Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,384 members, 7,961,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 06:26 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1289476 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 28, 2014
Wrongturn: Warriblood, #400 recharge card? Na bet? Lmao
yes bros..... Na d question is you game....?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 8:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
Guykhena:

Nice,,
Teddybiyasi what you say?

tomorrow night
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ThunderStorm(m): 8:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
Ibime:

U3 first, Ema 2nd, Luna 3rd then you.

I've never battled Ema or Luna before so they got to go first.

Don't worry, it won't take 6 months, by 2 weeks all battles be done.
Oh, Okay. . now you're talking.

meanwhile, Mikuz unlock FFR nao. Lets see what Ema has got to offer to me grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 8:08pm On Aug 28, 2014
Geoxpres, you just dey rush my death. U don prepare am tey tey shebi?

Na wa o.. grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 8:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
Geoxpres, you just dey rush my death. U don prepare am tey tey shebi?

Na wa o.. grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 8:16pm On Aug 28, 2014
ELYMAXiimus: Ksslib, i see you, bro!

You're the only one who seems to dig that soap bubble and prick bar!

The "prick" is also a pun! Smh

y'all should scan that verse! Nawa o
Yap! I liked it . That ducked,wings,quack line was good too amongst others.

You both were d.ope. Its hard to see a winner in such.

If only you both will tie all votes, so there can be a re-match. grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 8:19pm On Aug 28, 2014
ThunderStorm:
Oh, Okay. . now you're talking.

meanwhile, Mikuz unlock FFR nao. Lets see what Ema has got to offer to me grin

no chance!
FFR has been desecrated by noisemakers. the rules should change. anyone with any material should post his verse to the mods. the mods would post it while the thread remains locked.

mikuz:
I'm now sure that the M. Keynes Dons disaster is having an adverse effect on your thinking. Ever since that defeat, I've been watching you, na so so opata you just dey yarn!
Cougar are you sure your braincells aren't dying off?

that's impossible - my IQ is 180 the last time i checked. with all due respect, siddoggg is a seasoned veteran, a dopë textcee - he's in the top 5 on NL. what are you yapping about? you had your chance with siddoggg & he destroyed you with the pen!

Keep claiming cheap win over that average verse. If that verse was written against my Yeyenatu, the best Sid could gotten could have been a draw! His opener, closer, rhymes and puns were nothing to write home about. He could tie/win Metaphors, flow and/or punchlines. So why are you making a fuss about the mumu win?

siddoggg's verse wasn't weak - mine was just too powerful & it made his verse look average. i have asked you to bring out any verse on this section in the last 10 years that can stand toe to toe with mine......there's none!

it then means if i had written that verse against anyone including the retired vets, i would still have won. i don't seem to understand you. sid eviscerated you live on camera - what rights have you got to speak about him in this condescending manner?

Oh, your next battle? The one coming up on February 14 2017? grin
No wahala, go ahead and use it. By then we go don forget the original owner.

i have been able to clear 33% of my project. if i go to work tomorrow & clear up to 70%, i might battle this weekend. my cuckoo fanbase & my corporate sponsors are dying to have me back in the ring.

Mr C. A. at times comments like this make me believe strongly that you have a ghostwriter, 'cause with this statement its hard to think you're the same nigga who wrote that verse against Siddoggg.

ghostwriter? lolololol
i don't use a ghostwriter - i am ill with the skill. my problem is i rarely have a quiet time to think & write. 24 hours - too short for me. i need about 30 hours everyday to get these effervescent bars out of my chest.

the next person i am battling will commit suicide. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 8:23pm On Aug 28, 2014
captainflash: hmmm, i c,o ksslib
Not now . Besides, you have a battle with f.u.hard, dont you?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Geoxpress(m): 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2014
Ksslib: Geoxpres, you just dey rush my death. U don prepare am tey tey shebi?

Na wa o.. grin
Lols! Ksslib, I haven't pen'd dwn anything!
But 12 bars....if u are up for it, I'd start doing so!
Latest, we could drop on saturday morning or friday night! grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ThunderStorm(m): 8:27pm On Aug 28, 2014
coogar:

no chance!
FFR has been desecrated by noisemakers. the rules should change. anyone with any material should post his verse to the mods. the mods would post it while the thread remains locked.
that's not sounding good, atall. . . motion objected

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 8:35pm On Aug 28, 2014
Geoxpress:
Lols! Ksslib, I haven't pen'd dwn anything!
But 12 bars....if u are up for it, I'd start doing so!
Latest, we could drop on saturday morning or friday night! grin
Taaa! I knew you wouldnt agree. I know you have already written something,the way you've been rushing me.. tongue

