Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,303 members, 7,881,118 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:55 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1275263 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2014
Guykhena:

I was just making an assumption,,
Maybe he thought your battle was on friday and saw just giyaz check,and assumed you pulled a no show,,but am sure its a mistake tho...
Thats what i said too! Mayb a mistake from Mikuz! Ah Donno know y he Ȋ̝̊̅§ still bent on Testerfuze not checking in
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Geoxpress(m): 8:55pm On Sep 13, 2014
I have not finalised the verse, pls y'all should tell me if its ddope or not.

1. His name is Song Writter

2. One of his pics is really ugly

3. Song from his name

4. His name is Nelman on 2go, nd we Knw Nelman Baritone!
Yo, my Guns are packed/
For strong attack/
He can't 'wear his pride here'. .I got his wardrobe ffucked and out/
He aint tough, soon as I 'shoot a track',I'd be killing Song tha wack!!/
There's a cartoon called beauty nd the beast/
I never believed;I was never looking hard in it/
Banke said it in a brawl against sum1,yet I never believed! But on seeing ur pic-mix; an ape face creature wit a pretty girl, I quickly blived in beauty nd the beast!!/
I'm hard and bad/
I'm like Diego Costa, cus the 'shots I'm throwing at u' is 'heart breaking' it could cus a heart attack/
So u aint a match, cus ur set-up is wack!. . .yl my 'set up can kill u' lik it was an ambush or gang attack!!/
He's lik nicki, erritin fake;a body on disguise/his lines 'are so poor' lik some broke-niggas. .lik allergy to drugs, he can't cope with ddopes-either. .so yl I'm running ddopest guys tour, wit the knife, chasing u. .he'd only be 'running for his life!!'/
Wack fellow,also a wierd man/
So with my knives song is obviously a dead man/
Cus I'm a 'core tin' lik a leather/
So 1nce I shoot, even 'Baritone' knws I'm killing 'Nelman!!'/

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2014
gottoboy:
Thats what i said too! Mayb a mistake from Mikuz! Ah Donno know y he Ȋ̝̊̅§ still bent on Testerfuze not checking in
Whats wrong with you? You didnt read my post or what?

See him coming past 8pm to post this.. Smh!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
I ate up '13 lions'.....call that swallowing my pride.. .

mix tape dropping next week
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Geoxpress(m): 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
Ksslib:
Whats wrong with you? You didnt read my post or what?

See him coming past 8pm to post this.. Smh!
Lol
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 9:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
Tho @Ibime I woulda loved if you voted with the criteria....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 10:00pm On Sep 13, 2014
GIYAZZ: My little sister just died yesterday, I'm emotionally paralyzed, can't even think straight! Can't even contain the thought of her lying dead!

She died after a thunder striked before it rained, she had seizures. . . and now I hate rains! I hate thunders!! Ffuck Death!!!

My condolences bro
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by captainflash(m): 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
wetin be kid stuf..... So, you too don dey form?

I no know wetin happen, my phone just all of a sudden made the 2go app on it corrupt! Nd if i download it again, na same thing dey happen! Smh . . I miss una wahala sha grin
new niggas are in. . i jst left there n0t lng ag0. .
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 11:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
Ksslib:
Whats wrong with you? !
Nothing!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by cflows: 11:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
I dont see anybody doing some word play// u niggers is wack test me and hear the guns spray....// imma stop for a while just to let you know that God dey

If you man enough take a shot i dare you TAKE A SHOT,
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by captainflash(m): 6:04am On Sep 14, 2014
wink happy sunday to y'all. .
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 7:01am On Sep 14, 2014
We need more votes in that our battle pls, why y'all dulling? Is it hard to vote??
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 7:05am On Sep 14, 2014
Iamaromolaeran, i wasn't rhyming MENTALS with TWO BARS . . . The mental part is in the same line with the two bars, forget the slash.

And i never bit any line, cos that ain't the punchline!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by techtonic(m): 7:08am On Sep 14, 2014
mikuz:

Sid's verse was average!

He started by explaining his puns. WTF! Are we iidiots?

Then he got off to the worse start ever. That opener was literally a shot in the foot. That's the kinda opener I expect from a noob, not a vet. Almost all his puns were generic. Split C like Moses staff, details/ the tails? What the eff is 'country acting'?

