Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,286 members, 7,881,068 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:49 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1275236 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 8:41am On Oct 02, 2014
Limerick: lagunna na mod?
No mind am, the guy dey play politics
Iamrealdeji is one of Aromo's numerous ghost accounts. Ignore him

(Follow This Member)

Send E-Mail Message To iamrealdeji

Personal text: Architect,Interior designer,Business man

Twitter: iamrealdeji

Time registered: September 29, 2014

Time spent online: 13 hours & 8 minutes

Signature: Last of a dying breed....#freeGuwop,#freeA-r-ab

View Iamrealdeji's posts (33) | View Iamrealdeji's topics (0)

Section Most Active In: Rap Battles

Remember that Aromo said he's a painter and designer. . .and 16 years too undecided and a UNILAG student
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by iamrealdeji(m): 8:47am On Oct 02, 2014
kr0ne:
who's arom pls? I'm a new dude here though,i reside in Ilorin and I've never even had any friend who bears that name
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 8:48am On Oct 02, 2014
iamrealdeji: who's arom pls? I'm a new dude here though,i reside in Ilorin and I've never even had any friend who bears that name
Shut up jo! angry you be newbie and u don know everywhere for NL
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 02, 2014
ELYMAXiimus: Lagunna.... You have no write to cancel my verdict! . . He also voted in my brawl. I didnt stop him...

My vote was based on the criteria. No hate!!!

Return my verd, abeg smiley

your vote was filled with hate and idiocy plus your underaged and immature to understand wordies and pun....you said I had no wordplays....that just proved your unintelligent......

what is this then?---higuain/uni(university/napoli(higuains football club/ and na poly( yabatech)

or benylyn+(cough syrup) made of *caskets*.....--*coughing(coffin) to death and other double entendre....

you can't comprehend pubs cos your daft and illiterate that's why you can figure out puns penned down better and more complex than anything you have ever come up with in your miserable life.....
for y'all thinking this 15 year old midget should be nominated as best judge bla bla of that tourney.... then y'all need to reconsider cos all I see is a pathetic hating fool lucky to have a Nokia asha to surf the net....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by iamrealdeji(m): 8:50am On Oct 02, 2014
kr0ne:

(Follow This Member)

Remember that Aromo said he's a painter and designer. . .and 16 years too undecided and a UNILAG student
I think there's a mistake somewhere bro,i don't even know any aromo,and I graduated from Unilorin,Civil Engineering,2012,im not a teenager but in my 20's
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 8:52am On Oct 02, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

your vote was filled with hate and idiocy plus your underaged and immature to understand wordies and pun....you said I had no wordplays....that just proved your unintelligent......

what is this then?---higuain/uni(university/napoli(higuains football club/ and na poly( yabatech)

or benylyn+(cough syrup) made of *caskets*.....--*coughing(coffin) to death and other double entendre....

you can't comprehend pubs cos your daft and illiterate that's why you can figure out puns penned down better and more complex than anything you have ever come up with in your miserable life.....
for y'all thinking this 15 year old midget should be nominated as best judge bla bla of that tourney.... then y'all need to reconsider cos all I see is a pathetic hating fool lucky to have a Nokia asha to surf the net....

Na poly has been done by Mikuz before and Coughing/coffin is as generic as FuuuuCk! U had no single wordplay in that verse and it's all fillers!! I'm still waiting for more of ur ghost accounts. Keep them coming!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 8:54am On Oct 02, 2014
iamrealdeji: I think there's a mistake somewhere bro,i don't even know any aromo,and I graduated from Unilorin,Civil Engineering,2012,im not a teenager but in my 20's
Sept 29 was just three days ago and u already know ur way to all the kitchens in NL
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by iamrealdeji(m): 8:54am On Oct 02, 2014
kr0ne:
Shut up jo! angry you be newbie and u don know everywhere for NL
if you doubt me,just check my twitter account, same username with this
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 8:58am On Oct 02, 2014
kr0ne:

(Follow This Member)

Busted..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 02, 2014
kr0ne:
Na poly has been done by Mikuz before and Coughing/coffin is as generic as FuuuuCk! U had no single wordplay in that verse and it's all fillers!! I'm still waiting for more of ur ghost accounts. Keep them coming!

hater.. call mikuz here and bring out a link .....you think am like you?
26 year old mongrel.....

ghosts accounts go check whoever your saying I am created his or her account......keep lying and fooling yourself.....your only reducing yourself and losing respect in the eyes of everyone here......like nas said......people FEAR what they don't understand.....HATE what they can't CONQUER

even testerfuse voted saying Ian's lines were stretched and unreadable.....dude I know you hate me but at least be reasonable......lmfao.....all these dickriders here make me laugh........

I leave you in your folly.......
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by iamrealdeji(m): 9:03am On Oct 02, 2014
Guykhena:
Busted..
Check out my twitter page,i don't know any aromo,is it a yoruba name? I've never even heard that name in my life
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 02, 2014
Guykhena:
Busted..

lmfao...na wa ooo

all because of an online rap brawl.....

am not 16 dude....am 18.....am not an architect or designer.....am a student In unilag studying general arts that incorportes drawing and painting......

if I created the account...will I use IAM to start the moniker?

keep creating accounts and saying they are mine......

don't forget your 26 years old........smh
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Krizzkutz(m): 9:05am On Oct 02, 2014
Seen 3 sympathy votes
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 02, 2014
iamrealdeji: who's arom pls? I'm a new dude here though,i reside in Ilorin and I've never even had any friend who bears that name

iamrealdeji: if you doubt me,just check my twitter account, same username with this

And look who we have here on your twitter. U think we be mumu for here. Smh...

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 9:18am On Oct 02, 2014
iamrealdeji:
Check out my twitter page,

Just did...

