Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,617 members, 7,975,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 03:03 AM

Is It My Fault? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It My Fault? (1076 Views)

My Girlfriend's Mother Is Pregnant For Me; But It's Not My Fault / Whose Fault?? My Fault Or Her Boobs???!! / Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It My Fault? by girlfreak: 4:47pm On Feb 25, 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi all,am really worried.ihave an issue i'll like to discuss with the serious minded people in the house.
I had a burial ceremony in Ogun state on saturday,and i informed my girl earlier letting her know i'll be delighted if she could make it.really she promised coming.Something happened on tuesday,she called me that she needed a certain amount of money,and i promised giving her when we see.On friday,around 345pm,she called me that she was in the bank that i should send it now,sincerely speaking,i love her very much,so i shouldn't hesitate to do her wish,but the truth is that i was too busy that i didn't have time to heat myself.My intention was to give her when we see.I tried calling her later that day to inform her i'll be leaving lagos for ogun state on saturday morning,but she refused to answer my call.On saturday at the party,i called her more then fifty time[not blushing],it got to a time she switched off her phone.i called her hall mate because i assumed she didn't switch off her phone,may she had a flat battery.all my effort to see her that day proved abortive.
Finally on sunday morning,i was able to speak with her on phone,i asked for a reason why she acted that way,she said i shoudn'd mind her.Maybe she knows i love her very much[and really i do], she'n now taking me for a ride.please i don't know what to do.And do u know he funny thing,i have so many female friends,some do say it to my face that i they wish the could see a guy like me[the truth is that i try to satisfy my friends,both male and female if i have], so i see no reson why she should e acting like this,or is it a crime to have a true love for someone.I'm going through emotional pain,and it is too much for me to bear.if any body could give me an advice on what to do,i'm really hurt.I'm cock-sure of one thing,i believe she loves me,but the queston now is,could it be the money she asked for or what.she's a very nice girl,she's been of assistance to me on occassions.Please what should i do plsssssssssssss.

Gd bless u all
anticipating your replies
Re: Is It My Fault? by Busta(f): 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2008
No Money . . . No Love. grin

In other words, Sit her down and let her know how u feel about the incident. See what she has to say to answering ur call on saturday, knowing well that u had a burial to attend. If u ask me, she was either ignoring u or with anotha guy so she switched off her phone.

If she doesn't appreciate u, there's no point killing ursef over her. Someone else would appreciate and treat u better
Re: Is It My Fault? by TOYOSI20(f): 4:56pm On Feb 25, 2008
First of all, i understand u love her very much,

But it's essential u do not let your emotions get the best of u.

It's also time for u to have a serious talk with her,

To better understand where the relationship is headed.

Best of Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Is It My Fault? by Emperoh(m): 4:58pm On Feb 25, 2008
Its still sketchy i mean the situation. Just sit her down in a serene place and talk these things over. It really looks like paying you back in your own coins but she said you shouldn't mind pls find out more about that statement. Its filled with so much meaning and bears the key to your question.
Re: Is It My Fault? by girlfreak: 4:59pm On Feb 25, 2008
thanx,but really the issue is not about money.yeah,it's not as if i dodn't have the money,but she doesn't want to undertand d fact that i was too busy on friday.am confuse
Re: Is It My Fault? by arianne(f): 5:07pm On Feb 25, 2008
love aint a one way street. since u say its not about money, then u need to be sure she is as crazy about u just the way u are when it comes to her. she could be taking u 4granted since she knows ur hooked on her. pele
Re: Is It My Fault? by girlfreak: 5:15pm On Feb 25, 2008
@arienna
so tell me friend,wat should i do.don't u get something here,i mean i love her very much.Okay,she made me love.I'm an easy going guy,i know dat and i don't just ask anygal out.i can't just say d reason why she acted like dat.but really if she says goobbye,i can't die,but i'm really not praying for that cos anything might happen.
Re: Is It My Fault? by girlfreak: 5:17pm On Feb 25, 2008
if she sees my post,does it make any difference.or someone would call her for me to let her know w i'm feeling.i'll appreciate it,serious.
Re: Is It My Fault? by Busta(f): 5:18pm On Feb 25, 2008
ok. . . u love her so much and what if she doesn't love you as much? wat if she's only out for ur money? what if she is only messing with u? get over it and stand ur grounds. if u love her so much and she doesn't love u back, then move on with ur life.

girlfreak:

if she sees my post,does it make any difference.or someone would call her for me to let her know w i'm feeling.i'll appreciate it,serious.
is she a member of NL?
Re: Is It My Fault? by tkb417(m): 5:21pm On Feb 25, 2008
My guy, nowadays you cant get the best gurls if you dont have money to take care of them. the competition is so intense outside. . .sit her down like everyone has said, tell her to see beyond her nose, who knows she might listen. .
Re: Is It My Fault? by girlfreak: 5:26pm On Feb 25, 2008
@busta
she's not, my sister thank u very much.just that it's gonna be hard.Let me tell u aw much i love her,i'm the last boy in my family and we are seven.i make sure every member of my family called her on her b.day.even my that whose base in abuja,i disturbed him on phone to not only call her,but to aswell send her a gift through dhl,which he did.same with my mum.i don't really spend that much for her,so i believe she's not after the money.maybe she feels i don't care because she said she needed it urgently.On a normal day i give my male friends more that wat she requested,so it's not that i didn't want to give her.One of my prayer request in church yesterday is that God should touch her[hope God would answer me].
Re: Is It My Fault? by chychy(f): 5:33pm On Feb 25, 2008
U"ve got 2 talk 2 her. not via phone but face 2 face, eye 2 eye.
and No, i do not thnk u were or r wrong.
Re: Is It My Fault? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 25, 2008
Guy e be like say You self don ANAYO. You don fall in love abi. grin

The girl needs only your dough and you're too blind to know that because you have Anayod!

If I were you, I would coax her, phuck her hard and dump her. Look for someone that appreciates you better. There are lotsa girls with love to share wink
Re: Is It My Fault? by girlfreak: 5:36pm On Feb 25, 2008
i'll try do that.should i call her or give her space?
Re: Is It My Fault? by Busta(f): 5:41pm On Feb 25, 2008
girlfreak:

i'll try do that.should i call her or give her space?

I'll still say that you talk it over with her first.
it might even help u understand whats bothering her and where u stand.

all the best!
Re: Is It My Fault? by girlfreak: 5:46pm On Feb 25, 2008
i really don't have the heart to use and dump a gal.not trying to be innocent,but i just got that from my dad.she's just to crazy about my mum despite of all the years.i actually called my dad this morning,he promised calling her[really my dad would do anything or me].Wanna suggest a trip wit her where we both will be alone.maybe she would then tell me wat my offence is.but i tell u i haven't done anything more than wat i posted.Due to the kind of work i do,i get to meet alot of gals,i mean cream gals,but to be factual ever since i met her,i never cheated on her.Maybe i should say this, i never kissed any other gal, if anyone would do me a favour by calling her.I say again,she's not after my money,i'm cock-sure.i'm beginig to feel weak.i could not go to work just because i'm not in a good mood. is is that gals don't appreciate tru love or wat?and i believe all gals are like that or most of them.i believe i'm rite
Re: Is It My Fault? by Saraha1(f): 2:10pm On Jun 10, 2011
so wht is the end of all your story?we need conclution on what happen next

(1) (Reply)

Love Impossible / Monogamy Is Too Overvalued And Overrated / Wedding Invitation - Nairaland Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.