Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,968 members, 7,946,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 02:02 PM

How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death (24524 Views)

Revealed! How Top Actor Yinka Quadri Caused Bisi Komolafe's Death / Last Photo Of Bisi Komolafe In Hospital Before Her Death / Bisi Komolafe Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death by cyphyna: 1:54pm On Jan 09, 2013
But how can a responsible lady be doing wt a man that is already married. We girls use our hand to kill ourselves
Re: How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death by seunwen2(m): 1:55pm On Jan 09, 2013
This is a family issue at least..... Let the dead rip
Re: How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death by nollywood20: 2:01pm On Jan 09, 2013
olumidazz: Must all these uneducated actresses get involved with men who already have wives, single men don finish for nija ni? Nkan ti oju n wa loju n ri o.

[size=28pt]Actresses and other women should say far away from men with estranged wives or estranged girlfriends.
Don go fishing in troubled waters.[/size]

1 Like

Re: How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 09, 2013

[size=18pt]A bossom friend of late actress, Bisi Komolafe has revealed the never before secret surrounding her untimely death.[/size]

The deceased’s fiancé identified as Babatunde Ijaodola popularly called Alhaji Tunde has been blamed for hiding her until she was close to her grave.

Bisi’s bosom friend who called her fiancé Alhaji Tunde blamed him for the cause of her death.

Bisi’s friend words:

Alhaji I’m disappointed in you. You call yourself Alhaji, yet you visit herbalist. Is every death spiritual? You told Bisi your dad’s death was spiritual even though it was confirmed he had high BP that led to stroke.

The reason her family didn’t let you and your mother take her to the herbalist is because they don’t trust you and they believe you are the reason for her sickness.

Bisi’s sickness started even before you travelled to Canada, you claim you love her but abandoned her when she needed you. Only for you to come back and say she needed spiritual care.

Alhaji Tunde you are the one who needs spiritual care.

The only truth you have said is that you have Bisi’s Honda Pilot, you lived in her house and that she was living in Ajao Estate when you met her.

MC Musiliu rented the apartment for her but sent her packing when he caught you there with her.

How come she forgot to tell us that you rented the Ikorodu apartment for her? Alhaji e beru olohun o.

What do you mean by all her properties were for her extended families. Her mom is dead and you don’t expect her dad to run after you with a cutlass. Why are you even going back and forth to Canada? Bisi said you stay with friends and you don’t even have business there, why are you deceiving yourself and people?

[size=18pt]I hope Bisi’s spirit never let you rest. Everyone warned her that a man who abandoned his kids and wife for you will definitely hurt you one day, but she was too in love with the wrong person[/size].

Alhaji have you forgotten that Bisi demanded you take her to her people in Ibadan when she saw that the sickness was getting out of hand and your fetish ways couldn’t help her. You claim you are from a good home, you are only living on your father’s past glory.

Re: How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death by kollytin(m): 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2013
just passing
Re: How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2013
She don die,abeg make dem leave her make she rest.
Re: How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death by unclebros: 2:53pm On Jan 09, 2013
I still shudder at the extent our actresses go to ensure they marry a married man.
Bisi...you were too beautiful and lovely for this..May your soul rest in peace. I will miss your lovely talent on screen

I hope other ladies will take a cue from this and learn.

Stay clear of married men...simple!
Re: How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death by Desloaaa(f): 2:56pm On Jan 09, 2013
hmmmm
Re: How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death by dyomo(m): 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2013
Even MC Musiliu!All these Yoruba actress sabi fall hand.
Re: How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death by onatisi(m): 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2013
unclebros: I still shudder at the extent our actresses go to ensure they marry a married man.
Bisi...you were too beautiful and lovely for this..May your soul rest in peace. I will miss your lovely talent on screen

I hope other ladies will take a cue from this and learn.

Stay clear of married men...simple!
ironically ,they will never learn.
Re: How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 09, 2013
Mu cue cue cue cue che grin grin

These people and adultery sef, na wa o! cry

See as the brother dey take style open his dead sister's secrets. No caution sef.

Chei! Breeze is blowing o, fowl yansh is opening. The evil that (wo)men do, lives after them.

Abeg, YOU people should try to desist from fvcknication and adultery. Does it run in your blood?
Re: How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death by tpia5: 3:38pm On Jan 09, 2013
^who is you people, anyone who is loose is loose, i doubt any one group of people has the monopoly on adultery and fornication.

unless we want to deceive ourselves. undecided

some just have itches they must scratch no matter what, that's all. Most times these things can be linked to their degree of self esteem and their upbringing.
Re: How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death by tpia5: 3:41pm On Jan 09, 2013
Must all these uneducated actresses get involved with men who already have wives, single men don finish for nija ni?

seems that way.

i dont know who the single men are marrying [is it each other? ], since all the single women are desperately trying to grab married men.

