Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:37 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1274162 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 18, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

"am i the one who placed a curse on your family" nd "i owe your papa money?"...... Are'nt these statements parental insults ?
Or you forgot you typed it?.. Are you an amnesia patient?
Wacko...... you started screaming for rematch. Nd now i have accepted(provided the mod helps make sure the loser shuts up), but no, you don't want the mod involved, right? I thought you were so sure of yourself.
Don't quote me again! WackF@g........

you think am begging to brawl...you ...ve given you a chance and called you out thrice...you ducked like a coward...probably because you haven't come up with enough punchlines.....now you expect me to brawl you cos your ready....sorry kid...your time has passed.....only place I will brawl you is in the upcoming tourney if we meet......
ve shifted my attention to superior kats .......
am having no rematch with you....I would win you anyway...so what's the use....
all you do is talk....you cant rap..

am having a rematch with krone..today or tomorrow...I don't know if he's gon be chanced today......

once the thread is set up....krone has agreed you won't vote or comment on the thread.....
every other person will be allowed to....but since you have continued to prove your an immature cyber lunatic ..you won't be.....

moment you comment on the thread...you will be banned....
mikuz.guykhena lagunna. pls mods take note.....

bye
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ochon: 11:43am On Oct 18, 2014
Lagunna:

Lolzz.. grin

kill aromo first... get him off your back.. wink

we will also like to see battle of the celebrities..

lertee vs shoefreak

ochon vs gladyys

grin grin

I don't know why no male wants to brawl me, a learner in this art.

Lagunna, the Don King of this section, let's brawl. But if you're scared, set up a thread for me and Gladyys, let's how some of her Phoenix bars. If she accepts, then it's on. 20lines..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:54am On Oct 18, 2014
Darkrebel:

you think am begging to brawl...you ...ve given you a chance and called you out thrice...you ducked like a coward...probably because you haven't come up with enough punchlines.....now you expect me to brawl you cos your ready....sorry kid...your time has passed.....only place I will brawl you is in the upcoming tourney if we meet......
ve shifted my attention to superior kats .......
am having no rematch with you....I would win you anyway...so what's the use....
all you do is talk....you cant rap..

am having a rematch with krone..today or tomorrow...I don't know if he's gon be chanced today......

once the thread is set up....krone has agreed you won't vote or comment on the thread.....
every other person will be allowed to....but since you have continued to prove your an immature cyber lunatic ..you won't be.....

moment you comment on the thread...you will be banned....
mikuz.guykhena lagunna. pls mods take note.....

bye
mumu..... I've always been ready...
Why should i be running from a fight here. Am i being paid for winning? Or will my money(or my credit) be deducted if i lose.....
But you won't agree you lost when i beat you. This is my point!

You're saying you gave me a chance?....... For real?
You've forgotten i have the upper hand here.... I killed you in our last bout... So stfu!
Nd i told you not to quote me. Frail f*cker....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:56am On Oct 18, 2014
I might even not be around during that tourney....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

mumu..... I've always been ready...
Why should i be running from a fight here. Am i being paid for winning? Or will my money(or my credit) be deducted if i lose.....
But you won't agree you lost when i beat you. This is my point!

You're saying you gave me a chance?....... For real?
You've forgotten i have the upper hand here.... I killed you in our last bout... So stfu!
Nd i told you not to quote me. Frail f*cker....

lol
you killed me in our last bout? when the reason you won was cos I was new here and stretched
ask yourself if you think you won.....with bars ..Xbox to a mountain to up your game and other childish poo you dropped....

look here kid ..your not in my level....you only got the bragging rights cos u won me based on the fact I stretched.... am surprised at the way your still ranting and celebrating the victory like its one million dollar lottery you won....battle of 5 or 6 months ago....

you ain't worth my bars fella....I see no improvement in you ..apart from your bragging.....
5 punchlines from me would wipe you off....am no longer keen to brawl you.....
if you are ...then wait till after I brawl krone......

wacker...keep deceiving yourself by saying your doppe..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ojoawo(m): 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2014
YoungDaNaval:
Seriously, Dah Guy Is Wack. I Prefer Meek Mill To 2chain. 2chain Na Olodo, Even Wacka Flocka & Soulja Boy Can Rap Better Yet They Don't Charge That Much. I Still Don't Know What Came Over Drake That He Made FT 2chain On Dah Versace Tune!

