Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,939 members, 7,912,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 10:57 AM

Supply Of Kerosene And Diesel-retail Supply - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Supply Of Kerosene And Diesel-retail Supply (999 Views)

Kerosene And Diesel Supply Directly From The Depot / Petrol(pms) And Diesel(ago) At The Best Price Ever! / I Need 300,000mt Of Kerosene, Potential/reliable Seller Should Call Me Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Supply Of Kerosene And Diesel-retail Supply by kerodieseldire: 4:53am On Jan 08, 2013
This thread is dedicated to retail suppliers ONLY.I want to make it a point of duty to supply from 100 litres to 3000 litres within lagos,so for anyone who wants it delivered between today and saturday I have stock and can deliver to you.

I have received several requests in the last couple of days from retail suppliers for little quantity of kerosene and diesel.I apologise I have not been able to lift DPK in little volumes for some time based on demand for larger quantities but now I'm taking time out and consciously attending to your need.

Should you need higher volumes than specified on this thread,please send a text to 08177333333 and I will call you to discuss delivery.

We own our own trucks and can supply to you anywhere within lagos

call us today on 08034126198

(1) (Reply)

Easy Cash Selling ALT Energy-juice Pack / Can You Supply 10,000 MT Of AGO Tank Farm Delivery / Become A Millionaire In Just 2 Months! Earning $100 Daily Through This System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.