Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,993 members, 7,915,911 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 12:09 PM

It Baffles Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Baffles Me (648 Views)

Question That Really Baffles Me / 11-year Old Christian Girl Baffles Islamic Scholar With One Simple Question / Ask Me All Kinds Of Religious Questions That Baffles You! I Have The Answer! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Baffles Me by tobechi20(m): 5:07pm On Jan 08, 2013
It baffles me how some people call christianity a foreign concept

it baffles me that they forget that evolution is also a white man idea

it baffles me how foreigners think that all human beings evolves from ape

it baffles me how few africans readily belive the white man thought

it baffles me how the white man are racist calling blacks monkey

does it baffle you too?

1 Like

Re: It Baffles Me by frank317: 5:37pm On Jan 08, 2013
it baffles me how we are all confused, forming opinion from other people's idea.

it baffles me how we know absolutely nothing, yet we argue and kill each other over what we think we know

it baffles me how everybody thinks his/her idea is the best while other people's idea is wrong, yet it is obvious that the idea we proclaim is the best is another man's idea.

it baffles me how we think mad people dont know what they are doing yet mad people think we dont know what we are doing, at the end of the day nobody is mad yet everybody is mad.

it baffles me how we make excuse for God when our faith fails

it baffles me how we think God, the creator of the universe, need us do do his work for him on earth, like he needed us to help him create the world.

it baffles me when we think our holy books and science books has the answer to everything, yet we know deep down that something is missing.

it baffles me how we live a life of denial, and form strong opinion based on these lies we tell ourselves.

it baffles me how we think we hear spiritual voices, speak in strange tongues, pray five times a day, fast occasionally, see strange visions, yet we think we are not insane

it baffles me how we know that everybody is different(even identical twins) yet we want them to think like us, believe in what we believe in, and if they dont we condemn them to ....

does it baffle u?
Re: It Baffles Me by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 08, 2013
Ok, guys,,, umm.. Take your pills..

Great post, frank 3:16... The beauty of agnosticism.. cheesy
Re: It Baffles Me by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 08, 2013
It baffles me that we all seek happiness yet there's nothing like happiness and we still go ahead to chase what is not.

It baffles me that we judge others when in actual fact we only sin differently. No man is perfect.

It baffles me that the almighty God still leaves satan to be roaming about.

It baffles me that there is not one single person that can be trusted in recent times. Given certain circumstances, humans are fallible yet we see some people as angels. Remember even angels fail.

It baffles me that we run here and there piling wealth when we know we will eventually die. They died, those who had it before us yet we can't stop it.

It baffles me that the bible says that in the latter times seven women will chase one man... Look around you.

It baffles me that there's so much unemployment. Where is the future?.

The state of the church baffles me.

It baffles me that we find it so difficult to follow Christs step.

Its baffling me if what I wrote makes sense.

***sighs***
Re: It Baffles Me by personaldomest(f): 10:31pm On Jan 08, 2013
it baffles me when christians say they beliv in the God of the New testament. so you think The God of the old testment went to tyrants anonymous and had a personality change.
Re: It Baffles Me by Goshen360(m): 10:36pm On Jan 08, 2013
personaldomest: it baffles me when christians say they beliv in the God of the New testament. so you think The God of the old testment went to tyrants anonymous and had a personality change.

It's the same God in Old and New but working in different dispensation. In the Old dispensation, it was one nation. In the New dispensation, it is a called out nation. God doesn't apply Old rules to govern new breeds.

(1) (Reply)

The Good Samaritan Story Is Racist! / How Do You Judge An Action Right Or Wrong? / What Did You Understand By "The World Is Coming To An End"??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.