Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:41 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (1097) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1273682 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JoeWendell: 8:00pm On Jan 10, 2017
fluxmind:

I dunno, I don't wanna break any rules before I get a ban. Jigs ain't here, why not MrKang create it instead?

i have created it already cheesy
no need to fear nobody grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 8:10pm On Jan 10, 2017
NAIRALAND AUDIO CYPHER 2017 COMING SOON. Glads that are interested should let me know
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 10, 2017
@ JoeWendell where dafuq you run to now huh?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JoeWendell: 8:58pm On Jan 10, 2017
fluxmind:
@ JoeWendell where dafuq you run to now huh?
sorry for dropping late, netty was killing me
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2017
JoeWendell:

Ehn tech diffs, where them judges at? Nah Fück it. Good one
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JoeWendell: 9:16pm On Jan 10, 2017
fluxmind:

Ehn tech diffs, where them judges at? Nah Fück it. Good one

already tagged judges grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Paayne(m): 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2017
Limerick:
NAIRALAND AUDIO CYPHER 2017 COMING SOON. Glads that are interested should let me know

Lol, i'm interested
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Paayne(m): 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2017
Limerick:

Lol, i'm interested.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JoeWendell: 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
Limerick:

this should be fun cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2017
JoeWendell:

this should be fun cheesy

You jumping on everything, so greedy. How many people on the cypher max?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JoeWendell: 10:17pm On Jan 10, 2017
fluxmind:

You jumping on everything, so greedy. How many people on the cypher max?

yeah, its good for the vibe of this forum.
too many dull prickss are killing this section.
no need to tag names, they know themselves grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 10, 2017
JoeWendell:

yeah, its good for the vibe of this forum.
too many dull prickss are killing this section.
no need to tag names, they know themselves grin

You scared to drop names now? They go swarm you. cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JoeWendell: 10:25pm On Jan 10, 2017
fluxmind:

You scared to drop names now? They go swarm you. cheesy

one thing you should know about Wendell is that he's never scared
especially not when the people in question are a bunch of retardedd dimwits grin
I like your confidence sha grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
JoeWendell:

one thing you should know about Wendell is that he's never scared
especially not when the people in question are a bunch of retardedd dimwits grin
I like your confidence sha grin

Uhhuh, continue. Anyway, I been thinking bout a 2 on 2 battle idea. Dunno how it can be done here tho
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by MrKang: 11:02pm On Jan 10, 2017
JoeWendell:

Abeg Hydrog3n yarn me,which other person for this section dey always face Network probs?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by MrKang: 11:20pm On Jan 10, 2017
fluxmind:

Advanced? Ejoor o, I still need work in. I just try to construct in a underground battle style. That's why I put those subtitles grin

It was like I was watching a live battle, that your verse go sweet for audio. grin

BTW ,those your subtitles are most times distracting,for future purposes just use Italics or Bolded texts to give the hints. In all,nice one wink
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JoeWendell: 11:27pm On Jan 10, 2017
MrKang:
Abeg Hydrog3n yarn me,which other person for this section dey always face Network probs?

so network probs na for only one person? grin
this fool done dey mad oh grin
and besides I never had any netty probs
I just said it to cover up for posting late. cheesy
you see how you are making a fool of yourself?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ZachHugo(m): 11:41pm On Jan 10, 2017
before going to Bed, I Just wanted to Point this out. . . . . .you are Accusing me of being Joewendell. . . .and yet you act like him in Every manner. . . . . .the both Of you Have so Much in Common. . . . you both Drop Emoticons in every Post and Your are both Trouble makers. . .if this is What hatred has turned you into, then am sorry for you!!!
peace
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 10, 2017
MrKang:

It was like I was watching a live battle, that your verse go sweet for audio. grin

BTW ,those your subtitles are most times distracting,for future purposes just use Italics or Bolded texts to give the hints. In all,nice one wink

Roger that, 10-4. I'm on mobile that's why. cool
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JoeWendell: 11:43pm On Jan 10, 2017
ZachHugo:
before going to Bed, I Just wanted to Point this out. . . . . .you are Accusing me of being Joewendell. . . .and yet you act like him in Every manner. . . . . .the both Of you Have so Much in Common. . . . you both Drop Emoticons in every Post and Your are both Trouble makers. . .if this is What hatred has turned you into, then am sorry for you!!!
peace

hehehe grin
you have also gone AWOL grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by MrKang: 11:45pm On Jan 10, 2017
ZachHugo:
peace
Hahahaha

You modeled an alt acct in my "Image" ,you're my fan,see how low you descended ,see him admitting it.
Zach wants to be me,instead of spending time studying how to improve,he spent time studying me,so he could be the poor man version of me in here. That was a huge mistake , what's your next move Zach,I can't wait grin

Also your IP address and that of Joewendell are the same, Zach explain
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by MrKang: 11:49pm On Jan 10, 2017
fluxmind:

Roger that, 10-4. I'm on mobile that's why. cool
Oh OK,cool.

