Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,893 members, 7,915,610 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:50 AM

Tonto Dike Crazily In Love With Terry G - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike Crazily In Love With Terry G (1333 Views)

Pop Star Terry G's Son Got More Swag Than Most Celebrities / Terry G And His Mother (Picture) / Timaya Shows Off Birthday Cake: See Craze With Terry g (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dike Crazily In Love With Terry G by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 08, 2013
A few months back when the thespian, Tonto Dikeh came out with her maiden musical effort, quite a lot of her fans frowned at that effort.

When I was asked to review Tonto's debut singles, I did not join people to abuse it, I only criticized the producer who was supposed to have corrected her and apply some touches of aesthetic and professionalism into the songs.

Today, despite all the rumbles, vibes and jives the song generated, Tonto, musically, is in hot romance with Terry G as she has just been featured in his new single entitled 'Crazically Fit' produced by Terry G himself.

No doubt, Tonto's delivery in this song will definitely keep her critics at bay.

This is another wonder for the street that you need to listen to. Source: http://www.codewit.com/entertainment-news/4033-tonto-dike-crazily-in-love-with-terry-g

Re: Tonto Dike Crazily In Love With Terry G by hrmkz: 7:24pm On Jan 08, 2013
2/4
Re: Tonto Dike Crazily In Love With Terry G by Shugamania(f): 9:11pm On Jan 08, 2013
Cfcfan, admit it..u're in love with this girl. angry
Re: Tonto Dike Crazily In Love With Terry G by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2013
Shugamania: Cfcfan, admit it..u're in love with this girl. angry

Yeah, I have a crush on her cool tongue
Re: Tonto Dike Crazily In Love With Terry G by Shugamania(f): 12:40am On Jan 09, 2013
CFCfan:

Yeah, I have a crush on her cool tongue

Thanks for confessing jare...wish u luck wink
Re: Tonto Dike Crazily In Love With Terry G by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 09, 2013
Shugamania:

Thanks for confessing jare...wish u luck wink

Noted. I don't know if she knows about me, tho.

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce And Her Daughter, Blue Ivy (PHOTO) / Facts About Goldie Harvey's Death / Photo: Wizkid’s Girlfriends,past And Present

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.