Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,995 members, 7,876,767 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 06:23 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1274471 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 9:06pm On Nov 11, 2014
mikuz:

You're a good dude. I regret not pytting you in. You and Geoxpress deserve a place in the tourney. I get una for mind. Ill see what I can do if Giyazz and Wrongturn dissapoint.

oNe!

good nah. i'm evil as saddamcheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 11, 2014
mikuz:

What?
As in come in tho I have no idea of wat u all r discussing but coogar and kr0ne says am welcome anyday so here ayam, who mite u be dear?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
rozzay:
Hello everyone just passing by. Am I free to come in?
You can cum in smiley
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 9:44pm On Nov 11, 2014
I don't want a no-show win.

007Bruce prep your bars. You'll replace Giyazz. We battle on Friday. Cool?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
kr0ne:

You can cum in smiley
Did u actually say wat I tot u did sir.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 10:10pm On Nov 11, 2014
mikuz:
I don't want a no-show win.

007Bruce prep your bars. You'll replace Giyazz. We battle on Friday. Cool?
friday it is!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 10:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
rozzay:

Did u actually say wat I tot u did sir.
And I'm so wondering what u thought, babe
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 11, 2014
kr0ne:

And I'm so wondering what u thought, babe
Hmmm sowy sir, u know d section I'm located so my imagination is always on d run, do 4give me. Lolz, I must have misunderstood ur spelling. So r u rily a rapper like do u sing outside nland?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 10:38pm On Nov 11, 2014
Evry now and then,one wack newbie will pop out from no where and start throwing insults at mikuz..smh
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 11, 2014
Emaprince:
Evry now and then,one wack newbie will pop out from no where and start throwing insults at mikuz..smh
bros Thats How We Keep The Fun Going Na cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 11:03pm On Nov 11, 2014
Emaprince:

Lol . . .
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 11:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
this is getting boring
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 11:12pm On Nov 11, 2014
007Bruce:
friday it is!

Wait first oh. Lol
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 11:15pm On Nov 11, 2014
Emaprince:
lmao@wack newbie, evuls. Btw mikuz, if Kslib pulls a No show, I'd be glad tho, cuz nw he acting like hes not seeing my mentions.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 11:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
Limerick:
lmao@wack newbie, evuls. Btw mikuz, if Kslib pulls a No show, I'd be glad tho, cuz nw he acting like hes not seeing my mentions.

Chill bro, hes gonna drop.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 11:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
mikuz:

Chill bro, hes gonna drop.
Lol, i havent scripted tho, I jus wanna be sure he'd drop or maybe he don vex for replacing wackrebel with me. Anyways, anytime hes ready, i wuld just do freestyle tho, I'm very rusty lately.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 11:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
Limerick:
do u knw tek raymond?
ℓ̊ know him! Doppe underground gee
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 12:08am On Nov 12, 2014
mikuz:

Wait first oh. Lol
mikuz, i'm on neptune now, heading to uranus. should i go back to my pluto or continue the journey?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 12:12am On Nov 12, 2014
007Bruce:

so it's just a rumour. i knew my cousins were joking

mikuz chose the hottest vets as at now, & you know i'm cold as pluto.
Who are you battling?
you should verify your opponent
Na Lime.

Limerick, person wey no dey online dey ignore mentions? I just came in online now.. I don finish my verse.. I ll just add italics and post in about 30mins time. No time to fine tune..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 12:50am On Nov 12, 2014
Limerick iam done.. you can now post.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 12:51am On Nov 12, 2014
Ksslib:

Na Lime.

Limerick, person wey no dey online dey ignore mentions? I just came in online now.. I don finish my verse.. I ll just add italics and post in about 30mins time. No time to fine tune..
we post tomorrow bro
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 1:03am On Nov 12, 2014
Limerick:
we post tomorrow bro
What da hell? And you had me stressing my self all this while just not to pull a no show. Why didn't you inform me since?

I had to start all over cos mik changed my challenger, now you are dictating when to post before informing me?

