of Music! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 25, 2008
abeg i agree wit u
D'banj has it!
Re: D'banj The King Of Music! by whateva(m): 5:50pm On Feb 25, 2008
see the first and the second posters are kids when it comes to music. who are you kids giving all the praises to dbanj or wande coal?
wande coal made sense in that album and not dbanj
i can even see one talking about olulufe and when everybody knows who that song belongs to you dey there dey give dbanj all the glory and honour.
Abeg make una dey try
Re: D'banj The King Of Music! by coolboyapg: 9:43pm On Feb 25, 2008
the mohits all stars album was damn too tight,whateva stop creating prolems 4 urself,big ups to all them mohits records artists,i just cant WAIT 4 WANDE SOLO ALBUM COMING OUT MAYBE MAY,AND DBANJ SOLO MASTERPIECE COMING OUT JULY,the CV ALBUM WAS JUST A TIP OF THE ICEBERG,it was a selection of songs from the artists which are not the main hits,watch out 4 DBANJ NEW THIRD ALBUM,CHRIST HALLELUJAH JESUS ITS GONNA BE SMOKING,HOT FILEEEEEEEEE

Re: D'banj The King Of Music! by whateva(m): 9:18am On Feb 26, 2008
@coolboyapg
I was expecting your post as usual you came here e be like say you chop craze ooo when you go dey tell me say make i stop to dey create problem for your mama and papa.
Re: D'banj The King Of Music! by DCONE1(m): 3:00pm On Feb 26, 2008
e be like say d person wey post this thread na yesterday e start to dey hear music,na d kind of una i dey find cane flog commot for where guys dey discuss music.inshot i no no weti i dey do here deola you too wack self.go buy other albums make u hear.infact u dey vex me, da chosen one
Re: D'banj The King Of Music! by misshot: 9:38pm On Feb 26, 2008
whateva lets stop this beef,okay you wande,me dbanj,no long thing we still the same mohits brother and sista,any aw no long thing
Re: D'banj The King Of Music! by tRoOE(f): 9:49pm On Feb 26, 2008
King of music my ass shocked angry, have said it countless time D banj isn’t a singer talk less of been labeled as an artists and a good one for that matter.

The guy is wack to the fullest, he can’t sing expect make bunch of unnecessary noises.

And plz can someone tells him to quit wearing that sunglass especially during award show!!gosh no fashion sense
Re: D'banj The King Of Music! by whateva(m): 10:21pm On Feb 26, 2008
@miss hot please no dey make me vex abeg i know you dont know music that is why you are busy shouting dbanj you know the type of people you fit in? those popular demand people so let music minds talk about music not you.
@ tRoOE see you are a[b] REAL GURL[/b] and @ DC-ONE you be correct person jare
Re: D'banj The King Of Music! by chiogo(f): 10:29pm On Feb 26, 2008
King of music for where?? undecided
Re: D'banj The King Of Music! by tRoOE(f): 11:21pm On Feb 26, 2008
chiogo:

King of music for where?? undecided
LOL are you pay attention to the poster, i guess D banj is another R kelly the King of R&B

whateva:

@ tRoOE see you are a[b] REAL GURL[/b]
Don't mind that yeye pikin jare, just because a song is popular makes it a good music/ king of music.ode
Re: D'banj The King Of Music! by WarfyBoy(m): 11:35pm On Feb 26, 2008
Seun PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ D'lit this post immediately

sum pipo don KISS crace

dem tink say here na psychiatrik
Re: D'banj The King Of Music! by Sico: 11:39pm On Feb 26, 2008
Re: D'banj The King Of Music! by WarfyBoy(m): 11:57pm On Feb 26, 2008
@Sico

get the album for wetin u wnt make my landlord pusue me because of noise?

if na only Wande Cole, no problems that guys voice can move a mountatin, D'banj, lol

abeg we no dey allow noise 4 our compound
Re: D'banj The King Of Music! by misshot: 12:50am On Feb 27, 2008
warfy boy u dey dry,mo hits hateerzzzz
Re: D'banj The King Of Music! by Sico: 3:57am On Feb 27, 2008
lol, Wande's coal is very good. But for him to execute a successful club banga or super pop jam. He will need D'banj smiley don't hate. D'banj has the best swagger now in the game
Re: D'banj The King Of Music! by Lolabbey: 9:30am On Feb 27, 2008
d gyt an real waffi guy,

