Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,697 members, 7,889,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:33 AM

When He Cheats: Who Will You Get Mad At! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When He Cheats: Who Will You Get Mad At! (2509 Views)

I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! / These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You / He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When He Cheats: Who Will You Get Mad At! by SuNnChNn(f): 1:55am On Aug 12, 2006
If he tries it, i will definitely blame myself. I will do some check list on myself and find why he did that. But the truth is that men are cheat. It does not mean that he doesn't love his girl/wife, they just do it out of curiosity or peer pressure.
Re: When He Cheats: Who Will You Get Mad At! by katherinae(f): 5:27am On Aug 15, 2006
make him pay and beat are a#@ up
Re: When He Cheats: Who Will You Get Mad At! by Macutie(f): 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2007
Whats my business with the girl?

I probably dont know her from Adam!

Na she ask me out ?

Na the cheating bastard i go face with all my fight!
Re: When He Cheats: Who Will You Get Mad At! by Macutie(f): 4:31pm On Aug 26, 2007
Whats my business with the girl?

I probably dont know her from Adam!

Na she ask me out ?

Na the cheating bastard i go face with all my fight!
Re: When He Cheats: Who Will You Get Mad At! by ClimieNH89: 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2007
It's stupid to go after the girl the guy cheated with. It's a waste of time and also lack of intelligence. She has no responsibility towards you and what makes u think that once you have threatened and dealt with her other girls wouldn't still come?

Na the boy you go talk to. If he nor hear word, quit!

You alone can't face billions of desperate ladies in search of a husband!
Re: When He Cheats: Who Will You Get Mad At! by tnaidaR(f): 8:03pm On Aug 26, 2007
That's if the cheating don't go both ways, huh? We too sweat about what guys do to us ladies. grin
Re: When He Cheats: Who Will You Get Mad At! by ClimieNH89: 8:18pm On Aug 26, 2007
Well when both are close to you, then the best you can do is stay away from them

In this case the guy's action can't be justified and neither the girl's.

It would be pathetic trying to save the unsavable!
Re: When He Cheats: Who Will You Get Mad At! by ehie007(m): 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2007
My question is : what makes u ladies mad when we men cheat on you.

It is the fact that u cant imagine ur guys d**k in another girls pu**y.

or u cant imagine ur guys lips and tongue in another lady own, am really confused here.

Please ladies that hav been cheated on b4 should let we guys know the koko behind ur madness on ur guys.

thank you.

What is that thing that makes u ladies mad.

I guess its the betrayal of trust.
Re: When He Cheats: Who Will You Get Mad At! by stephanio(f): 10:59am On Oct 18, 2007
when ur man cheats u do not hv any issue wit d lady involved shocked d person u shld be dealin with is ur man for messing up and not being able to keep his damn pants on
Re: When He Cheats: Who Will You Get Mad At! by tifiny(f): 11:24am On Oct 18, 2007
If I caught him red handed, I would have to trash it out straight away
But if I suspect or hear from a reliable source, I would have to investigate properly
if its something I have to improve on,I would adjust and see how it goes
But if he attempts it next time, I WOULD LEAVE HIM.
Re: When He Cheats: Who Will You Get Mad At! by mellow(m): 11:43am On Oct 18, 2007
It takes the special Grace of God for a man not to cheat, when so many daughters of

discord abound. All you need to do is to pray for that specail grace to be upon him. Shikena!
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: When He Cheats: Who Will You Get Mad At! by crazyp(f): 12:03pm On Oct 18, 2007
I will not leave my husband if he cheats on me
i'll rather sort things out with him than having anything to do with the lady in question
cos i know that a man can love you and still cheat on u
but if it becomes frequent, i'll stay away & watch his next move

i'm tired of ladies screaming, "I'LL LEAVE HIM IF HE CHEATS ON ME"
how long will u continue leaving a particular guy cos he cheated cos guys will always cheat
i think we shld learn how to sort issues out with our guys than just leaving without hearing them out.