...LOLZ mikuz ooooo
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by techtonic(m): 7:10am On Sep 14, 2014
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]....when em follow mumu enter literary levels
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by techtonic(m): 7:11am On Sep 14, 2014
open c'o ........... Oya biko accept woh
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 8:46am On Sep 14, 2014
lol,when votes were swayed from the beginning......
What do you expect.....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 9:02am On Sep 14, 2014
Guykhena:
What do you expect.....
U̶̲̥̅̊ dint reallie wow ᵐᵉ! Though U̶̲̥̅̊ focused on Ūя̲̅ personals pretty well! Buh τ̲̅ђα̲̅τ̲̅ for d case of Ūя̲̅ rhyme scheme! U̶̲̥̅̊ dint perfect that aspect at all
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 9:03am On Sep 14, 2014
Guykhena:
What do you expect.....
U̶̲̥̅̊ dint reallie wow ᵐᵉ! Though U̶̲̥̅̊ focused on Ūя̲̅ personals pretty well! Buh τ̲̅ђα̲̅τ̲̅ for d case of Ūя̲̅ rhyme scheme! U̶̲̥̅̊ dint perfect that aspect at all. . Cool battle though
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 9:12am On Sep 14, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

Okay i changed my mind! Battle teddybiyasi or yeyenatu! If you beat any of the two,(which i know you can't) we'll have our rematch! Net F@g!

smh against me you think you have a chance to tie a crit

smh one more time
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 10:19am On Sep 14, 2014
gottoboy:
U̶̲̥̅̊ dint reallie wow ᵐᵉ! Though U̶̲̥̅̊ focused on Ūя̲̅ personals pretty well! Buh τ̲̅ђα̲̅τ̲̅ for d case of Ūя̲̅ rhyme scheme! U̶̲̥̅̊ dint perfect that aspect at all. . Cool battle though

You kidding right? Did you count the syllables I did in each bar? Was even surprised elymax gave rhymes to saw,tied opener,tied 'wordplays' cus bis said generic which I don't get ,does he mean the setup? His own meaning of generic I don't just get.. And the Tokyo thing,maybe they thought I just did it cus I wanted to,I mean it would be nice if they did a lil research on how the Japanese pronounce it,youtube would be of help..
I don't know if I should go back in explaining my punches,I mean I even went out of my comfort zone to add "Like this,Like that" so they can get the drift, but to no avail..,
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:28am On Sep 14, 2014
teddybiyasi:

smh against me you think you have a chance to tie a crit

smh one more time
lol...
pls dont shake it again, it might just fall off the neck!

So you mean i won't tie a crit if i brawl you? Mhen, i fear you o!

You should be my rap tutor, whatcha think? cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
Guykhena:

You kidding right? Did you count the syllables I did in each bar? Was even surprised elymax gave rhymes to saw,tied opener,tied 'wordplays' cus bis said generic which I don't get ,does he mean the setup? His own meaning of generic I don't just get.. And the Tokyo thing,maybe they thought I just did it cus I wanted to,I mean it would be nice if they did a lil research on how the Japanese pronounce it,youtube would be of help..
I don't know if I should go back in explaining my punches,I mean I even went out of my comfort zone to add "Like this,Like that" so they can get the drift, but to no avail..,
bro chill! I wasnt swayed! I tell things the way i see 'em! I've always!

You said "fvck tha car/ dakar"! Nd so on... It didnt work well! Nd even ibime has done it before! "never been in dakar/ tha car even if you go to senegal" . . You see the way it matched on both context!

Jigsaw was more consistent in rhymes nd flow altogether!

Nd funny you think "tokyo" is pronounced "took you"

check this out, bro

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jtctzfjukoE
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 12:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
after the tourney you may c'o me

so we may talk with bars
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:35pm On Sep 14, 2014
teddybiyasi: after the tourney you may c'o me

so we may talk with bars
grin
lets hit ffr now cool
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:48pm On Sep 14, 2014
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:06pm On Sep 14, 2014
Teddybiyas! Yeyenatu! Where You Gurlz At? Com'on, itz Sunday. Letz Go Have Some Fun!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 2:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
Guykhena:

Did you count the syllables I did in each bar? Was even surprised elymax gave rhymes to saw,tied opener,tied 'wordplays' cus bis said generic which I don't get ,does he mean the setup? His own meaning of generic I don't just get..
Syllables? I doubt if i saw any. . Lemme recheck! And after checking i still enjoy Jigz version! His Multies were cool #Imo
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by captainflash(m): 2:20pm On Sep 14, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Teddybiyas! Yeyenatu! Where You Gurlz At? Com'on, itz Sunday. Letz Go Have Some Fun!
u go chruch 2day?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Geoxpress(m): 2:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
yeah, after the tourney, bro! It'll be nice sparring with you!
Same here bro
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:34pm On Sep 14, 2014
captainflash: u go chruch 2day?
lol Nat Really sir.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:35pm On Sep 14, 2014
captainflash: u go chruch 2day?
lol Nat Really sir..

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.