Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,383 members, 7,947,618 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 03:47 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1287164 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ksslib: Ahem. Tenks. Fyh, coog, lagunna mik and all.

Sometimes na this kain small motivation dey change person game.

Fuckyouhard I'm curious though. You used a bar I freestyled against bukato with, as personals. That battery and microsim ish. I guess I shot myself in the foot there. But i checked the lines again, cant seem to find the error.

No mind them.. see as all of dem they yarn sey na u suppose win after vote don finish.. chaiii nlanders grin grin

I know u are going to rule this section one day..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ochon: 4:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ksslib: Ahem. Tenks. Fyh, coog, lagunna mik and all.

Sometimes na this kain small motivation dey change person game.

Fuckyouhard I'm curious though. You used a bar I freestyled against bukato with, as personals. That battery and microsim ish. I guess I shot myself in the foot there. But i checked the lines again, cant seem to find the error.
Nice one my last born, you did poppa proud. grin I'll ghostwrite for you next time, so you will win. gringrin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
ochon: Nice one my last born, you did poppa proud. grin I'll ghostwrite for you next time, so you will win. gringrin

Hian..ochondu u be rapper shocked grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 4:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
Luddosky:
lol.. Who be dis?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
Lagunna:

No mind them.. see as all of dem they yarn sey na u suppose win after vote don finish.. chaiii nlanders grin grin

I know u are going to rule this section one day..
grin . Hopefully, i never turn grandpa by then.. grin

Ehen, I wan begin watch youtube battles cos as una dey talk dat day, it seems like fun and E be like say you do watch alot. I dont know those guys so i no know who own to download .. Abeg Recommend like your fav 5 or 10 battles make i download them watch..

Thanks to etisalat, now man fit download anyhow without fear..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
ochon: Nice one my last born, you did poppa proud. grin I'll ghostwrite for you next time, so you will win. gringrin
Poppa ko, pauper ni.. E be like say you kneel down ontop broken bottles..

Why not spirit write? grin ..
If you wan reply, reply for relaxation center.. Drunk girls full there. Taking advantage things. wink
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 5:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ksslib:

Ehen, I wan begin watch youtube battles cos as una dey talk dat day, it seems like fun and E be like say you do watch alot. I dont know those guys so i no know who own to download .. Abeg Recommend like your fav 5 or 10 battles make i download them watch..

•hitman holla vs ayeverb
•dizaster vs DNA
•shotty horror vs arsonal
•tay roc vs ill will
•charlie clips vs conceited

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by captainflash(m): 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Nat Tyson Oh! Captainflash is different. Wait, Make Im Sail Im Ship Come Here.
hmmMM. .Am in
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 5:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
coogar:

•hitman holla vs ayeverb
•dizaster vs DNA
•shotty horror vs arsonal
•tay roc vs ill will
•charlie clips vs conceited
Thanks man.
You listed them in order of preference right?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 6:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ksslib:
Thanks man.
You listed them in order of preference right?

anyone of them is fine - they are all barfests!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 6:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
coogar:

anyone of them is fine - they are all barfests!
Ok
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
coogar:

you are a product of a leaked condom - the biggest mistake in the last 100 years was that you weren't aborted when your mom had the opportunity. she shoulda rubbed cyanide on her nipples so you could choke to death.

so why were you following me about? showing me your brother's lyrics & stuff. do i look like a record label owner? were you born feet first? did the delay in getting your television head out of your mother's vulva overcooked your brain? was that where you got brain-damaged?

locked soon? who would lock me? you?
it shall not be well with your generation from 1720s.......i have been putting illegitimate kids like you down like a rabied dog.

says the bastärd that was a product of a gängrapê. have you forgotten the story of how you were born? akin your friend told me - your mother was assaulted by the most notorious vigilante group in your village and 13 of them räped her. you are a mixture of 13 sëmen samples......no wonder you are almost 40 & still living with your parents. son of a thousand fathers!

you don't know my story - you don't even know the story of your birth....you were belched out of the cünt of a village witch. if you don't expose me - a humongous truck shall run over you in 7 days and turn your intestine to noodles for vultures to feed on.

you don't even know who you are dealing with. i will hit you so bad, you would curse the day of your conception. you think i give a fück about your gäy tendencies? is it my fault you were slurping on your PE teacher's semën while he lied to you it was milkshake?
Hmm Ah Guess This Might Be The Reason Behind Giyaz Strange Sudden Act. Lyk Seriously, I Don't Knew That Nigga To Be Mischevious!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
coogar:

it seems kr0ne is the guru here.
teddymiyaki loves krone.....yeyenatu will have kr0ne's babies if she gets the opportunity & now i am being told kr0ne owns a rap-group.

na wao
your left yiansh there!!!

If he is cute, maybe I can consider though. grin

Ksslib!!! Conceited is the man!!! Just that he no fine!!! Mtchewwwww... grin

YeaYeaNot
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 7:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
yeyenatu: your left yiansh there!! If he is cute, maybe I can consider though. grin

you are asking for cute when you yourself ain't cute.

