Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,984 members, 7,922,396 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 06:32 AM

Houdegbe North American University, Benin - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Houdegbe North American University, Benin (2924 Views)

Houdegbe North American University Hosts Africa. / Apply To Les Cours Sonu University Benin Republic(admission In Progress) / Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Houdegbe North American University, Benin by tasyslim: 8:32am On Jan 09, 2013
Pls I wish to know more about the Houdegbe North American University, Benin. And the fee for freshman students who wants to study computer science. Tx
Re: Houdegbe North American University, Benin by LtCZAR: 11:03am On Jan 09, 2013
You need a credit in phy, chem, maths and english, biology.
The fee is 720thousand CFA
Re: Houdegbe North American University, Benin by tasyslim: 2:57pm On Jan 09, 2013
Do they pay per semester or per year??
Re: Houdegbe North American University, Benin by LtCZAR: 3:16pm On Jan 09, 2013
Ur 2nd semester ur 133k naira....
U can pay installmentally.
Re: Houdegbe North American University, Benin by tasyslim: 3:32pm On Jan 09, 2013
When will they release their admission form
Re: Houdegbe North American University, Benin by LtCZAR: 7:56pm On Jan 09, 2013
The form is currently on sale....
Re: Houdegbe North American University, Benin by Hurlersage: 7:46am On Jan 10, 2013
If we get the form now when would we be resuming? And the thing that baffle me most is accomodation cos i heard that it's expensive there.
LtCZAR: The form is currently on sale....
Re: Houdegbe North American University, Benin by LtCZAR: 10:32am On Jan 10, 2013
You would resume 1st week of march
Re: Houdegbe North American University, Benin by Hurlersage: 9:14am On Jan 11, 2013
LtCZAR: You would resume 1st week of march
sowie to ask dis pls is the school academically sound.
Re: Houdegbe North American University, Benin by LtCZAR: 8:52am On Jan 13, 2013
Yes the school is academically sound
Re: Houdegbe North American University, Benin by sexybol(m): 8:04pm On Jan 13, 2013
Although i stand to be corrected, the last i heard about this school is that NUC does not recognize there certificate so u will not be mobilised for NYSC. I ll try n post a link to the site where i got that information later
Re: Houdegbe North American University, Benin by Stunning007(m): 11:24am On Sep 02, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]Study in HOUDEGBE NORTH AMERICAN UNIVERSITY,Republic du benin.

The school is accredited and we have produuced a number of graduates who have served and are also employed. Visit the link below to read more about the accreditation.

http://www.sosmaitonline.com/2013/09/houdegbe-hnaub-north-american-university-accreditation.html?m=1

Admission in progress for next session 2013/2014.

ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
1.Waec or Neco result with minimum of five credit, not more than two sitings.
2. Authentified waec, Neco, GCE Certificate(ministry of Education and foreign affairs)
3.Testimonial of your Secondary School.
4.Birth certificate
5.Application fee
School fees are very cheap compared to private universities in Nigeria and can also be paid installmentally.

Admission Form still on sale
Resumption Date:
1st semester - Nov
2nd semester- March
Summer session - August

For those interested:
Phone: +22966780397
Pin: 23431B2D
Email: uncode22@gmail.com
Twitter: @Acarendez

NO JAMB REQUIRED !!
HURRY NOW AND OBTAIN YOUR FORM
Re: Houdegbe North American University, Benin by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2013
Go to www.nairaland/298175/houdegbe-north-american-university-hnaub. I advise u to go through the aruments before you decide to go to HNAUB.
Re: Houdegbe North American University, Benin by Awoniyi59: 9:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
Please I want to know how far about d admmission at houdegbe north american university for d year 2016 and d course am putting in for is nursing.

(1) (Reply)

Ten Most Influential FUTO Students / IAMPS/ESTG University Scholarship For Nigerians To Study In Benin Republic / National Open University January 2019 Convocation Info With Clearance Procedure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.