Its fine though.. Erm, lagunna/guykhena space dey for friday night for me and this guy?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GLACIERZ(m): 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2014
Mikuz...your email address again ?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 8:44pm On Aug 28, 2014
ThunderStorm: that's not sounding good, atall. . . motion objected

the thread has been desecrated & there's no way people won't chitchat there if opened. mikuz should lock & delete the other variants of FFR as well. what's the point having up to 3 FFR threads?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 8:47pm On Aug 28, 2014
coogar:

no chance!

that's impossible - my IQ is 180 the last time i checked. with all due respect, siddoggg is a seasoned veteran, a dopë textcee - he's in the top 5 on NL. what are you yapping about? you had your chance with siddoggg & he destroyed you with the pen!

siddoggg's verse wasn't weak - mine was just too powerful & it made his verse look average. i have asked you to bring out any verse on this section in the last 10 years that can stand toe to toe with mine......there's none!

it then means if i had written that verse against anyone including the retired vets, i would still have won. i don't seem to understand you. sid eviscerated you live on camera - what rights have you got to speak about him in this condescending manner?

i have been able to clear 33% of my project. if i go to work tomorrow & clear up to 70%, i might battle this weekend. my cuckoo fanbase & my corporate sponsors are dying to have me back in the ring.

ghostwriter? lolololol
i don't use a ghostwriter - i am ill with the skill. my problem is i rarely have a quiet time to think & write. 24 hours - too short for me. i need about 30 hours everyday to get these effervescent bars out of my chest.

So when are we re-matching then?

Glacierz send it to mikuzezeala@gmail.com
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GLACIERZ(m): 8:48pm On Aug 28, 2014
Okay... Loonatikk is here. . .let the battle end!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 8:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
Ibime:

U3 first, Ema 2nd, Luna 3rd then you.

I've never battled Ema or Luna before so they got to go first.

Don't worry, it won't take 6 months, by 2 weeks all battles be done.

What Ibime does in 2 weeks, Cooger accomplishes it in 2 decades.

Lmao!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 28, 2014
Guykhena:
@Lagunna set some memes so I could use in spicing it up....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2014
Ksslib:
Taaa! I knew you wouldnt agree. I know you have already written something,the way you've been rushing me.. tongue

Its fine though.. Erm, lagunna/guykhena space dey for friday night for me and this guy?

bros ask mikuz o..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 9:00pm On Aug 28, 2014
Lagunna:

Correct Guy...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ThunderStorm(m): 9:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
coogar:

the thread has been desecrated & there's no way people won't chitchat there if opened. mikuz should lock & delete the other variants of FFR as well. what's the point having up to 3 FFR threads?
Yea, deleting other variants of FFR is indeed adviced. . but about the main FFR, I think the better rule is for the admins to from henceforth banning FOREVER any ninja that tries to birth up a chitchat. . . only strictly BARS!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2014
so teddybiyasi...how far?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 9:14pm On Aug 28, 2014
Where's Yeye? Stubborn girl, I've read all ur insults on Phoenix grin make I catch u
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 9:23pm On Aug 28, 2014
kr0ne: Where's Yeye? Stubborn girl, I've read all ur insults on Phoenix grin make I catch u

Welcome back!

What's Yeyenatu's facebook?

@Glacierz, I have Loonat11k's verse, post and Ill follow suit please.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GLACIERZ(m): 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2014
I'm sorry... my phone tripped off...I'm posting now
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2014
yeyenatu: The only thing my own cunt dey react to... no dey eem body ooo!!! hehehe... its even condescending to think coog's got anything that can cause a reaction!! tufiakwa!!! Evils!!!!!! tongue

YeayeaNot
Smh
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2014
mikuz:

What Ibime does in 2 weeks, Cooger accomplishes it in 2 decades.

Lmao!!! grin

all na story.
when was ibime's last battle? i battled a top tier textcee less than a week ago. if i have had about 6 months to write, i would have 100,000 bars stored somewhere.

there's a difference between my bars & most of the other bars here. my bars are tailored only for the guy i am battling. ibime writes general bars that could be written for virtually anyone.

sid in the ground
sid is & sid off can only be for one textcee called sidddogg. spelling mik backwards to get kim can only be for one textcee called mikuz. this is why i win. judges should start watching out for copy & paste netcees.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by RedJohn2: 9:29pm On Aug 28, 2014
WhistLing
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 9:33pm On Aug 28, 2014
Lagunna: so teddybiyasi...how far?

the how far is 20k plus 100$

is not up to purchase a casket grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:34pm On Aug 28, 2014
coogar:

no chance!

ghostwriter? lolololol

COOGAR!!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 28, 2014
teddybiyasi:

hian... na who dey die?

win and give the money to charity na smiley
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 28, 2014
Ksslib:

battle dey friday.. maybe saturday.
i don forget sey dat guy no dey answer newbies grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 9:58pm On Aug 28, 2014
teddybiyasi:

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.