*lips sealed*
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:18am On Oct 02, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

you're kidding me, right?

"Na poly" has been played by every nigerian textcee nd netcee!!!

Nd coughing/coffin. Seriously? . . I could start quoting upto 10 people who have used it even here on NL..... . . Dude, you're wack, no hate!

When i said "you had none".... I did'nt mean you didnt attempt at all! I meant they were all trash.
But
Your brain is too shallow to see that!

As far as i'm concerned, that was a FLAWLESS VICTORY FOR BIYASI.....

#FACT
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 9:31am On Oct 02, 2014
Lmao. Busted. He thinks we are fools here. Even when I saw his quote on ffr today, I knew it was the ffags alternate account..

Buhahahahahaha.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 9:33am On Oct 02, 2014
Guykhena:

Just did...

*lips sealed*
What did you see?

Spill, so we can stop accusing adeji and apologise for the mix up. grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 02, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
you're kidding me, right?

"Na poly" has been played by every nigerian textcee nd netcee!!!

Nd coughing/coffin. Seriously? . . I could start quoting upto 10 people who have used it even here on NL..... . . Dude, you're wack, no hate!

When i said "you had none".... I did'nt mean you didnt attempt at all! I meant they were all trash.
But
Your brain is too shallow to see that!

As far as i'm concerned, that was a FLAWLESS VICTORY FOR BIYASI.....

#FACT

liar....bring a link....
keep hating
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 9:36am On Oct 02, 2014
I told you Iamoro is a very dubious human being. Forget all those lies he tells about his age, that guy don old. In fact, he's working too. Aromo says he 18 and Deji claims he's in his 20's . .can't you see the trick there?? He lies about his age to gain favour from all whereas he's an old bastard! I don't lie about my age. I'd even prefer to be the oldest here so y'all would be showing respect. By Oct 29 I'll be 26. Ask Fyh, na only am don see me face to face for here. And he's like 21 now, about same age with Limerick. Elymax and Elvis are not up to 20, Teddy na child abuse, she still dey carry feeding bottle. . . Giyaz, the same thing. So if you're counting the old men on NL start with Iamoro, Krone, Coogar and Bis cool cool
Na we dey sit for back
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 9:39am On Oct 02, 2014
Ksslib: Lmao. Busted. He thinks we are fools here. Even when I saw his quote on ffr today, I knew it was the ffags alternate account..

Buhahahahahaha.
U no see wetin Lagunna post?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 9:42am On Oct 02, 2014
what who's carrying feeding bottle,
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:44am On Oct 02, 2014
kr0ne: I told you Iamoro is a very dubious human being. Forget all those lies he tells about his age, that guy don old. In fact, he's working too. Aromo says he 18 and Deji claims he's in his 20's . .can't you see the trick there?? He lies about his age to gain favour from all whereas he's an old bastard! I don't lie about my age. I'd even prefer to be the oldest here so y'all would be showing respect. By Oct 29 I'll be 26. Ask Fyh, na only am don see me face to face for here. And he's like 21 now, about same age with Limerick. Elymax and Elvis are not up to 20, Teddy na child abuse, she still dey carry feeding bottle. . . Giyaz, the same thing. So if you're counting the old men on NL start with Iamoro, Krone, Coogar and Bis cool cool
Na we dey sit for back
i don die! Rotflmao gringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 02, 2014
teddybiyasi:

it's plain stupidity to say some emcees shouldn't vote

e.g sosiqdude

what does he understand bout text-fight grin

Giyazz been asking for his second death grin

youngdanaval hates me pass hell cheesy

yeyenatu if she was given a gun to kill me n a snake, she'll put a hole tru my skull before aiming for the snake cheesy

all I'm saying is that, all emcees n female MCs gat the right to vote, you like it or not

now leave ffr for frees you cows move to the chatroom

Princess ur left yansh dia.. angry
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 02, 2014
kr0ne:

wetin i post shocked

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 9:46am On Oct 02, 2014
kr0ne:
I don see am. grin

Lol
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 9:53am On Oct 02, 2014
Lagunna:

Princess ur left yansh dia.. angry

na so you vote for yeyenatu telling me it's ojoro to brawl her
grin gringrin

lmao see coogar peeping

iam for where you see me for uniben all in the name of I must win sha

nice fight back from you iam, high you kill elymax or should I do that for you
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 9:53am On Oct 02, 2014
teddybiyasi: what who's carrying feeding bottle,
Seriously, I was so disappointed the very first day I saw ur picture. My mind just tell me "mission impossible". Outside here, u should be calling me uncle Krone
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by iamrealdeji(m): 9:55am On Oct 02, 2014
Lagunna:

And look who we have here on your twitter. U think we be mumu for here. Smh...
I swear to God,I was reading through yall niggas freestyles yesterday and came across a guy named iam.....eran something,cant recollect his name and I checked his twitter account cos I thought his lines were dope,and I came across that pic in his twitter pics and retweeted it,cos the girl looks like a coke bottle
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:56am On Oct 02, 2014
Laugh won tear my belle o grin

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by iamrealdeji(m): 9:56am On Oct 02, 2014
iamrealdeji: I swear to God,I was reading through yall niggas freestyles yesterday and came across a guy named iam.....eran something,cant recollect his name and I checked his twitter account cos I thought his lines were d.o.p.e,and I came across that pic in his twitter pics and retweeted it,cos the girl looks like a coke bottle
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 9:57am On Oct 02, 2014
iamrealdeji: I swear to God,I was reading through yall niggas freestyles yesterday and came across a guy named iam.....eran something,cant recollect his name and I checked his twitter account cos I thought his lines were dope,and I came across that pic in his twitter pics and retweeted it,cos the girl looks like a coke bottle
Aromo, stop all this abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.