I still shudder at the extent our actresses go to ensure they marry a married man.

their matchmakers, or whoever is setting them up, should fear God sha. undecided

although at the end of the day, each individual is responsible for their actions.

but the sad thing is, those who are egging them on to sink their talons into married men, will themselves look for an unattached male when they want to settle down.
Re: How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death by tpia5: 3:43pm On Jan 09, 2013
and is something preventing these actresses from furthering their education which might be better than chasing all these dangerous and wicked males?
Re: How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 09, 2013
olly4life:

Guy, in fact U̶̲̥̅̊ took d write up from me. D list is endless- Bisi Ibidapo-Obe; Funke Akindele, now Bisi Komolafe; abi na jazz dose dude dey use 4 dem. Is a warning 4 other actresses o- U̶̲̥̅̊ want LIFE, get someone that will love U̶̲̥̅̊ 4 who U̶̲̥̅̊ are & not what U̶̲̥̅̊ are. Abo oro la n so f'omo luwabi, to ba de nu e, a do didi (a word is enough for d wise). Mo wi re

Mercy Johnson and all d controversies around her marriage. I follow de ask whether single guys don finish for naija
Re: How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 09, 2013
I was questioning why the man didn't take her abroad for medical care,now we know he wasn't just a broke wannabe but a babalawo patronizer
Why didn't her family solicit funds from folks to send her to ordinary India sef since UCH wasn't doing much for her.
We always say God knows best,God's will etc,this was not God's will o,some deaths are purely man made.
Re: How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 09, 2013
Kamsy10:

Mercy Johnson and all d controversies around her marriage. I follow de ask whether single guys don finish for naija

Hmm na wa o

Didn't Ini Edo own have K legs and half past four eyes too?

1 Like

Re: How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death by onatisi(m): 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2013
embarassed sad
tpia@:

some just have itches they must scratch no matter what, that's all.

i beg pls wetting dey itche and wetting dem dey scratch?i dont understand oooo
Re: How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death by fckmn24seg(m): 4:33pm On Jan 09, 2013
some one should give me TONTO DIKE story pleaaaseeeeee
Re: How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death by sunky644(m): 4:42pm On Jan 09, 2013
tunapawizzy: How sad...and I liked dis babe o
Guy, you no fit like the babe reach me.The day I read about her death, I was just calm like a rat that lost it's food to a cat. RIP, my lovely damsel.
Re: How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death by simdam500(m): 6:05pm On Jan 09, 2013
Ok, no more news pls. Let the deceased rip
Re: How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death by kinguwem: 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2013
Baseless & irrelevant stories. The lady is dead, anybody can say anything. My observation is that women are becaming desperate for men & some men are generally lazy. Why should men depend on the income of their their lovers & sisters? They must be an attitudinal change.
Re: How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death by megachuks(m): 9:18pm On Jan 09, 2013
web_master:

So a car dealer must drive 2013 Ford?
my friend that is not the point.
Re: How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death by Decryptor(m): 9:37pm On Jan 09, 2013
I'm not surprised at all. Men who behave like this come from "only one" part of Nigeria...
Re: How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death by 1121: 10:23pm On Jan 09, 2013
tunapawizzy: How sad...and I liked dis babe o

Eeyah. Maybe if u had acted faster by approaching her, u would have saved her life from this vampire that call himself alhaji. Come to think of it, it baffled me alot that this fine girl found 'love' in a married poorper that has no intergrity: a fake man for that matter. She must have been hypnotized by that idiiot. I cant stop marvellling at the mystry that surrounded her death. RIP bisi
Re: How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death by laivwire(m): 11:09pm On Jan 09, 2013
Abeg make this babe rest in peace jare. She's faced enough during her life time. Stop raising unneccessary dust. If the supposed husband is still doin more than himself... Waste the mthrfvkr abeg
Re: How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death by Florena(f): 3:57am On Jan 10, 2013
**peeps arnd 2 check if no one is listening** whispers** NA D GUY KILL HAM
Re: How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death by charles424(m): 10:57am On Jan 10, 2013
Well I belief dis should teach our so called ladies in nollywood a big lesson to learn from,not all things that glitters are gold,look at Bisi ibidapo-obe's case too,they use other peoples experience to write their films but they never learn from it,always making stupid mistakes over and over again..we have so many nice guys around for them here in Nigeria,but they always look for men who either make a little money from dubious means or wanna bes,like Toyin adegbola too,All they look for is fake publicity,and ego dat my man is dis and dat...may her soul RIP..nothing we say now can change her situation...but a lesson for other stars to learn from.. Always Look before u leap...

(1) (2) (Reply)

2012 Tweet That Predicted Angelina Jolie Would Leave Brad Pitt / Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey / Churchill Olakunle Oladunni: Vanguard Personality Of The Week: My True Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.