2chainz was on the same track with kanye west, pusha t, big sean and guess what......
His verse was the fucking dopesssst.
the verse was nominated for the 2012 BET best featured verse award alongside Diddy, T.I etc and still won....
his album "Based on a TRU story" was nominated for 2013 best rap album at the grammys
he is even Ludacris protege....

in conclusion,... LOL
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ojoawo(m): 12:29pm On Oct 18, 2014
but i must add the truth though

2chainz has written some of the funniest and sometimes plain ridiculous lines in hip hop.

i just wanted to help justify his 100k charge
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 18, 2014
ojoawo:
but i must add the truth though

2chainz has written some of the funniest and sometimes plain ridiculous lines in hip hop.

i just wanted to help justify his 100k charge

have u heard.... am different and feds watching...

all his songs sound alike....no change.....

Jesus!! 2 chainz is not even ddoper or funnier than Reminisce
foget the fact that reminisce raps in Yoruba....and let's be honest 2 chainz is commercial and over wack ....

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ojoawo(m): 12:47pm On Oct 18, 2014
Darkrebel:

have u heard.... am different and feds watching...

all his songs sound alike....no change.....

Jesus!! 2 chainz is not even ddoper or funnier than Reminisce
foget the fact that reminisce raps in Yoruba....and let's be honest 2 chainz is commercial and over wack ....

are you insinuating that reminisce is also wack?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:52pm On Oct 18, 2014
Darkrebel:

lol
you killed me in our last bout? when the reason you won was cos I was new here and stretched
ask yourself if you think you won.....with bars ..Xbox to a mountain to up your game and other childish poo you dropped....

look here kid ..your not in my level....you only got the bragging rights cos u won me based on the fact I stretched.... am surprised at the way your still ranting and celebrating the victory like its one million dollar lottery you won....battle of 5 or 6 months ago....

you ain't worth my bars fella....I see no improvement in you ..apart from your bragging.....
5 punchlines from me would wipe you off....am no longer keen to brawl you.....
if you are ...then wait till after I brawl krone......

wacker...keep deceiving yourself by saying your doppe..
lmao... That was very hillarious.. I even forgot i wrote something like that grin....
See your life..... As weak as those bars were, they were enough to sweep you off your feet. Think of it, what if i had come hard? You'd be in limbo by now grincheesy........
I myself was supprised i could use a verse as weak as that to beat someone flawlessly grincheesy..... Giyaz fuckedup! He's the only reason you still have a little oxygen to breath in..... I'm sure if you guys have a rematch he'll beat you black nd blue...
The only reason you won him was cos he had just lost someone, nd it affected his pen game. Even kslib whooped him silly..... So you didnt brawl the real giyaz.....

Better go brawl flash now, to get a win.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

lmao... That was very hillarious.. I even forgot i wrote something like that grin....
See your life..... As weak as those bars were, they were enough to sweep you off your feet. Think of it, what if i had come hard? You'd be in limbo by now grincheesy........
I myself was supprised i could use a verse as weak as that to beat someone flawlessly grincheesy..... Giyaz fuckedup! He's the only reason you still have a little oxygen to breath in..... I'm sure if you guys have a rematch he'll beat you black nd blue...
The only reason you won him was cos he had just lost someone, nd it affected his pen game. Even kslib whooped him silly..... So you didnt brawl the real giyaz.....

Better go brawl flash now, to get a win.

I don't forget things easily...unlike you with a porous brain..

stop barking boy...you can't pen any better than that....you ain't in my level...the earlier you start accepting...the better for you....... in case you don't know...by not accepting to brawl me was a very smart move.....if you knew what I had in store for you....lmfao
only god could have saved you....
I was planning to annihilate you completely... no mercy shown...so that all your bragging can end....I wanted to beat you so bad that if 15 people voted...not one would vote for you.....

you got lucky kid...enjoy your bragging while you still can.....cos when we brawl again.... am overly ready to treat your ffuck up
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 18, 2014
ojoawo:

are you insinuating that reminisce is also wack?

no way...reminisce is one of my favourite indegeneous rappers.....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:10pm On Oct 18, 2014
ojoawo:

2chainz was on the same track with kanye west, pusha t, big sean and guess what......
His verse was the fucking dopesssst.

the verse was nominated for the 2012 BET best featured verse award alongside Diddy, T.I etc and still won....
his album "Based on a TRU story" was nominated for 2013 best rap album at the grammys
he is even Ludacris protege....

in conclusion,... LOL
Dopest Asin How? Did You Listen To His Lyrics At All?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by captainflash(m): 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2014
kr0ne:
Wrongturn, there's chance for u now for the contest. If u disturb me again thunder go fire ur left ear
lwkmd. . .
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:45pm On Oct 18, 2014
Darkrebel:

I don't forget things easily...unlike you with a porous brain..

stop barking boy...you can't pen any better than that....you ain't in my level...the earlier you start accepting...the better for you....... in case you don't know...by not accepting to brawl me was a very smart move.....if you knew what I had in store for you....lmfao
only god could have saved you....
I was planning to annihilate you completely... no mercy shown...so that all your bragging can end....I wanted to beat you so bad that if 15 people voted...not one would vote for you.....

you got lucky kid...enjoy your bragging while you still can.....cos when we brawl again.... am overly ready to treat your ffuck up
can someone give this kid a dirty slap?

