Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:15 AM

Nairaland Family ! Cheerfully Say Hi To Friends in Their Real Names Here. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairaland Family ! Cheerfully Say Hi To Friends in Their Real Names Here. (575 Views)

How Many Kid Will You Like To Have, Sugest Their Names Here / Should You Continue To Give Loans To Friends, Relatives? / Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Family ! Cheerfully Say Hi To Friends in Their Real Names Here. by stupor(m): 12:14am On Jan 08, 2013
I miss someone so dearly,so I thought it won't be so bad an idea tó pull a lovely but public staunt on her tónight saying that I lòve her despite the fact she's many miles away from me.

I would also like to thank you for being there for me like a sister,a mother and a loyal friend.

Thanks for keeping me chuckling,sensual and happy each time I call,you are indeed an Angel sent from above.

Happy exams ! Funi !

Love ya ! Kisses !

ESTHER ODEJIMI

******a***********a*********a********a****

Nairaland Fam ! Let's gó ahead and pull a staunt on whoever you also love and care for.

Let's make someone happy and cheered-up ![color=#006600][/color]
Re: Nairaland Family ! Cheerfully Say Hi To Friends in Their Real Names Here. by seedord247(m): 12:48am On Jan 08, 2013
Is she your GF? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Family ! Cheerfully Say Hi To Friends in Their Real Names Here. by stupor(m): 9:49am On Jan 08, 2013
seedord247: Is she your GF? undecided

Hmmmm ! Thanks !

She's more than my GF !

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does Electricity Cost You? / How Cartoons Corrupts The Young / Christmas Wishes To The Less Privileged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.