Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,368 members, 7,900,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:22 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1279478 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
kr0ne:
Make him accept na

one after the other...i wanna brawl your wife elizabeth first...okay....the weak ones before the weakest ones grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
kr0ne:
Make him accept na

Ur head dey dia..

iamaromolaeran c/o from Kr0ne.. What say you?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 10:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

one after the other...i wanna brawl your wife elizabeth first...okay....the weak ones before the weakest ones grin
Sign of fear. Elymax doesn't want u. Moreover, he's beaten u before
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
Lagunna:

Ur head dey dia..

iamaromolaeran c/o from Kr0ne.. What say you?

you know the drill....
Elizabeth and ksslipery ain't allowed to drop a frigging vote....................

set us up....to be dropped tomorrow..... ve changed my mind.....does he agree or does he need a week to script
.......his choice......
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
now he is silent...what do i call that .... sign of fear grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
We're having a course at work tomorrow. I'll be chanced by Saturday or Sunday. Ur choice
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2014
iamaromolaeran: been busy. anyway rushed to draw this....

Elizabeth and Klone.....these are your mothers sucking me ccock like ......hahahahah...am more talented bastards.....I can even sing tenor and write....

You must be a comical artist. The way you curved the nose, and designed their facials. Cool, I like it. But I do not think you're better than I, I draw comics and Human portraits too.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2014
iamaromolaeran: now he is silent...what do i call that .... sign of fear grin
Ur an iidiot! I Waited for over 20 minutes for ur reply. U kept mute. And now I just saw ur comment and replied immediately. How's that a sign of fear? For whom, u?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
GIYAZZ: You must be a comical artist. The way you curved the nose, and designed their facials. Cool, I like it. But I do not think you're better than I, I draw comics and Human portraits too.

yeah i said it before....i prefer drawing cartoons and imaginative......am still learning some ish in life drawing...we have a great lecturer here...hopefully with time i will master life drawing
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
kr0ne:
Ur an iidiot! I Waited for over 20 minutes for ur reply. U kept mute. And now I just saw ur comment and replied immediately. How's that a sign of fear? For whom, u?

take a pill...save all these for your brawl...your gonna need them.... grin grin trust me ...... (cracks neck)
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

you know the drill....
Elizabeth and ksslipery ain't allowed to drop a frigging vote....................

set us up....to be dropped tomorrow..... ve changed my mind.....does he agree or does he need a week to script
.......his choice......

Na aromo..If I pop thread for u guys, then everybody are allowed to vote.I am not in support of selecting who can vote and who can not..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
kr0ne: We're having a course at work tomorrow. I'll be chanced by Saturday or Sunday. Ur choice

keep lying...you just need time to script....dont be shy to admit.....

anyway ...saturday by 12 pm is fine .....you in? grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
Lagunna:

Na aromo..If I pop thread for u guys, then everybody are allowed to vote.I am not in support of selecting who can vote and who can not..

if that is the case i dont agree....

especially elymax...hes a known hater plus he's childish...he will only sway votes and vote for krone regardless....cant you see his verd in my brawl aginst ted...see his actions....

so its your choice bro .....

if they are gonna be voting...then no need wasting my time to pen bars when i know its all gonna be about hate votes, revenge and dickriding
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 10:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

keep lying...you just need time to script....dont be shy to admit.....

anyway ...saturday by 12 pm is fine .....you in? grin grin
Whatever, but every member is allowed to vote in my battles. Only ghost ids ain't allowed
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
kr0ne:
Whatever, but every member is allowed to vote in my battles. Only ghost ids ain't allowed

your wife excluded and kslippery...even geobadpress is a ccunt ..... those three aint voting..agree or not?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 10:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

your wife excluded and kslippery...even geobadpress is a ccunt ..... those three aint voting..agree or not?
U for say make the entire members of this section no vote na. Now everybody's ur enemy. U don't even trust urself to win anymore
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
kr0ne:
U for say make the entire members of this section no vote na. Now everybody's ur enemy. U don't even trust urself to win anymore

I don't have time to waste.... .

its only those three people.... there are many other honest nairalanders to vote...why are you scared?
is it because they are your loyal dick riding fans that vote you everywhere? .come on krone....people wanna see us brawl....don't dissappoint nl... with your cowardice
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 10:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

yeah i said it before....i prefer drawing cartoons and imaginative......am still learning some ish in life drawing...we have a great lecturer here...hopefully with time i will master life drawing
Cool. Have you got any issue? I have created over 10 comic books, each on one story. I do Supernatural stories though, I mean, Superman, X-men kinda stuff. My last advanced issue was stolen back in school, sold one copy for 200 Naira. Lol
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 10:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

See iam...everybody votes...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
GIYAZZ: Cool. Have you got any issue? I have created over 10 comic books, each on one story. I do Supernatural stories though, I mean, Superman, X-men kinda stuff. My last advanced issue was stolen back in school, sold one copy for 200 Naira. Lol

lemme put it this way... I have comics...cos ve always been a fan of superheroes sshit....but they are not commercial comics...i have them in issues but don't sell ..just keep as archives.....my strongest in art actually is painting.....sculpture and carving second and then drawing last......am also that aspect of moving art...you dig?..like when I create a character....I put on computer and make them move.
we have many cartoonist here in unilag with those from yabatech....such talent......so what comic style do you prefer?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 10:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