My verse was weak but far better than the rubbish you posted back then.....
i never took that brawl serious.
The only brawl i took serious a bit was me against fph.....

Nd @ the bolded words.... See how you're confessing, like i'm a pope....

You've been scripting for me since about 4months now.... But it changes nothing, dude... They are all wack bars!..... Accept the term, i.e a mod's intervention if loser doesnt shut up...

Nd we post by 8pm.... Since you have your bars down already....

Personals too much for ya head.. Especially with this name change. it won't take me much time to script for you. I'm sure this is why kr0ne wants to kill you again... grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 18, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

can someone give this kid a dirty slap?

My verse was weak but far better than the rubbish you posted back then.....
i never took that brawl serious.
The only brawl i took serious a bit was me against fph.....

Nd @ the bolded words.... See how you're confessing, like i'm a pope....

You've been scripting for me since about 4months now.... But it changes nothing, dude... They are all wack bars!..... Accept the term, i.e a mod's intervention if loser doesnt shut up...

Nd we post by 8pm.... Since you have your bars down already....

Personals too much for ya head.. Especially with this name change. it won't take me much time to script for you. I'm sure this is why kr0ne wants to kill you again... grin

lol ...what I had in mind for you.......doesn't mean ve scripted down for you.....you must be over estimating your importance.....

I see you have come up with enough punchlines ...lol ..you act like a child.. screaming personals up and down ..... don't you know your giving me an edge.. now I know you will talk about my change of name in your verse...and definitely am gonna counter it ...lol you ain't got brains...u should learn to stay mute if u got materials...don't worry dude....I got your cure.....

I see your hands are itching to brawl me and have our rematch despite ve called you out thrice now.....
okay ...here's the deal...since you ve finally manned up...
then listen....I haven't scripted jack for you.... so if we are dropping today... we will drop by 10pm. ..30 lines....
if your in...then talk ..so I can quickly finish what am doing now....and script for you....are you down for 30 lines? or 25? and sure I accept your terms...

just quit talking and let the bars communicate
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
Darkrebel:

lol ...what I had in mind for you.......doesn't mean ve scripted down for you.....you must be over estimating your importance.....

I see you have come up with enough punchlines ...lol ..you act like a child.. screaming personals up and down ..... don't you know your giving me an edge.. now I know you will talk about my change of name in your verse...and definitely am gonna counter it ...lol you ain't got brains...u should learn to stay mute if u got materials...don't worry dude....I got your cure.....

I see your hands are itching to brawl me and have our rematch despite ve called you out thrice now.....
okay ...here's the deal...since you ve finally manned up...
then listen....I haven't scripted jack for you.... so if we are dropping today... we will drop by 10pm. ..30 lines....
if your in...then talk ..so I can quickly finish what am doing now....and script for you....are you down for 30 lines? or 25? and sure I accept your terms...

just quit talking and let the bars communicate
stop deceiving yourself! You've been scripting for me since about four months now.... I caught you there.... You just want to been seen as tough. But no p, though!

Nd by the way, that's another personal i will use against you.. I want to see you counter it...pfft..

What is 25lines? It seems you still don't know how the lines are counted......

The moment i see you stretched i'll withdraw my verse.

It's 24lines...... Nd 10pm? Smh... Upon sey your verse don dey already... No p though....
Guykhena or lagunna... Pls help see to this......

Nd MIKUZ... The loser shuts up or gets a ban if he doesnt...agreed by both *stamped* coolcoolcool

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 18, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

stop deceiving yourself! You've been scripting for me since about four months now.... I caught you there.... You just want to been seen as tough. But no p, though!

Nd by the way, that's another personal i will use against you.. I want to see you counter it...pfft..

What is 25lines? It seems you still don't know how the lines are counted......

The moment i see you stretched i'll withdraw my verse.

It's 24lines...... Nd 10pm? Smh... Upon sey your verse don dey already... No p though....
Guykhena or lagunna... Pls help see to this......