Thank God say all of una see am. Infact iam not posting my lines again. Good night!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:49am On Nov 12, 2014
[.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 6:31am On Nov 12, 2014
rozzay:

Hmmm sowy sir, u know d section I'm located so my imagination is always on d run, do 4give me. Lolz, I must have misunderstood ur spelling. So r u rily a rapper like do u sing outside nland?
No, I don't
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 12, 2014
coogar:

see this fool!
comprehension is even beyond him. ksslib wanted to see top-tier battles. laguna & coogar supplied youtube links for him to see & you got the dizaster line from one of the battles supplied by us.

you have been exposed!

how does this disprove the fact that your arsë got impaled by a babe? grin after making mouth of how you pen good bars, you got rapëd?? grin

hahahaha
this lad is struggling to cope with the verbal assault flying towards him. bloody faggöt - let's talk about the nakëd pictures you posted on NL.

were you trying to fück kim when you did that? gists through the grapevine said you were pursued from facebook forum cos you wrote a romantic letter to a man like you. it got me thinking that is why you hate eminem. he always attacks "gay looking boys".

aromo the homöerötic peasant - teddy fücked you so badly that your arsê now leaks sëmen. if you fart in a test tube, the spërm bank would still make a use of the gas coming out of your arsë as they are semēn concentrated!

darkrebel?
oloshious fellow.....who should buy a rope? in my hood, if you get eaten by a femcee, you get a beatdown. you are lucky this ish is online. we would have force-feed you menstrual blood for disrespecting manhood.

now I got your time
grin grin

Keep deceiving yourself with disaster line you said i bit..lines that have no connection or resemblance...for your info motherfucker.  lagunna gave me no link..i never asked him for anything and he gave me no link..ask him well...don't think others are like you...you and limerick are the only biters here..stop trying to distract people from the lines you bitgrin by trying to change the topic and lying....grin
m ..grin and you have got to understand that I don't even read your novel..I just reply with facts--which is that you are a wack biter sauron .. I don't want any verbal war like you said.  What's my business with that?..grin childish flea...you think like a 3 year old..I ain't got time to type long curses ....so keep insulting yourself not me..cos I don't even read your thrash comments...I will just keep replying that you are a wack biter and keep showing you the lyrics you stole.. So you are wasting your time...emotional brat  grin ....you are a useless biter Sauron
. A wack emcee that bites lyrics...grin ibime's rag ...grin ....shame on you...you are a disgrace to your parents and hip-hop ..uncircumcised chimp

All hail Sauron--- King of Biters.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 12, 2014
coogar:

Guys I know this is hard but I have got to admit and confess
It is true that I am Sauron.. It was because I bit lyrics back then and I was disgraced..I couldnt take the shame so I had to change my monikers severally.
Even when I did I still couldn't resist biting lyrics.. I honestly don't know my problem. Its like am cursed.. I must be some sort of vampire or werewolf

And its true I bit insomnia / resisted arrest..the Abe Lincoln/ brains/cinema seat/ piss tool/ here/heir/ trip a broad/ broke asss bbitch/fractured puppy-against Kim ..and many others..
I cannot hold it again so I decided to confess... And I agree Ibime is my master and I am his dog considering the number of times he has beaten the hell out of me..back then when I was sauron and when I used this current filthy moniker .I even used fake accounts..Rap devil and team garri especially to explain my dumb lines.. Yet I still lost ...my life is so useless..I dont know what to do..
Please what can I do? Help me ..

Answer is simple  my brother ...Buy fresh 50 naira rope and end your life...cos its a worthless pile of a sick cattle faeces grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 12, 2014
Limerick:
Lol, i havent scripted tho, I jus wanna be sure he'd drop or maybe he don vex for replacing wackrebel with me. Anyways, anytime hes ready, i wuld just do freestyle tho, I'm very rusty lately.

call my name....Biter..grin. after your tourney. .I would battle you...if you don't accept. .then you are gonna.....

hey. sauron .aka Coogar . .If you are ready to stake something then let's talk grin .
teddy already penned bars for me on ground and I just accepted to brawl her without considering that...and I rushed to pen all since it was during my exam period....plus most vets voted me in that brawl...unfortunately I lost....

why don't you stake something sauron...get teddy to have a rematch with me. and if I win ..you get banned for a month.. talk quick ..or give me Limerick ..which one? don't come ranting like a female...I wanna speak with bars. so answer sensibly
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 12, 2014
kr0ne:

No, I don't
Hmmmm ok, Good morning btw.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 12, 2014
rozzay u've not told these rappers how u've been feeling after that shave from ur bf cos one thing I know is sucking a shaved pu ssy feels like YUM!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 12, 2014
Illness:
rozzay u've not told these rappers how u've been feeling after that shave from ur bf cos one thing I know is sucking a shaved pu ssy feels like YUM!
I'm using the name of God to beg u, don't let dem come and say am corrupting the kids here am trying to be a gud gal. Lol.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 12, 2014
Illness:

grin bad boy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 12, 2014
rozzay:

I'm using the name of God to beg u, don't let dem come and say am corrupting the kids here am trying to be a gud gal. Lol.
Lmao.. So u've noticed there are kids here? Oya mention names grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.