Ksslib!!! Conceited is the man!!! Just that he no fine!!! Mtchewwwww... grin

and yet - if conceited asks you to drop your undies, you would do so at the speed of light.

YoungDaNaval: Hmm Ah Guess This Might Be The Reason Behind Giyaz Strange Sudden Act. Lyk Seriously, I Don't Knew That Nigga To Be Mischevious!

that dude was creeping me out, bro. i just read some of our exchanges in the past & we used to be cool. what came over him? was his phone stolen or what?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ksslib:

Loaded Lux vs. Calicoe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1-z2hxXxKg

Serius Jones vs. Charlie Clips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llBpHV0OAnM

Murda Mook vs. Serius Jones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ampRuisxBcw

JC VS CHILLA JONES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWlqxqODLk8

Hitman Holla vs. John John Da Don

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uDum_bdHo4

Too many to choose from bro...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 8:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
^^^^
hitman makes me laugh - he's only got performance, his bars are just above average. he makes his first round so dopë you would think wow........only to follow it with useless verses. charlie clips destroyed the fücker.

loaded lux & calicoe was the bible of battle rap. that performance from lux was heavenly. only lux can choke and still win a battle. i think he's overrated though. he's only good in NY.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
coogar... have u seen this battle?

dna vs rone
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
coogar:

you are asking for cute when you yourself ain't cute.

and yet - if conceited asks you to drop your undies, you would do so at the speed of light.

that dude was creeping me out, bro. i just read some of our exchanges in the past & we used to be cool. what came over him? was his phone stolen or what?
I'm Surprised Aswel!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 8:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
Lagunna: coogar... have u seen this battle?

dna vs rone

when was this?
rone looks gay to me grin

i have not seen it.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 8:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
Yeyenot, wetin concern me with fine. That one na for wuna women. grin

Lagunna, thanks. Added to my download list.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
coogar:

when was this?
rone looks gay to me grin

i have not seen it.

you should.. The battle was top notch..i think it was in 2009...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 8:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
Lagunna:
you should.. The battle was top notch..i think it was in 2009...

i will look into it....
have you seen DNA vs charron? grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
coogar:

i will look into it....
have you seen DNA vs charron? grin

I'm watching it right now...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 8:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
Lagunna:

I'm watching it right now...

it's a barfest!
the best battle that year on the planet. freestyle vs freestyle - top top performance from both dudes.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by XPECIAL007: 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
Open Call-Out....Whuz INN....?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
coogar:

it's a barfest!
the best battle that year on the planet. freestyle vs freestyle - top top performance from both dudes.

Damnnnn.......... grin grin grin

That white boy is good..Shiiiiit...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
Lagunna:

Damnnnn.......... grin grin grin

That white boy is good..Shiiiiit...

his rise to the top has been super-rapid in the last few years. he used to be crap but in the last 2 years, there's no one iller.

"i'll throw your mother in a pool, vegetable soup"

that line was cold. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Geoxpress(m): 10:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
Captain Flash. Hw many bars? Start scripting.....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
coogar:

his rise to the top has been super-rapid in the last few years. he used to be crap but in the last 2 years, there's no one iller.

"i'll throw your mother in a pool, vegetable soup"

that line was cold. cheesy grin

C'mon Dna, get in the loop
I'll toss your mother in a pool, vegetable soup
You got booed in front of Eminem, murdered for choking
You put the mic down, you should learn how to hold it
You pulled a Tim Ducan verse your opponent
You can't handle the heat in the spur of the moment

grin grin grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
Lol...

I seriously don't know why elymax compares himself to me.....your lyricism against mine is hari kari....thats suicide in Japanese ..
your best bars here are easily decipherable . ....and majority are unintelligent and generic ....

seriously dude...

if I take one hour of my tight schedule to actually script to brawl you... I swear the name elymax will be HISTORY.......

and stop thinking your ddope......you one of the weakest on this site.......

I bet you got amoebas in your cranium.... reason your thinking is shapeless.....

you don't wanna mess with me kid.......
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 10:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
Lagunna:

C'mon Dna, get in the loop
I'll toss your mother in a pool, vegetable soup
You got booed in front of Eminem, murdered for choking
You put the mic down, you should learn how to hold it
You pulled a Tim Ducan verse your opponent
You can't handle the heat in the spur of the moment

grin grin grin grin

that line is deadly because DNA's mom is wheelchair-bound. so the general yearn is that she's a vegetable.

throwing her in the pool - vegetable soup is too personal. the crowd reaction was crazy after that bar.

however, DNA's first round was fire. the workout scheme and all the wordplay that followed it was the best piece of lyricism i have heard in my life. this is why i think naija rappers are 50 light years below these URL dudes. the difference is too wide!!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
coogar:

that line is deadly because DNA's mom is wheelchair-bound. so the general yearn is that she's a vegetable.

throwing her in the pool - vegetable soup is too personal. the crowd reaction was crazy after that bar.

however, DNA's first round was fire. the workout scheme and all the wordplay that followed it was the best piece of lyricism i have heard in my life. this is why i think naija rappers are 50 light years below these URL dudes. the difference is too wide!!!

I don't think they are superior.. just privileged to have all these league stuffs

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.