Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,141 members, 7,967,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 02:22 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (538) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1291035 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 1:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
04kaa:

WTFff.. he even sent his dicckk picx? OMFGGGG!!! lemme go read it grin grin grin grin why does he like Teddybeyanshi tho...is she fine? darkrebel give me a link to teddybeyanshi FB page i want to see her face grin grin

Make I create thread? I really just wan battle you bro.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
04kaa:

WTFff.. he even sent hKingsley Mikuz Achebeofrap Ezeala
OMG
Apr 19, 2013 · Sent from Mobile

Khim White
mr man.. My first acount got blockd. I misd
my friends. Is dia anyway i can unblock it
u really doing great here mike. Just that u
hate sleak too much
Apr 19, 2013

Kingsley Mikuz Achebeofrap Ezeala
Its not that I hate him. I don't. Ok Ill stop
confronting him. But I do like u alot. I hav a
crush on you. . seriously.

Khim White
hmmm.. Its not that sleak deserves me or
sometin. He snubs alot and i dnt knw why. At first he used to be caring. Wish i can just get him off my mind
Apr 19, 2013

Leave him. Its clear he has no feelings 4 u.
Maybe I should start writin my raps lik him.
Then I can stand a chance of winnin u over. I mean it from d deepest part of my heart. I'm goin 2 start textbattlin lik sleak. Im so jealous of him. I wish i have al wat he has. Pls wat makes him so special?

Khim White
dont know bt back then when we first knew
each other.. I told him to teach me how to
drop lines. He devoted his time and at the
end, he never asked me out. Thats why i see him as a different guy. The only day he told me he's in love wit me, i felt so happy bt i feel like he said it just to make me feel better. He doesnt love me maybe. Am confused
Apr 19, 2013

Since you started dating him, how many
times has he told u he lovs u?

Khim White
want me to tell you the truth about us?
Its more like am forcing myself into him. He's never askd me out bt he's told me he loves me twice
Apr 19, 2013

Sleak has neva dne anytin 2 show dat he liks u in return. I mean nothing!!! Its more lik he's ashamed of u. Seriously. Even wen peeps say it, he ll deny it. Can a guy whos in luv do dat? Action speaks louda than words. A girl lyk u deserves sumtin beta. A person who doesn't knw d worth of wat he has wil neva value it. Im telin u dis as a guy.

Khim White
ur right. I saw his comment when he battled
iceberg
Apr 19, 2013

Wat did he say

Khim White
wait let me show u
Apr 19, 2013

Ok

Khim White
-KHIMWHYTE is a drugs femcee at
nairaland. They said she's my gal.. Na them
sabi/
Apr 19, 2013

Jeez! How worse can a guy detest a gal?
Haven't u tried enuf? Is dat nt a mockery of
u? Since its dificult 4 hm 2 lov u back by nw.
He wil neva eva do so. Its been a long time

This was Mikuzz chat with khimwhyte on Facebook not knowing khimwhyte wasn't real and he was being played....
The nigga that played and fooled him like this is sleakid(also a rap battler)..mik really downgraded himself just to get a ffuck.. The remaining parts of their chats are in that thread.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 04kaa: 1:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
mikuz:

I didn't bite and I have not bitten before. Enough of all these jokes please. Are you ever serious? You of all people should know that the capped in America pun you are refering to was a mere coincidence. We know who the biters are. Now quit sounding like newbie and lets roll.

well, u know am a real fuccckin niggiiie, i dont wanna go through the giyazz kind of drama with u, where someone battles me with twice the content and quantity and everyone starts saying he beat ya, he beat you etc...knowing fully well he got more content and didnt stick to the agreed number of bars... even you mikuz u have been saying he beat ya , he beat you up and own with ur big mouth grin grin grin
, now imagine me battling you and u bite again..... people here will start saying he beat you, he beat u with biting
even when they know you went to bite to beat me grin grin shocked
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 1:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
04kaa:

well, u know am a real fuccckin niggiiie, i dont wanna go through the giyazz kind of drama with u, where someone battles me with twice the content and quantity and everyone starts saying he beat ya, he beat you etc...knowing fully well he got more content and didnt stick to the agreed number of bars... even you mikuz u have been saying he beat ya , he beat you up and own with ur big mouth grin grin grin
, now imagine me battling you and u bite again..... people here will start saying he beat you, he beat u with biting
even when they know you went to bite to beat me grin grin shocked

Are you ever serious? You too dey joke. The truth is, Giyazz shoulda lost by default if you came with 3-4 fence breaking punchlines 'cause even with his stretching I didn't read more than 3 heavy weighted punches in his verse. A battler who stretches shoots himself in the foot since it affects how heavy his punches land.

I'm beginning to think that you are running away because you are scared of my heat, this biting accussation you dey pop is a decoy 'cause no serious individual ll ever accuse me of biting.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 1:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
O4kaa you've been unbanned, na where you too dey find trouble.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
mikuz:

Story, how does this affect the fact that you called her a slut? You see? You are arrogant by default. You now wish you never abused her. Since you denounced Christ and proclaimed Satan as your father - you got possessed by a demon. You need exorcism! Is there any regular battler you haven't insulted in this section? There's a demon living inside of you. I can bet that sometimes you regret some of the things you do on here, but you can't stop yourself 'cause you are possessed. If not you coulda stopped all these after you apologised to everyone you offended - but see the way you insulted EmaPrince 'cause he said he doesn't like Charron. You better accept Jesus Christ as you lord and personal saviour before this demon kill you off.
grin
Mikuz, I love this.
Kakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakkakaka
Ayamlaykorn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 1:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
04kaa:

post her picx, lets see tongue

I no save am. tongue .
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 1:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
Darkrebel666:

no she's not my sister ..
Ok. Una take style resemble sha.

