Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,485 members, 7,901,372 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:08 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (505) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1279580 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 11:09am On Jan 06, 2015
007Bruce:
[color]it aint twerking for you[/color]:p
Hehe! Check again grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 11:11am On Jan 06, 2015
kr0ne:

See? tongue
coolyagaa
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 11:16am On Jan 06, 2015
Darkrebel:
I see wackos, cocksuckers and biters pained and consoling themselves

Elymaxiimus where are all the judges and doope heads.. krone cooger..guy..ksslib...illness..fyh...ted..emaprincce

why are you guys not voting And snubbing? you are giving all these newbies and laymen a chance to ruin everything ...cos to me only ibimi has voted.
you making me not wanna vote in your threads again or wanna do this audio ish again ..
.its past 24 hours already ...
..Wtf?

See this d1ck sucker...are you not a newbie.

And you dey here dey call anoda person newbie. You better shut up that basket you called mouth or I shut it for you. B1tch!!!! tongue
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 11:33am On Jan 06, 2015
here's fading cos of xx addicts & fooolish kids
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 06, 2015
sosiqdude:

See this d1ck sucker...are you not a newbie.

And you dey here dey call anoda person newbie. You better shut up that basket you called mouth or I shut it for you. B1tch!!!! tongue

shut up there wacko ..you can't even write a ddope verse ... you are a wack newbie, an unknown entity and a frustrated hater.
And who you calling a newbie? ..you must be drunk
you can't even construct a correct sentence.
You failed in your diamond bank ish --..can't you see that you weren't destined for greatness..you are Failure itself .
Moronic uncircumcised midget..
this is the last time you should mention me or tag me or I will report ya and you will be banned ..
. Childish bushbaby... I wonder why you are so addicted to my name that you can't do without mentioning me ..

you even followed me before and unfollowed me yesterday or so...that proves how confused and disarranged your life is
I don't need stans b^itch ...

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 12:08pm On Jan 06, 2015
Darkrebel:

shut up there wacko ..you can't even write a ddope verse ... you are a wack newbie, an unknown entity and a frustrated hater.
And who you calling a newbie? ..you must be drunk
you can't even construct a correct sentence.
You failed in your diamond bank ish --..can't you see that you weren't destined for greatness..you are Failure itself .
Moronic uncircumcised midget..
this is the last time you should mention me or tag me or I will report ya and you will be banned ..
. Childish bushbaby... I wonder why you are so addicted to my name that you can't do without mentioning me ..

you even followed me before and unfollowed me yesterday or so...that proves how confused and disarranged your life is
I don't need stans b^itch ...

You claim you have battled for so many times?

But giyazz gonna whoop ya dirty black @ss. E-diot like you,

Elymaxiimus told you to be aggressive and you went on shouting as if someone kidnapped your ashawo sister.
Mumu with no atom of sense. I can never be banned because of a b@astard like you, son of a b1tch..despicable f00l.. tongue wack newbie like you..senseless human being..ashawo male like you..poverty go whoop u and ur family and next generation to come. Ab0ki with tribal mark tongue De-activate your account like u De-activated iamaromaleran..cornhole! Stupor! Mad man! grin tongue

Hahahahahah...you will die of heart attack. grin cheesy cheesy grin

Watch ur back, Boy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 06, 2015
sosiqdude:

You claim you have battled for so many times?

But giyazz gonna whoop ya dirty black @ss. E-diot like you,

Elymaxiimus told you to be aggressive and you went on shouting as if someone kidnapped your ashawo sister.
Mumu with no atom of sense. I can never be banned because of a b@astard like you, son of a b1tch..despicable f00l.. tongue wack newbie like you..senseless human being..ashawo male like you..poverty go whoop u and ur family and next generation to come. Aboki with tribal mark tongue De-activate your account like u De-activated iamaromaleran..cornhole! Stupor! Mad man! grin tongue