i dey gbadun ur pidgin,carry go grin
Re: D'banj The King Of Music! by tosinadeda: 9:51am On Feb 27, 2008
D'banj is more of an entertainer than a musician,and he is very good at that.Hate it or love it the guy is good at wut he does,he even plays an instrument2,he has charisma,sex appeal,personality,swagger etc
But being the king of music! Naaah
Re: D'banj The King Of Music! by tosinadeda: 9:51am On Feb 27, 2008
D'banj is more of an entertainer than a musician,and he is very good at that.Hate it or love it the guy is good at wut he does,he even plays an instrument2,he has charisma,sex appeal,personality,swagger etc
But being the king of music! Naaah
Re: D'banj The King Of Music! by coby: 10:07am On Feb 27, 2008
First of all lemme make it clear Dbanj is not a musician!!!!!!!!!!! Hes a performer. And judging by the all star album, Of course it has to be tight, when different brains come together to make something, it gaz be good man. The music aspect of dbanj is don jazzy. And That was wande coals album. All na market strategy. You dont expect dbanj and jazzy to watch wande clamp their stardom, its too early, its a rule in music business. When wandes album finally drops then you can judge. But for now, dbanj is not the king of music. hes the king when it comes to understanding the nigerian market. Followed by p square.
Re: D'banj The King Of Music! by tosinadeda: 10:10am On Feb 27, 2008
Me thinks it psquare first
Re: D'banj The King Of Music! by coby: 10:30am On Feb 27, 2008
Well i got songs matter of fact too many of them and i wan give em out to any one who cares for em especially female mcs. If you think you are prettier than all the females in our industry right now and you need the right songs to balst em all im the man for the job. 08083682561, is my number. call me up. wink smiley cheesy
Re: D'banj The King Of Music! by afrochic: 11:10am On Feb 27, 2008
dbanj is a good performer but i dont think you should call him the king of music just because someone is hot at the moment doesnt mean you should say he is king of music. does that mean i can say souljah boy is king of music.?
Re: D'banj The King Of Music! by deola1(m): 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2008
dbanj is a good performer but i don't think you should call him the king of music just because someone is hot at the moment doesnt mean you should say he is king of music. does that mean i can say souljah boy is king of music.?

who's is the useless soulja boy that's hot? just for crunk that or yahhh?

Warfy Boy 
Seun PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ D'lit this post immediately

sum pipo don KISS crace

them think say here na psychiatrik

if he no delete am, u should delete am. stupid idiot were ashiere oloriburuku e.t.c e.t.c
Re: D'banj The King Of Music! by hotshawlng(m): 10:13pm On Feb 27, 2008
He just dey make noise!
Re: D'banj The King Of Music! by WarfyBoy(m): 11:58pm On Feb 27, 2008
@deola1

Mr. Deola wait na me u dey folo nack teeth abi? u dey cos me abi, no worry ohhh, dey show yourself first, if Seun giv me chance here ehnn, i go even D'lit u join d post

OKPe
Re: D'banj The King Of Music! by tosinadeda: 8:15am On Feb 28, 2008
mo'hits crew

Re: D'banj The King Of Music! by deola1(m): 4:44pm On Feb 29, 2008
Warfy Boy
@deola1

Mr. Deola wait na me u dey folo nack teeth abi? u dey because me abi, no worry ohhh, dey show yourself first, if Seun giv me chance here ehnn, i go even D'lit u join d post

OKPe

who dey follow u this two left legged being nack teeth. capital letter IDIOT cheesy
Re: D'banj The King Of Music! by powerofmap(m): 7:51pm On Feb 29, 2008
@poster, You so dumb to call em kind of music,
Everyone knows very well that Wande Coal is the main man.

King of Music ko King of music ni

For me if I wan start to count people wey I go call King or Queen I go count Asa, 2baba, face, 9ice, Ty, Dem plenty oooh but Never Include D'banj, He should have stick to his Harmonica.

Am out, grin
Re: D'banj The King Of Music! by Kfada(m): 8:14pm On Feb 29, 2008
wetin the guy dey sing? im dey sing like MUMU [nomoreloss]. anyway im dey try
Re: D'banj The King Of Music! by tosinadeda: 8:28pm On Feb 29, 2008
K.fada:

wetin the guy dey sing? im dey sing like MUMU [nomoreloss]. anyway im dey try

u call nomoreloss a mumu singer?
well he has a song for u
http://rapidshare.com/files/95976794/nomoreloss_-_let_them_say.mp3.html
Re: D'banj The King Of Music! by Tattooboy: 8:28pm On Feb 29, 2008
powerofmap  
@poster, You so dumb to call em kind of music,
Everyone knows very well that Wande Coal is the main man.

King of Music ko King of music ni

For me if I wan start to count people wey I go call King or Queen I go count Asa, 2baba, face, 9ice, Ty, Dem plenty oooh but Never Include D'banj, He should have stick to his Harmonica.

Am out,  

u're a slowpoke, were, ashiere, oloriburu, eni aijiri, elese osi meji (two left legged being), hope u understand yoruba language, am sure u will. Koni dafun iyalaya e, iya laya e.

If u dont like him just stand infront of a speedy trailer  undecided, nitwit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Silytone - Otu (mp3 Download) / Jay Z - Lucifer / Why Are Owerri and Oguta Girls Very Beautiful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.