Nd MIKUZ... The loser shuts up or gets a ban if he doesnt...agreed by both *stamped* coolcoolcool

lol ....4 months indeed....keep deceiving yourself...
and lest I forget....Kr0ne ain't involved...he ain't voting and he ain't commenting..... every other person can..just him.....
no problem.
10pm then ..
and agreed whoever complains... gets banned.....

and I meant to say 24 lines not 25.. I said 30 to make it more interesting.....anyway 24 lines is good.......

mods please help us pop the thread....we drop by 10pm
mikuz guykhena lagunna
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 3:09pm On Oct 18, 2014
So una still dey here dey fight? Meanwhile, where re these guys..Snowkillz, Sungwriter, Gottoboy and Blinqston? It's getting to 4 o, so be ready.

Aromo, I don't know how ready u are. But if u still insist that we brawl today, let it be by 6pm. At least, I'll have 3 hours to prepare. Tell me ur mind now
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 18, 2014
kr0ne:
So una still dey here dey fight? Meanwhile, where re these guys..Snowkillz, Sungwriter, Gottoboy and Blinqston? It's getting to 4 o, so be ready.

Aromo, I don't know how ready u are. But if u still insist that we brawl today, let it be by 6pm. At least, I'll have 3 hours to prepare. Tell me ur mind now

it cannot be today again...am brawling elymax today..10pm...
we will drop ours tomorrow..... Sunday...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 3:14pm On Oct 18, 2014
Darkrebel:

lol ....4 months indeed....keep deceiving yourself...
and lest I forget....Kr0ne ain't involved...he ain't voting and he ain't commenting..... every other person can..just him.....
no problem.
10pm then ..
and agreed whoever complains... gets banned.....

and I meant to say 24 lines not 25.. I said 30 to make it more interesting.....anyway 24 lines is good.......

mods please help us pop the thread....we drop by 10pm
mikuz guykhena lagunna

https://www.nairaland.com/1955342/fight-till-death-elymaxiimus-vs
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 3:21pm On Oct 18, 2014
Darkrebel:

it cannot be today again...am brawling elymax today..10pm...
we will drop ours tomorrow..... Sunday...

I can't make it tomorrow either, that's why I said today by 6pm. As I dey talk now self I dey work. After work, I dey go shayo. Tomorrow na service, after service I dey go swim with my concubines
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 3:34pm On Oct 18, 2014
Guykhena, abeg replace Giyaz with RapAcme. He pulled out
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2014
kr0ne:

I can't make it tomorrow either, that's why I said today by 6pm. As I dey talk now self I dey work. After work, I dey go shayo. Tomorrow na service, after service I dey go swim with my concubines

if tomorrow won't work....then Monday then or Tuesday....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by oluwaKStar(m): 3:36pm On Oct 18, 2014
Too b honest am looking for nl girl to diss
Cus they all ugli as shit
I saw one and i was how's she gonna b.reastfeed her kids
I swear to God she gats no t.its
and all dese fake nl rappers
Cudnt rap shii if i gave dem wrapping paper and scissors
i mean they harmful to trees with good wood
Cus dey keep wasting paper
Cus the shi they write is no good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2014
oluwaKStar:
Too b honest am looking for nl girl to diss
Cus they all ugli as shit
I saw one and i was how's she gonna b.reastfeed her kids
I swear to God she gats no t.its
and all dese fake nl rappers
Cudnt rap shii if i gave dem wrapping paper and scissors
i mean they harmful to trees with good wood
Cus dey keep wasting paper
Cus the shi they write is no good

bro....here's for chat...post your raps in flow for rank
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2014
mikuz..remember

kr0ne ain't allowed to vote or comment...if he does..he gets a ban
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2014
Darkrebel:
mikuz..remember

kr0ne ain't allowed to vote or comment...if he does..he gets a ban
Make thunder wey miss road fire ur left leg! You said I shouldn't vote, do you also have the right to tell Mikuz whom to ban or not. Better concentrate on ur next asswhoop tonight. Oluku!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by oluwaKStar(m): 4:13pm On Oct 18, 2014
Darkrebel:

bro....here's for chat...post your raps in flow for rank
bros i go post aniwhere jare
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2014
oluwaKStar:
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 18, 2014
kr0ne:

Make thunder wey miss road fire ur left leg! You said I shouldn't vote, do you also have the right to tell Mikuz whom to ban or not. Better concentrate on ur next asswhoop tonight. Oluku!

your a known hater...known to sway votes too...
so you ain't voting or commenting....
moment you do...you will be banned.....that was d condition
.you can go eat a rat
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 18, 2014
oluwaKStar:
I thought you were new here..and thought I d help showing you where verses are posted..anyway..your choice

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.