Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:08 AM

Boy 22,kills Himself Because Of His Girlfriend 'honey Cocaine' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boy 22,kills Himself Because Of His Girlfriend 'honey Cocaine' (6010 Views)

Policeman Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Fun With His Girlfriend / (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy 22,kills Himself Because Of His Girlfriend 'honey Cocaine' by onechance(m): 7:25am On Jan 08, 2013
A nation’s generation so caught up in affiliation, lost with no destinations, empty seats at graduations….

This is a picture of a young boy who was 22years old, making rounds on twitter: he posted this alongside his tweets before closing up his tweeter account @Freddy_E and commiting suicide by putting a bullet into his skull… Born January 1st 1991, took his life 5th January 2013 and i am wondering what level of insecurity in himself would let him go this far…. His name is Frederick Eugene Buhl who really loved his girlfriend honey cocaine but was heartbroken beyond repairs when she called off the relationship by disclaiming it on twitter that she is officially single….

The bitter truth is emotional pain can be more deadly than physical wounds but at no point in time should anything make you take your own life because you don’t own it. From honey cocaine’s tweets, she was only all about defending herself and when that is finally taken care of; life will definitely go on because it doesnt stop for a heartbreak.

Freddy has just gone to waste because he wasnt strong enough to fight back his insecurities…

In the battlefield of love, if i be allowed to put it that way,  you either fight to win or accept defeat and then shrug it off like nothing ever happened even when the  battle scars are so clearly seen yet you proudly show it off as an emblem of your courage to move past those challenges.

Bottom line; There is always a woman for every man. so why then do you cut short a life that you were given because you couldnt handle the pressure that life brings with it..!

No one is WORTH dying for…. only one man did that for millions of souls and he is JESUS, so dont do it for anybody cus it will never make an different as to who they are and will be.

here are his last tweets befor he died: until his death he was Tyga’s rap artist and YouTube sensational artiste with more than 111,024 followers on twitter. his followers are stunned including drake who later put up suicide numbers for people to call so as to save a life..

Now here are tweets from his suppossed girlfriend

AND LATER ON WE FOUND OUT HER TWEET TO HIM

ofcourse the saddened family had a post for the public on how devasted the family is due to their son’s action..  

pictures of him with katherine

and here is katherine’s tweet

Related posts:http://juicyjanezone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/GIRL.jpg
Re: Boy 22,kills Himself Because Of His Girlfriend 'honey Cocaine' by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 08, 2013
Am I the only one not seeing the tweets
Re: Boy 22,kills Himself Because Of His Girlfriend 'honey Cocaine' by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:21am On Jan 08, 2013
candygosh: Am I the only one not seeing the tweets
Even the guys pix aint showing. I can't tell his soul to RIP cos taking ones life by oneself is something very illogical to do. Ko ni ori to n ro. Stupid love
Re: Boy 22,kills Himself Because Of His Girlfriend 'honey Cocaine' by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:22am On Jan 08, 2013
candygosh: Am I the only one not seeing the tweets
Even the guys pix aint showing. I can't tell his soul to RIP cos taking ones life by oneself is something very illogical to do. Ko ni ori to n ro. Stu.p1d love
Re: Boy 22,kills Himself Because Of His Girlfriend 'honey Cocaine' by Sunnycliff(m): 8:40am On Jan 08, 2013
stupid boy. U will burn in the deepest part and hottest part of hell
Re: Boy 22,kills Himself Because Of His Girlfriend 'honey Cocaine' by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 08, 2013
ULSHERLAN:
Even the guys pix aint showing. I can't tell his soul to RIP cos taking ones life by oneself is something very illogical to do. Ko ni ori to n ro. Stu.p1d love
Lmao
Re: Boy 22,kills Himself Because Of His Girlfriend 'honey Cocaine' by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 08, 2013
*sighs*SMH
Re: Boy 22,kills Himself Because Of His Girlfriend 'honey Cocaine' by cindyrella(f): 10:43am On Jan 08, 2013
What a waste!
Romeo of the 21st century. Smh!

Re: Boy 22,kills Himself Because Of His Girlfriend 'honey Cocaine' by cindyrella(f): 10:52am On Jan 08, 2013
No be say she over fine sef. angry

Re: Boy 22,kills Himself Because Of His Girlfriend 'honey Cocaine' by Adaeze003(f): 10:53am On Jan 08, 2013
Hmm
Re: Boy 22,kills Himself Because Of His Girlfriend 'honey Cocaine' by NET1(m): 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2013
Guys never learn.

I bet you that this girl will still have a wild sex romp on his grave, spit on it and move on.

.NET

(1) (Reply)

All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired / Big Girl Dunnie Wants You Guys To See Her Sweet Assets(sexy Photos) / For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.