Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,292 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:05 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (754) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1276271 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 31, 2015
kr0ne:

I saw it but you know I can't hide posts. Bring your complaints here next time.
Heywhizzy, I'm begging you, stop derailing that thread. Just drop your verdict and leave; same with Giyazz.

He(hey cheesy) has been banned forever from voting in my brawls long time ago and vice versa.
He and his ilks just derive pleasure in derailing and venturing where they weren't mentioned.

if only we had an active mod that could dish out lengthy bans to these kids
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 9:43pm On May 31, 2015
Darkrebel666:

He(hey cheesy) has been banned from voting on my thread long time ago and vice versa.
He and his ilks just derive pleasure in derailing and venturing where they weren't mentioned.

if only we had an active mod that could dish out bans to these kids
Give me a list of people you don't want in your thread. I no want story after o.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 31, 2015
Darkrebel666:

He(hey cheesy) has been banned forever from voting in my brawls long time ago and vice versa.

Can I vote?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 9:47pm On May 31, 2015
laykorn:

Can I vote?
You can vote if 007Bruce and Darkrebel permit you.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 31, 2015
laykorn:

Can I vote?

you can .

the people I exempted are known haters and public enemies.
no matter what I script, even if Canibus ghostwrote my verse, they would make sure I lose one way or the other.
that's why they were excluded, so you are very free.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 31, 2015
kr0ne:

Give me a list of people you don't want in your thread. I no want story after o.

first of all that consummate r£tard- gosh1kid wasn't even supposed to vote and he knows why, but since he has dropoed his hate vote, i'd let it slide.

i don't want : Heywhizzzzy, Giyazzzz, Warribooood, Limerickk and Sosiqqdude to vote.
they are banned forever in voting in any of my brawls .
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 31, 2015
Darkrebel666:

you can .

the people I exempted are known haters and public enemies.
no matter what I script, even if Canibus ghostwrote my verse, they would make sure I lose one way or the other.
that's why they were excluded, so you are very free.

Oh! I understand. Thanks. I'll vote now. smiley
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Heywhizzy(m): 10:03pm On May 31, 2015
Darkrebel666:

I can condone this but enough talk on illiteracy, who compares an accounting dude to a fine art mumu
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 10:04pm On May 31, 2015
Heywhizzy:
I didn't use that to degrade your bars..I was just saying..you're still a little b1tch like most nuccas here believe..I have dropped my genuine verdict,you force metaphors too much.,Bruce Lee bruised you..I never esperred it
You better stop this rubbish. That's a battle thread, for heaven's sake! How would you like your own thread being derailed? Please leave there, and bring what your critique here instead.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Heywhizzy(m): 10:04pm On May 31, 2015
Darkrebel666:

I can condone this but enough talk on illiteracy, who compares an accounting dude to a fine art mumu
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Heywhizzy(m): 10:04pm On May 31, 2015
Darkrebel666:

I can condone this but enough talk on illiteracy, who compares an accounting dude to a fine art mumu..you even stated you use dictionary to write
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 31, 2015
Heywhizzy:

Please keep quiet.
your intelligence is not even up to my waist level.

even your grammar usage shows how much of a flibbertigibbet you are.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Heywhizzy(m): 10:07pm On May 31, 2015
kr0ne:

You better stop this rubbish. That's a battle thread, for heaven's sake! How would you like your own thread being derailed? Please leave there, and bring what your critique here instead.
no vex boss..I thought he was chatting from the chatroom,delete it na,oh you no be mod,I go modify am soonest
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 10:08pm On May 31, 2015
Heywhizzy:
no vex boss..I thought he was chatting from the chatroom,delete it na,oh you no be mod,I go modify am soonest
Better. Just put a dot.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Heywhizzy(m): 10:34pm On May 31, 2015
kr0ne:

Better. Just put a dot.
done sire..ain't you gon vote and decide the dude's fate..he's already begging coogar to vote
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 10:43pm On May 31, 2015
at last, the thread's opened
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by jreyez(m): 12:05am On Jun 01, 2015
Ibime.. Can you upload your exhibit track again? All website that hosted been deleted.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 1:07am On Jun 01, 2015
jreyez:
Ibime.. Can you upload your exhibit track again? All website that hosted been deleted.

I will have to search on my desktop for it sometime thís week
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:31am On Jun 01, 2015
Ibime:

http://picosong.com/download/3apS/
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:48am On Jun 01, 2015
grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 1:52am On Jun 01, 2015
Chiam55:
grin grin
what's funny?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:02am On Jun 01, 2015
Emaprince:
what's funny?
hello boss___please i need your help, I'm new here__I need the latest threads to participate,thanks.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:04am On Jun 01, 2015
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:27am On Jun 01, 2015
Emaprince:
what's funny?

Just reading the e brawl. lipsrsealed
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by jreyez(m): 5:47am On Jun 01, 2015
Ibime:

OK thanks.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by jreyez(m): 5:58am On Jun 01, 2015
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 8:15am On Jun 01, 2015
AKEAMINY:
hello boss___please i need your help, I'm new here__I need the latest threads to participate,thanks.
go to the link below and drop a random verse. That's where new comers proves themselves and get acknowledged. Infact, that's where we trade bars and have fun.

https://www.nairaland.com/200489/flow-rank/697
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by johnjon: 8:50am On Jun 01, 2015
Kanyol

I c/o you..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 11:05am On Jun 01, 2015
Darkrebel666 you are some how stupid and ignorant..

How can u ban all rap section members from voting in your brawls..
that so ridiculous Smh
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 11:15am On Jun 01, 2015
Oyibo!!... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 11:27am On Jun 01, 2015
hehe grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 11:35am On Jun 01, 2015
007Bruce:
hehe grin

reports reaching my intelligence HQ said 2 vets ghostwrote your bars. are you ready to confess?

(1) (2) (3) ... (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.