Fighting the other woman is just showing ur weakness, so i will neva do that.
Re: When He Cheats: Who Will You Get Mad At! by stephanio(f): 10:30am On Nov 07, 2007
when a man cheats u dont hv any issue wit d lady involved shocked the one u hv a problem with is ur man for being such an ass and its also a time for u to ask urself sincere questions bout urself ,relationship and of cos ur amn! tongue
Re: When He Cheats: Who Will You Get Mad At! by Bolarge(m): 11:11am On Nov 07, 2007
Isn't this one of the reasons Smith & Wesson's still in business?
Do the right thing girls. angry cool grin

. . . then plead temporary insanity. tongue
Re: When He Cheats: Who Will You Get Mad At! by MissD1(f): 11:47am On Nov 07, 2007
d fact is d same sweet tin your man told u was d same sweet
tin he told d girl,so he deceivd both of u.it ll be very idiotic
2 attack d girl.ve u 4gotten d girl sees u as u c her,probably
she has intentions of attackin you to.

for once girls we need to unite in this thing call men cheating, ask our self is it what me getting mad or can i do better than him.

if he can do it once, he will do again so make a choice to deal with the situation and not stress your self by getting mad at all. It hard but can be done.

But you must ask yourself if you can leave with his bad habit As for the other lady what goes around ? Am sure babe's she can finish the puzzle, You Watch dat space,
Re: When He Cheats: Who Will You Get Mad At! by MissD1(f): 12:02pm On Nov 07, 2007
My question is : what makes u ladies mad when we men cheat on you.

It is the fact that u can't imagine your guys d**k in another girls pu**y.

or u can't imagine your guys lips and tongue in another lady own, am really confused here.

Please ladies that hav been cheated on before should let we guys know the koko behind your madness on your guys.

thank you.

What is that thing that makes u ladies mad.

I guess its the betrayal of trust.

Hello there,

CAn we turn the table and just out it to you!!! why do not you guys want to date a girl that has had alot of partners is it beacuse you can't just digest the fact that someone else has enjoyed long before you what you are about to enjoy. You always want to get what you believe is fresh and for you alone. If that is what you want why not give it in the same measures. What ever makes a lady lies in the mystery that makes a man want a gal that hasn't been around the hood. Call it ego in a femine jug.
Re: When He Cheats: Who Will You Get Mad At! by ayomifull(f): 5:17pm On Nov 07, 2007
@ miss D how come you are a man and you are miss D? to your question i really dont know but i think its the thought that a man who is supposed to 'see' only me is seeing someone else's, and that what i am supposed to be 'seeing' and enjoying alone is being seen by someone else and at time the though of 'is that lady more beautiful, does that lady 'do' it better than me or does he makes him 'enjoy it' more that i do
When it happened to me i fainted (some of you would abuse me now) i care less but will tell you why i fainted if you want to know.
Re: When He Cheats: Who Will You Get Mad At! by mincepie(f): 10:28am On Nov 08, 2007
yea
guys must cheat cos its their nature to cheat.
he can cheat for all i care so long as am not aware and he treats me well

if i find out he'ld go six feet under d ground lipsrsealed
Re: When He Cheats: Who Will You Get Mad At! by ndumart: 10:41am On Nov 08, 2007
the man of course. but our ladies will do the opposite.{women are their own worst enemies, wonder why some women had to beg Etteh to resign}
Re: When He Cheats: Who Will You Get Mad At! by zimba315(m): 11:06am On Nov 08, 2007
whitelexi (m) much luv, that how it his if u never did anything i know we guyz we just dont go outside and engagin in different kind of stuff like that.so girlz in the out should do ur home work and don't anybody for ur mistake.

(1) (2) (Reply)

At What Point In A Relationship Should You Let Your Boyfriend Move In? / Golden Rules For Finding Your Life Partner / Unilag Babes Under My Parm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.