Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,286 members, 7,887,833 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:50 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1276460 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 20, 2014
yo...compare your mother's pics to other ...
Mrs Anozie aka... free pusssy

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2014
I post the truth, he posts lies to cover his ugly origin. You can never find any of my family members in my Fb uploads grin grin
See ur papa dancing azonto with ur uncle and another man wife wey him catch for party grin

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Clasiksam(m): 3:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
kr0ne:
Tell Clasiksam to hurl curses and he'll get a ban, trust me wink

And it won't be the first time I got banned just stfu krone
So u want to tell me that you've not been raining curses?. Oboy take time. I no wan vex turn internet gangster
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 3:41pm On Oct 20, 2014
Clasiksam:

And it won't be the first time I got banned just stfu krone
So u want to tell me that you've not been raining curses?. Oboy take time. I no wan vex turn internet gangster
Raining curses on who? Or is it because I'm talking facts?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Clasiksam(m): 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2014
kr0ne:

Raining curses on who? Or is it because I'm talking facts?
You're saying rubbish. The fact is that you're senseless, you're 26 years old but you reason like a 9year old
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2014
Clasiksam:

You're saying rubbish. The fact is that you're senseless, you're 26 years old but you reason like a 9year old
Does it change the fact that ur a ghost? Stfu, thief!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Clasiksam(m): 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2014
kr0ne:

This explains the fact that you're foolish
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 20, 2014
this fool is uploading the governor of osun state's wife... picture....didn't you read before you downloaded...

ode in bobo yi sha...hahabav lmfao

next thing you will upload is fasholas wife photo and say she's my mum

wait lemme upload your ugly dads pics
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
I can never deny my origin, Anozie. But ur a fool! A rebel! U denied ur father in public. Shame on u grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
Clasiksam:

This explains the fact that you're foolish

we will frustrate the bastard together . wait na I will invite facebookers here and tell them bout krone. ..

it just started.....

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Clasiksam(m): 4:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
kr0ne:

So wtf did I steal
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2014
which origin....mumu lmfao

you uploaded osun state's governor's wife picture at a function. with the oba of ilesha and you say its my dad and mum......

agbaya...shameless 26 year old Eminem wannabe....
your too old to be here...hahahah
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 20, 2014
Clasiksam:

So wtf did I steal

i told you he is a paranoid 26 year old baboon...your 17..am 18...we have a life...he doesnt ..am in uni..your in uni....he's a driver
his salary is 20 thousand naira per month...the techno m3 he is using is the one that his oga gave him last month for washing the car well....
he's a crazy cyber baboon... 26 year old....next year hes gonna be 29...next two years 30...
when his mates have married....he is accusing niggas of fake accounts and uploading fake pics.... grin grin wizkid is how old sef? he don buy porshe...while this idiot is still living under the roof of his parents at 26....he had better work hard and hustle or he will pass the poverty genes to his children

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 4:08pm On Oct 20, 2014
YoungDaNaval:
Aromo Or Whatever You Call Yourself. I Don't Know You 4rm Adam Neither Do I Knw What Point You Tryna Make By Calling Me A Clone. All I Can Say Is You've Got The Worst Altitude I've Ever Witness On The Forum. You're Arrogant, Disrespectble & At The Same Time Lack The Spirit Of Sportmanship. I'm A Kinda Guy Who Doesn't Look On People And I've Done My Best To Cover Ya Bad Altitude At All Areas In This Section But All To No Avail. You Should Be Grateful Dawg, But Here You Are Calling Me A Clone. What? You're The Clone Here 4 Not Being Yourself. Creating Multiple Acct Just To Satisfy Ya Ego? Aromo, You Irritate Me And Don't Ever Quote Me Again!

Flmax Was Right Though!

honestly, at a point i started thinking you're one of his f@gmates... As in, the way you back him up nd clinge to everything he does.....

But this post of yours has proven my thoughts wrong!
I now understand what was going on.....
Just cool it, bro.... Everybody with different traits. You can't force a horse to drink water....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 20, 2014
he is a drone...young da naval is the only nigga that uses someone else's verdict as his own...am not saying it cos he didnt vote me ..nahhh far from that...am saying this cos he has been doing it ever since...go read bis vs u3's brawl...ibime wrote...you ll' strip without complain--like young da naval..or something like that...that means hes a follower....only doing what others do...and he knows its true...ever since i ignored his mentions ..his countenance changed...i guess he is still 15 or so...obviously he is
he is believing multiple accounts stories now cos i ignored his mention grin
before he would have defended me..but i noticed he was a dickrider...follower of the crowd..so i cut ties....\
na small pikin full this rap section
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Wrongturn: 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2014
This iamo sef too like wahala. Must u fight everybody? If u believe they hate u why can't u ignore? undecided
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
nahhh i dey on holiday na....
na to repay krone and frustrate him with accusations

krone is wrongturn ....one of his numerous ghost accounts.....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Wrongturn: 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2014
Darkrebel:
nahhh i dey on holiday na....
na to repay krone and frustrate him with accusations

krone is wrongturn ....one of his numerous ghost accounts.....
undecided really? Ok no vex o
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
Wrongturn:
undecided really? Ok no vex o

yes you are...are you not cheesy cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 4:28pm On Oct 20, 2014
Aromo will never grow a brain..even as small as a mustard seed. I'm not only Wrongturn, I'm Elymax Teddy, and this is the 4th time I'm beating u grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
oga you are wrongturn..you cant fool me....
26 year old disgusting baboon.. grin grin your mates dey do office work ..na driver you dey do
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by captainflash(m): 4:33pm On Oct 20, 2014
smh... 2day's insult is too much ...we'r just doing all this for fun. .na wa for una o.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 4:33pm On Oct 20, 2014
And if u can't prove it nko? What should happen to u?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Wrongturn: 4:33pm On Oct 20, 2014
Pls remove my verdict o, if na that one dey vex am
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Wrongturn: 4:35pm On Oct 20, 2014
Darkrebel:
oga you are wrongturn..you cant fool me....
26 year old disgusting baboon.. grin grin your mates dey do office work ..na driver you dey do
i have enough money to take care of u and ur ugly family. don't quote me again. bye
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
Wrongturn:

i have enough money to take care of u and ur ugly family. don't quote me again. bye

lol krone...dey expose your ghost account ....you wey be driver ..you cant even take care of your self.....ugly son of an african gorilla
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
Wrongturn:

no ..of course not....but your krone shaaa... grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 4:39pm On Oct 20, 2014
Mikuz ? undecided smh..
End this once nd for all...
He's attacked literally everyone who voted in my favour...

Teddy had gone into hiding... He would have attacked her also...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 4:41pm On Oct 20, 2014
Aromo, Thunder fire ur left nyash! I dey even suspect Wrongturn before till he inboxed me on Fb. Well, nothing bad if he's me coz he's even doper than u. Loser! Shameless old fool claiming youngi wey small girl beat grin e pain u sotey u deny ur papa. REBELlious bastard!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Wrongturn: 4:44pm On Oct 20, 2014
Darkrebel:

no ..of course not....but your krone shaaa... grin grin
i dey busy. bye smiley
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2014
Wrongturn:
You dey mad? Remove what? Both u and Giyaz's votes must count. He can hug wet transformer for all I care. What else do expect from a loser?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2014
Wrongturn:
i dey busy. bye smiley

of course you are.... with your driver job....okay bye krone grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.