Hahahahahah...you will die of heart attack. grin cheesy cheesy grin

Watch ur back, Boy

I didn't claim anything...you must be confused..
I was rapping with emotion and aggression while giyansh was talking and making numerous pauses like a r^etard, not to talk of his fake annoying igbotic American accent with the watery and generic punchlines that took him 10 days to compose..
is that what you call rap? I don't blame you cos you are equally wack ..
you a clown.... a pained hater and both you and giyansh are wacko jackos ..no difference ...
and you are the one having a heart attack not me.... only kids pile up boring insults and rant baselessly ..as for me am telling you facts-- You are WACK and you know it..no one here recognises or praises your shitty verses..you can't even spell.
.and what do you mean giyansh is gonna whoop me? he has been whooped twice and is being whopped for the third time in a row
he's my dog
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 12:22pm On Jan 06, 2015
Darkrebel:
I see wackos, cocksuckers and biters pained and consoling themselves

Elymaxiimus where are all the judges and doope heads.. krone cooger..guy..ksslib...illness..fyh...ted..emaprincce

why are you guys not voting And snubbing? you are giving all these newbies and laymen a chance to ruin everything ...cos to me only ibimi has voted.
Am taking this as an insult.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 12:36pm On Jan 06, 2015
AfricanApple:
lol and make sure u tag me. good morning
Afternoon Мα'am
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 12:39pm On Jan 06, 2015
Darkrebel:

I didn't claim anything...you must be confused..
I was rapping with emotion and aggression while giyansh was talking and making numerous pauses like a r^etard, not to talk of his fake annoying igbotic American accent with the watery and generic punchlines that took him 10 days to compose..
is that what you call rap? I don't blame you cos you are equally wack ..
you a clown.... a pained hater and both you and giyansh are wacko jackos ..no difference ...
and you are the one having a heart attack not me.... only kids pile up boring insults and rant baselessly ..as for me am telling you facts-- You are WACK and you know it..no one here recognises or praises your shitty verses..you can't even spell.
.and what do you mean giyansh is gonna whoop me? he has been whooped twice and is being whopped for the third time in a row
he's my dog

If he is your dog or goat..that none of my business.

I'm also telling you d facts, Giyazz gonna win you, and u will have know option than to de-activate your account like u normally use to do.. You can't control your self. F00l

Go to hell...No one cares what will happen to you there!! tongue tongue. Adopted son, cheesy cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 12:42pm On Jan 06, 2015
gottoboy:

Android or ?
Android
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
sosiqdude:

I'm also telling you d facts, Giyazz gonna win you, and u will have know option than to de-activate your account like u normally use to do.. You can't control your self. F00l

Go to hell...No one cares what will happen to you there!! tongue tongue. Adopted son, cheesy cheesy

is that why you were vexed that your vote was null and void especially after you and giyansh wrote the verse together? weren't you the one that held the recorder for him?
eyahhhh I see you are really pained kid ....
and iam_aromolaeran wasn't deactivated....Your brain activity is low..it must be in a vegetative state ...
and quit stalking me..you know everything about me yet I know nothing about your stupidd self ...

Adopted son? ………is that even an insult ?...
lmfao ..illiterate
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Heywhizzy(m): 1:00pm On Jan 06, 2015
GIYAZZ:
You're an iddiot!

This vote is Null and Void!
if there is anyone I dislike between u nd dark..it's obviously dark

I don't hold grudges against anyone online..I vote responsibly. .I don't have beef with you..I can possibly diss the whole of nairaland rap battlers but I don't hold anything against them

I remember when I first joined nl,u were one of the first I was relating well to..that vote is 100percent genuine

darkrebel at a point requested I should never tag him..u haven't insulted me before

me nd ely even testerfuze were at loggerhead before but now we cool..I have no emotions in voting

I voted from what I heard nd read guy..beef with you,I can't remember. .provide links like syndicate
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 06, 2015
Heywhizzy:

I don't hold grudges against anyone online..I vote responsibly. .I don't have beef with you..I can possibly diss the whole of nairaland rap battlers but I don't hold anything against them