The babe set well sha.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by rayopt(m): 1:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
All diz buzz for only teddybiyasi. . ..is she dat ugly?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
Heywhizzy:
elymax wins this..but come meet this hommie's side is generic nd grammatically forced
for learning sake. Heywizzy, that is grammatically correct! I can skip the "and" or add it if i like..

That's when i'll come (and) meet this hommie's side.

Nd how's this generic? Did you dig what i did there? smiley
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
rayopt:
All diz buzz for only teddybiyasi. . ..is she dat ugly?
irony cool grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 1:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
darkrebel666 let's brawl grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Geoxpress(m): 1:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

irony cool grin
have u seen her?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Heywhizzy(m): 1:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

for learning sake. Heywizzy, that is grammatically correct! I can skip the "and" or add it if i like..

That's when i come (and) meet this hommie's side.

Nd how's this generic? Did you dig what i did there? smiley
I over dig it than a farmer...come meet has been outplayed nd hommie's side has even be played by me..I'm not ready to search the net or sound like a hater but NOT SURE O,it seems the whole commit this homicide has even been played together
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by rayopt(m): 1:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

irony cool grin
*winks* dats ma jasi guy!!. . .borow me her fb i.d make i see for mysef na
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
mikuz:

Story, how does this affect the fact that you called her a slut? You see? You are arrogant by default. You now wish you never abused her. Since you denounced Christ and proclaimed Satan as your father - you got possessed by a demon. You need exorcism! Is there any regular battler you haven't insulted in this section? There's a demon living inside of you. I can bet that sometimes you regret some of the things you do on here, but you can't stop yourself 'cause you are possessed. If not you coulda stopped all these after you apologised to everyone you offended - but see the way you insulted EmaPrince 'cause he said he doesn't like Charron. You better accept Jesus Christ as you lord and personal saviour before this demon kill you off.
hahahahaha. Look hu's talking.
Na because teddy this guy turn preacher like this. See your life?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
Heywhizzy:
I over dig it than a farmer...come meet has been outplayed nd hommie's side has even be played by me..I'm not ready to search the net or sound like a hater but NOT SURE O,it seems the whole commit this homicide has even been played together
"commit this homicide" has not been played before. It's a masterpiece achieved by me. cool

if you could bring a link to where it was played exactly like this, i'd appreciate it. It's no hate.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
Mikuz how far our audio stuff - my bars aren't ready yet - I'll holler when I'm done with my verse cheesy
All this argument over an online character who may or may not be a girl
Every one knows I believe femcees are a myth - even before the sleak/khim saga - has anyone met teddy?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by RapAcme(m): 2:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
teddybiyasi:
RapAcme

barbiekills95@gmail.com
thanks. . .hope you still use the account?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
Joshuabase:
Mikuz how far our audio stuff - my bars aren't ready yet - I'll holler when I'm done with my verse cheesy
All this argument over an online character who may or may not be a girl
Every one knows I believe femcees are a myth - even before the sleak/khim saga - has anyone met teddy?

teddy na babe.....
i saw her in yaba market the other day with kr0ne.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Bars(m): 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
RapAcme:
thanks. . .hope you still use the account?

Woman wrapper...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
mikuz:
When I told you guys Elymax is overrated, you guys thought I was joking : See his performance this year, the records does not lie. cool

His pen-ultimate battle with Geopress :

"I don't know....it seems you guys just scrbbled this real quick and posted..it doesn't look to me like verses well thought over before scripting..I expected more especially from Elymax" - EmaPrince

His last battle against Sokrates :

"this battle looks weak to me tho." - Geoxpress

With these weak verses, how can he compare himself to the king? grin
Someone should tell the kid that I'm not a pederast. With these wack writtens he ll surely get raped if we happen to share a ring. grin

Lwmme reserve my comments first, make votes end, then I go roast the kid. grin
i can see you're on a smearing course. But i'm not pained. Haters like you are who i need to always stay untop! cool

you just keep exposing how scared of me you are. You going to check all my battles, studying my rhymes n coming here to act ironically.
If i was so weak, how come you could'nt accept my callout nd kill me quick with a quick freeze or something?
You've run out of ideas. I've remained consistent. Battling week in week out! Ideas rush in nd out of my head on a daily basis. All i need do is sit down n put them together.
Unlike you who has run out of ideas, nd could only come up with a verse when there's something generic n bitten to play.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 2:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
i think elymax & mikuz should battle by the end of today or tomorrow. the back & forth won't tell us who the better writer is.

elymax, are you down for this brawl?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by RapAcme(m): 2:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
Bars:

Woman wrapper...
weyrey grim grin,,ur palhe grin grin how far?. . .shey make we spar 8bars next week??
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
coogar:

teddy na babe.....
i saw her in yaba market the other day with kr0ne.

Lmfao!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
While we still on that chatroom/photo album cheesy

BBM 28EC5B0D
Whatsapp 09090397564

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Bars(m): 2:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
RapAcme:
weyrey grim grin,,ur palhe grin grin how far?. . .shey make we spar 8bars next week??

Lol..no prob I full ground lyk sand
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Bars(m): 2:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
Joshuabase:

So na FUTA U DEA 4 A.K ?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
Darkrebel, u need to respect these vets. Just imagine what Emaprince would have done in ur battle against Giyazz if he wasn't mature. See how ur insult him and still call it game. Na wa o. Easy, bro

Coogar, wetin dey do u self? Teddy is not my girlfriend. I'm like a father to her; we've known each other for many years and I know her small bf too
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
Bars:

So na FUTA U DEA 4 A.K ?

Yeah futa,akure

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.