Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,400 members, 7,908,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 08:58 PM

The Bible Gets It Right! The Wicked Run When No One Chases- Prov 28;1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible Gets It Right! The Wicked Run When No One Chases- Prov 28;1 (900 Views)

Congregation Chases Pastor From Church For Impregnating Member / Lesson From Prov. 15: 1 / Rev. Chris Okotie Is Right. The Sermon Of Roman Catholics Is A Key To Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bible Gets It Right! The Wicked Run When No One Chases- Prov 28;1 by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2013
Praise tha Lawd! grin grin

Todays bible lesson is from Proverbs chapter 28 verse 1;

The wicked flee when no one pursues, but the righteous are bold as a lion.

The wisdom of this verse is divine. A honest man has nothing to fear but a man that knows he has done wrong will always be afraid of being exposed!

=============================================

I created another username "Abdulsleek" some months back to see how muslims deal with contradictions with their faith and real life in the business world. I ended up exposing muslims who were ignorant about their own faith and reality and I also showed that there were muslims like Tbaba who understood their faith very well. Abdulsleek eventually got banned some months back
https://www.nairaland.com/1061098/non-muslims-vs-muslims-debate-work
https://www.nairaland.com/1106220/confessions-abdulsleek-lessons-learnt

Abdulsleek Effect
The muslims who know that they have something to hide or cant defend their faith are now perpetually scared of any new muslim who comes with problems with their faith in the business world.

Coincidentally, a muslim with the username "Abdul Fattah" posted a thread on problems between a muslim worker and his boss (https://www.nairaland.com/1152904/muslim). The reactions of the muslims were too funny to forget;

proo212:
I dont like the feel of this. I feel we have another Abdulsleek on our hands here

https://www.nairaland.com/1152904/muslim#13712643

BetaThings:
^^^
I don't think we should be afraid of Abdusleek. We should be if we were hiding things. Such impersonation are not fearful; they are just a nuisance because they waste our time

But this particular post highlights the need for integrity. A muslim should be loyal to his/deen, organisation, community etc
For some difficult assignments that may require integrity, commitment and being forthright, an employer will likely prefer a muslim who practises his deen faithfully without letting it come in the way of his job to a muslim who "does not care"
One who cannot defend his deen fairly might not be able to defend his employer in the face of strong criticism
https://www.nairaland.com/1152904/muslim#13717724
Re: The Bible Gets It Right! The Wicked Run When No One Chases- Prov 28;1 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2013
Oga, where u waka go since? We no see ur brakelight o..
Re: The Bible Gets It Right! The Wicked Run When No One Chases- Prov 28;1 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 08, 2013
musKeeto: Oga, where u waka go since? We no see ur brakelight o..

What do you mean? grin
I was online this morning and left.

I just came back now
Re: The Bible Gets It Right! The Wicked Run When No One Chases- Prov 28;1 by Goshen360(m): 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2013
musKeeto: Oga, where u waka go since? We no see ur brakelight o..

He is under C-caution since he was last defeated by his own logic by me and christembassey on the other thread. He ran away and just noticed his appearance again. grin
Re: The Bible Gets It Right! The Wicked Run When No One Chases- Prov 28;1 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 08, 2013
Goshen360:

He is under C-caution since he was last defeated by his own logic by me and christembassey on the other thread. He ran away and just noticed his appearance again. grin

Re: The Bible Gets It Right! The Wicked Run When No One Chases- Prov 28;1 by Goshen360(m): 9:33pm On Jan 08, 2013
^ Which kind kweshion you dey ask...can't you read as you were caught up in your OP?
Re: The Bible Gets It Right! The Wicked Run When No One Chases- Prov 28;1 by proo212(m): 11:13am On Jan 09, 2013
Logicboy, i am a Christian in every sense of the word. As much I have lots of issues with Islam, I believe one should treat fellow human beings with respect no matter what ideology they subscribe to.

I enjoyed Abdulsleek and even I fell for it. It brought out some hidden spots from some of our brothers which we would not normally see (that was real smart of you)
Re: The Bible Gets It Right! The Wicked Run When No One Chases- Prov 28;1 by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2013
proo212: Logicboy, i am a Christian in every sense of the word. As much I have lots of issues with Islam, I believe one should treat fellow human beings with respect no matter what ideology they subscribe to.

I enjoyed Abdulsleek and even I fell for it. It brought out some hidden spots from some of our brothers which we would not normally see (that was real smart of you)

Thanks. No probs grin

(1) (Reply)

CAN Dares Catholics, Says ‘you Can Pull Out’ / Shdemidemi Please Explain What You Mean By Repentance Is for Jews / Christ Embassy Garland USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.