I remember when I first joined nl,u were one of the first I was relating well to..that vote is 100percent genuine

darkrebel at a point requested I should never tag him..u haven't insulted me before

me nd ely even testerfuze were at loggerhead before but now we cool..I have no emotions in voting

I voted from what I heard nd read guy..beef with you,I can't remember. .provide links like syndicate

stop replying that bbitch ..he's just a child with anger issues and gets easily frustrated ...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Testerfuze(m): 1:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
Heywhizzy:

Your Vote will count so as everyone else...dnt mind Gayass am sure he's joking
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 1:11pm On Jan 06, 2015
Darkrebel:

is that why you were vexed that your vote was null and void especially after you and giyansh wrote the verse together? weren't you the one that held the recorder for him?
eyahhhh I see you are really pained kid ....
and iam_aromolaeran wasn't deactivated....Your brain activity is low..it must be in a vegetative state ...
and quit stalking me..you know everything about me yet I know nothing about your stupidd self ...

Adopted son? ………is that even an insult ?...
lmfao ..illiterate

Nothing is paining me...I'm busy sipping orijin in my village... Hahahahahahahahah.

And you are here dying of heart attack tongue tongue. Go hug transformer and end this your miserable life.. I heard your mama is an ashawo and your papa a drunkard. Is that true? tongue tongue lwkmd.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kinglahkay(m): 1:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
sosiqdude when are we brawling
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
this is what happens when a 16 year old boy has access to the internet... stupidity and childishness ...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 1:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
Darkrebel:
this is what happens when a 16 year old boy has access to the internet... stupidity and childishness ...

Physically you can't stand me..spiritually you can't stand me too... If you get to see me, you will greet me" good day sir"

Internet c0ck sucker!!

Ffuck off my d1ck!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 06, 2015
sosiqdude:

Physically you can't stand me..spiritually you can't stand me too... If you get to see me, you will greet me" good day sir"

Internet c0ck sucker!!

Ffuck off my d1ck!!

dude have some dignity and stop tagging or mentioning me
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 2:03pm On Jan 06, 2015
Darkrebel:

dude have some dignity and stop tagging or mentioning me

Don't ever quote me again.. Or i bounce the angers of my forefathers in your big head.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 2:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
kinglahkay:
sosiqdude when are we brawling

If I'm done with this traditional wedding of a thing I will start to pen ya death ok.

So chill.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by goshikid: 3:31pm On Jan 06, 2015
sosiqdude:

why not make this a match SOSIQ vs darkrebel.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 3:42pm On Jan 06, 2015
goshikid:

I'm already gon brawl kinglahkay
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 06, 2015
sosiqdude:

Is this how to vote..

What is my vote goes to rebel..

State it with the full criteria as ordered
Elymaximus control this dog...what's your problem kid.. or how much did giyansh pay you that you are displaying such thuggery...why derailing a battle thread? or how did Laguna vote?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 5:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
Darkrebel:
Elymaximus control this dog...what's your problem kid.. or how much did giyansh pay you that you are displaying such thuggery...why derailing a battle thread? or how did Laguna vote?

This b@stard should stop quoting me for the last time.

I go damage ya ugly face oo. undecided
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
goshikid:

that would be an easy win for me ...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 06, 2015
if Mikuz was around,all these thrash won't be happening...
am sure he must have send some fools to where the yams are stored
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2015
Darkrebel:

that would be an easy win for me ...

When i'm probably ready for you. I will let you no..

But truly you are not my class.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 06, 2015
sosiqdude:

When i'm probably ready for you. I will let you no..

But truly you are not my class.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
the day you beat me is the day Satan repents... go learn how to spell. You are disgracing your Head master
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 5:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
Darkrebel:
if Mikuz was around,all these thrash won't be happening...
am sure he must have send some fools to where the yams are stored

And you're the first person he will send to that yam store!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by SDC2(m): 6:27pm On Jan 06, 2015
Here reeks a massive uncontrol of arrant stupidity

(1) (2) (3) ... (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.