You knocked out the dude with multiple-disorder ,Human Rights are coming for you,how dare you beat up a disable kid? lol
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
MrKang:
Oh OK,cool.

You knocked out the dude with multiple-disorder ,Human Rights are coming for you,how dare you beat up a disable kid? lol

shocked Na recession. Come, you're like Liu Kang, Jax & Stryker all in one. See police investigation now.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by MrKang: 12:00am On Jan 11, 2017
fluxmind:

shocked Na recession. Come, you're like Liu Kang, Jax & Stryker all in one. See police investigation now.
Zach is so dumb.

A friend of mine who studied Computer engineering just ran a trace on both IP addresses(Zach,Joe) and they are both the same.

I knew something was fishy when I saw a nl acct trying to mimic my online character ,a dumb copycat,I thought who could this be apart from someone who's obsessed with me,then it clicked,I just waited for the battle to confirm it ,and my friend did the finishing job smiley
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JoeWendell: 12:10am On Jan 11, 2017
MrKang:
Zach is so dumb.

A friend of mine who studied Computer engineering just ran a trace on both IP addresses(Zach,Joe) and they are both the same.

I knew something was fishy when I saw a nl acct trying to mimic my online character ,a dumb copycat,I thought who could this be apart from someone who's obsessed with me,then it clicked,I just waited for the battle to confirm it ,and my friend did the finishing job smiley
Dude what's your problem with me?
Why keep insisting that am Hugo Lloris
Wtf?
Do you want me to transfer you, to number 2 spot in my blacklist?
this your nonsense is now begining to annoy me.
so Nairaland can't have new members in this section?
Your are very retarded, you can now kiss my arse grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by MrKang: 12:18am On Jan 11, 2017
New member who could bold,italicize,colour texts,knows the norm of quoting the verse of an opponent after dropping verses grin ,Zach is too dumb,he couldn't even conceal his desperation.

I'm flattered that a loser I made my biitch chose to have a snippet on the likeness of MrKang, he he,its allowed.

Oh pls don't stop, carry on,while I table your case to the supermods,oh how they so love your types cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 11, 2017
MrKang:
Zach is so dumb.

In April's voice: Jinkies! Ya know somehow since that final battle between y'all, Zach been sour, salty & bitter bout the result. Why he likes & mimics your style, I dunno. Guess imitation is actually the sincerest form of flattery. It makes sense now.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JoeWendell: 12:29am On Jan 11, 2017
MrKang:
New member who could bold,italicize,colour texts,knows the norm of quoting the verse of an opponent after dropping verses grin ,Zach is too dumb,he couldn't even conceal his desperation.

I'm flattered that a loser I made my biitch chose to have a snippet on the likeness of MrKang, he he,its allowed.

Oh pls don't stop, carry on,while I table your case to the supermods,oh how they so love your types cheesy

Pls don't go to the supermods, am scared, you are stupid infact.
Kindly go to the supermods, and they shall proove you wrong,
He who laughs last, laughs best grin
If am not mistaken, you also a bit new here,
And judging by your battle threads, you knew how to embolden texts and qoute posts in your early days
Do I look like an uneducated person to you
Why won't someone be able to qoute post, when it is clearly stated 'qoute'
Your madness is getting worse grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Paayne(m): 5:16am On Jan 11, 2017
ZachHugo:
peace

Lol.. I thought i was d only one that noticed the similarity. shocked
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 11, 2017
@ Hydrog3n why do you think MrKang is Kazna69? lol
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by MrKang: 8:37am On Jan 11, 2017
Paayne:

Lol.. I thought i was d only one that noticed the similarity. shocked
That's how far Zach can go to be me,he's obsessed like Flux rightly pointed out
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by MrKang: 8:56am On Jan 11, 2017
fluxmind:
@ Hydrog3n why do you think MrKang is Kazna69? lol
I almost died laughing when I read that,who the hell is Kazna to this section? first time I'm seeing such name,and I've been following this section for years. Hydrog3n is demented

(1) (2) (3) ... (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.