Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,634 members, 7,914,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:33 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1281489 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 6:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
Geoxpress:

How u take no forget me?
You no get talk
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ROZZAYY(f): 6:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
kr0ne:
It was written like this .. Kr0ne banned for suggesting that we encourage online sexual assault on Nairaland. Ban expires today by 2:20:12 grin grin grin see me wahala o
Eeyyyaahhh. Pele. Hello everyone. Teddy howdy!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 6:57pm On Nov 18, 2014
ROZZAYY:

Eeyyyaahhh. Pele. Hello everyone. Teddy howdy!

sup babe
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
kr0ne:

Those girls from the sexuality section invaded here in the afternoon. The one called Iyabode said she wanted Coogar by all means, even uploaded her pix in her profile for Coogar to sample. Then I was like..if S.eun start e-r.ape these girls go finish us here o. Naim S.eun just appear from nowhere come ask me whether I mean e-rap. I replied no, say na e-r.ape. Naim the guy provoke, hide our comments, come ban me for one hour say I dey suggest bad thing for am grin grin grin
grin na wa o..this is funny!..he asked you if you mean e-rap?.. grin..he didn't want to believe his eyes...I can't see his comment..or was at s.exuality section?..or did he hid his comment too?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ROZZAYY(f): 6:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
teddybiyasi:

sup babe
Am fine hun, how's ur day been.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 7:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
Emaprince:
grin na wa o..this is funny!..he asked you if you mean e-rap?.. grin..he didn't want to believe his eyes...I can't see his comment..or was at s.exuality section?..or did he hid his comment too?
Yes, he hid his comment too, the thing pain am grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 7:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
Iyabodeh, I don't wanna be in your diary. You better stop that joke angry grin

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 7:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
yeyenatu:
hian! embarassed grin grin my heart dey do jigijigi... Sebi he woo me under the mango tree too. grin

nah, under the orange tree.
i used to see you guys back then. lagunna with his afro.....you & your plaited hair.

Fine gey dey woo u dey do sakara like say you sef fine. And u no too fine sef! Even aromo fine pass u. tongue grin grin even warriblood too try small.

if you see my picture, you would get moist.
#nobragging

I still wanna see ur package. Let's weigh it. Hehehe... grin show me your yiansh na! grin
YeaYeaNot

let's see yours first.

where's iyabodeh?
come & tell me more about yourself. what do you do? are you in nollywood? what did you study? how tall are you? do you snore? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
Honestly coogar,you need to tell us what you do in real life...I never see person wey get time for almost everything like you... grin..wtf?..I mean,you no dey tire?...which type of energy drink do you take?..abeg recommend!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 7:18pm On Nov 18, 2014
Emaprince:
Honestly coogar,you need to tell us what you do in real life...I never see person wey get time for almost everything like you... grin..wtf?..I mean,you no dey tire?...which type of energy drink do you take?..abeg recommend!

alomo bitters. cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 7:23pm On Nov 18, 2014
This loonat11k aka Lunaprick is a bbitch nigga. No wonder Glacierz and Cooger chased him outta NL.

Smh . . .
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 7:25pm On Nov 18, 2014
mikuz:
This loonat11k aka Lunaprick is a bbitch nigga. No wonder Glacierz and Cooger chased him outta NL.

Smh . . .
He's too arrogant and pompous
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ibime
Ema Prince
Cooger
Kr0ne
Teddybiyasi

What are your thoughts? Seems like Wrongturn won't show up for the semis. Should I pair Ksslib with Guykhena or give him a free pass to the final? Abeg lets hear your thoughts. Na una get the tourney.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2014
mikuz:

Ibime
Ema Prince
Cooger
Kr0ne
Teddybiyasi

What are your thoughts? Seems like Wrongturn won't show up for the semis. Should I pair Ksslib with Guykhena or give him a free pass to the final? Abeg lets hear your thoughts. Na una get the tourney.

elymax should get the slot!
they said wrongturn went for his nan's burial in the village. maybe there's no internet service down there. elymax should get that slot....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 7:35pm On Nov 18, 2014
coogar:

elymax should get the slot!
they said wrongturn went for his nan's burial in the village. maybe there's no internet service down there. elymax should get that slot....
Hehehe! Na Anambra boy o, could be from ur own village. But Giyazz dey get network na and he's from there too
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2014
Wtf!! One of my agents confirmed yeyenatuu's iyabodehh.. i dont believe the fool though, but i believed him when he said teddy's 14 grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2014
kr0ne:

Hehehe! Na Anambra boy o, could be from ur own village. But Giyazz dey get network na and he's from there too

wrongturn is from the hinterland. deep inside the core of anambra. only one boat goes to his village(once a week). once you miss that boat, you have to wait another 7 days to catch the next one. grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 7:42pm On Nov 18, 2014
coogar:

wrongturn is from the hinterland. deep inside the core of anambra. only one boat goes to his village(once a week). once you miss that boat, you have to wait another 7 days to catch the next one. grin
Funny thing he hasn't logged in for 2 days now. Giyazz, how do u get network in Anambra? U climb trees or mountains? grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 7:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
mikuz:

Ibime
Ema Prince
Cooger
Kr0ne
Teddybiyasi

seems legit..
The no-show rule still applies...
But if there's an exemption I'll be happy to oblige..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 7:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
mikuz:

Ibime
Ema Prince
Cooger
Kr0ne
Teddybiyasi

I love to see more of wrongturn seriously but if the guy no show up

let guykhena go for the chase
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
coogar:

i used to see you guys back then. lagunna with his afro.....you & your plaited hair.

#nobragging

let's see yours first.

for your mind. Hehehehe. Yeyecious!!! grin

007Bruce:
Wtf!! One of my agents confirmed yeyenatuu's iyabodehh.. i dont believe the fool though, but i believed him when he said teddy's 14 grin
well done. You try wella. I'm also every female moniker that comes here. Good job!!!! undecided

Kr0ne, okay. Nothing do you.

YeaYeaNot
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 8:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
teddybiyasi:
sosiqdude e be like say I done get little chance for you

Real music on my mind now.. No time for text battling

Bye!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 8:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
teddybiyasi:
sosiqdude e be like say I done get little chance for you
Na now u get him chance abi?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 8:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ksslib this is it:

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/87124533

Darkrebel, download the song too

Ojoawo

Coogar

Ibime pls tell us how you see the song.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
yeyenatu:

well done. You try wella. I'm also every female moniker that comes here. Good job!!!! undecided

YeaYeaNot
no be me, na my agent supply the info. I dont believe him, infact i done fire the cretin. wink
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 8:09pm On Nov 18, 2014
sosiqdude:

Real music on my mind now.. No time for text battling

Bye!

plsss biko I just woke up this morning & gat this feeling of killing you
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 8:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
gottoboy:

Na now u get him chance abi?

you Well done for blowing my cover
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 8:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
sosiqdude:
Ksslib this is it:

Ojoawo

Coogar

are you a yoruban?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 8:33pm On Nov 18, 2014
sosiqdude:
Ksslib this is it:

Ojoawo

Coogar

Nna men, put this song where we can stream it e.g. Hulkshare. I no dey download like that.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 18, 2014
007Bruce:
no be me, na my agent supply the info. I dont believe him, infact i done fire the cretin. wink
ok

Wrong turn doesn't chicken out ooo! He go dey busy Na

YeaYeaNot
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
coogar:

#nobragging

let's see yours first.

where's iyabodeh?
come & tell me more about yourself. what do you do? are you in nollywood? what did you study? how tall are you? do you snore? cheesy

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2014
Wetin Edwife dey find here grin

Coogar!!!
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.