I don't have time to waste.... .

its only those three people.... there are many other honest nairalanders to vote...why are you scared?
is it because they are your loyal dick riding fans that vote you everywhere? .come on krone....people wanna see us brawl....don't dissappoint nl... with your cowardice

Iam if you get enemy na your business..you can sort it out your self...but my opinion, be say everybody go vote...you have haters and lovers...so people who likes you vote for you and people who hate you vote for krone... And krone also have enemy too...I advice you iam be friendly and social with people..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
i cant believe the level of bïtchassness on this thread. what's wrong with you people? are you all high on pubic hair?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

if that is the case i dont agree....

especially elymax...hes a known hater plus he's childish...he will only sway votes and vote for krone regardless....cant you see his verd in my brawl aginst ted...see his actions....

so its your choice bro .....

if they are gonna be voting...then no need wasting my time to pen bars when i know its all gonna be about hate votes, revenge and dickriding

Let me tell u something, aromo..Back in the days, a lot of guys hated on coogar. And then he battled siidoog with a dópe verse. And these so called haters didn't have any choice but to vote for him. Get your acts together, pen something really dópe and you will get deserving votes; haters or not.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 11:07pm On Oct 02, 2014
iamaromolaeran: .

lemme put it this way... I have comics...cos ve always been a fan of superheroes sshit....but they are not commercial comics...i have them in issues but don't sell ..just keep as archives.....my strongest in art actually is painting.....sculpture and carving second and then drawing last......am also that aspect of moving art...you dig?..like when I create a character....I put on computer and make them move.
we have many cartoonist here in unilag with those from yabatech....such talent......so what comic style do you prefer?
Cool. What I like? It's drawing definately! Drawings like The Superstriker Comic book. I do it! And I also draw houses to be built, But I never studied it.
I haven't sold any of my works though, I mean the "house stuff" . . . Do you have any idea how to sell it? Cos I got really cool and rare designs. wink

Unilag. My dream school cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ojoawo(m): 11:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
Headies Awards 2015 Nominees

Lyricist on the Roll
1. SHOTS ON SHOTS – ICE PRINCE
2. RAP IT UP – POSLY TD
3. GOD ON THE MIC – JESSE JAGZ
4. KPANSH – YUNG 6IX

Best Rap Album
1. NO GUTS NO GLORY – PHYNO
2. ALAGA IBILE- REMINISCE
3. BADDEST GUY EVER LIVETH – OLAMIDE
4. THY NATION COME – JESSE JAGZ

Best Rap Single
1. PARCEL- PHYNO
2. DOPE MONEY – OLAMIDE FT. PHYNO
3. SHOTZ ON SHOTS – ICE PRINCE FT. SARKODIE
4. RAP IT UP – POSLY TD
5. DEAF – EVA ALORDIAH
6. WTF – ILL BLISS
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 11:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
Lagunna:

Let me tell u something, aromo..Back in the days, a lot of guys hated on coogar. And then he battled siidoog with a dópe verse. And these so called haters didn't have any choice but to vote for him. Get your acts together, pen something really dópe and you will get deserving votes; haters or not.

i am still extremely hated.
aromo should let his pen game do the talking. if he talks less & works harder, he would soon silence his critics.

ok, naija folks....

how good is phyno? is he as good as modo or MI?

3 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
GIYAZZ: Cool. What I like? It's drawing definately! Drawings like The Superstriker Comic book. I do it! And I also draw houses to be built, But I never studied it.
I haven't sold any of my works though, I mean the "house stuff" . . . Do you have any idea how to sell it? Cos I got really cool and rare designs. wink

Unilag. My dream school cheesy

the sale of an artwork depends on the profile of the artist. .. an ordinary aina onabolu's signature could be auctioned for millions of dollars... but a well done work by an unknown artist may be sold 100k....but if you were to bring it to my former working place,a gallery......since my former boss is a high profile artist that even finished from unilag...all he has to is sign his name on your works.... and it can be sold for 500k or 300k ..depending on the worth of the artwork..... or you can take to any gallery but after your work has been sold...you will have to pay commission to the owner of the gallery..and settle his curator.lol
do you do origami with the houses you said you design? or do you mean you draw the houses??
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
coogar:

aromo should let his pen game do the talking. if he talks less & works harder, he would soon silence his critics.

ok, naija folks....

Na so..

who is phyno? shocked
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 03, 2014
yo what's the deal? are we still sparring?

krone. lagunna...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:41am On Oct 03, 2014
coogar:

ok, naija folks....

Lol It Can't Be Possible Na. He's An Indigenous Rapper!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 6:34am On Oct 03, 2014
Geoxpress: grin Teddy atink I ask u question..........

what will that be
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by captainflash(m): 6:53am On Oct 03, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
now, this just exposed you more...
Aromo. Get a life... Cos even that painting you're doing is crap!

Y'all don't mind krone... Elymax is 15 cool.. I ain't no where near 20, yet! grin
smh. .u'r lying, hoW can elymax be 15 when his pic @2go is m0re than a guy of 29yrs old. .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.