Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,633 members, 7,914,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:32 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (908) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1281487 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 4:27pm On Sep 28, 2015
darkenedrebel:

did you even see my original post before airmark wiped it off? you didn't but because you saw bis comment, you decided to jump in..

I know Bis is who half of you worship here..his words are like gold to you lots.. not to me though..
get a mind of your own wink

smh
you never fail to disappoint
stop acting like this. i thought it was only when you lose
you're not the one battling, why kill yourself?
come on son, i staked my moniker, you don't see me glorifying max's lines
grow up and stop attacking everyone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 28, 2015
sinizia:

Dark, I think you'd stop your verdicts for now no matter how truthful they might sound, to avoid swaying. Your act can change a voter's mind. This a grudge match.

That said a rule should made about this sorta thing. The ninjas on here should agree on a rule to prevent any kind of talk on the Chatroom about an on-going brawl till the voting has ended or generally allow it because I've read some side talks on this thread about on-going brawls while voting is going is going on. We have to make rule about this and stick to it to prevent any confusions forthwith. Selective judgment breeds contempt.

you don't understand this place at all.. it's filled with hypocrites..

the same ibeefme shares every single post elymax makes..how do you expect him to be unbiased?

the same elymax was here swaying & analyzing my infamous battle with Kr0ne.. I never said a thing..
he even went ahead to quote some of Kr0ne's bars on the battle thread just to get at me.before lagunna told him to behave..

& one year after, the dark rebel makes a honest analysis of a rap battle on a neutral thread, & all these sanctimonious two-faced Harvey Dent jumped out...

like I said, you don't know nl rap section at all.. if there is one thing I respect FB rap groups for, it's their honesty.. we don't have that here
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
JigsawKillah:

smh
you never fail to disappoint
stop acting like this. i thought it was only when you lose
you're not the one battling, why kill yourself?
come on son, i staked my moniker, you don't see me glorifying max's lines
grow up and stop attacking everyone

like I said..if you don't understand the Genesis of something, never jump in just to feel among.
I never hated on elymax with my analysis of the brawl.. you didn't even see it...so how did you know? because airmark wiped it off..

you are the one that needs to grow up... & stop following the crowd like a lamb being led to the slaugter

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 4:32pm On Sep 28, 2015
darkenedrebel:

like I said..if you don't understand the Genesis of something, never jump in just to feel among.
I never hated on elymax with my analysis of the brawl.. you didn't even see it...so how did you know? because airmark wiped it off..

you are the one that needs to grow up... & stop following the crowd like a lamb being led to the slaugter

which one didn't i see?
you thought i just came online right or you're stalking me?
abeg, e done do
forget i even mentioned you
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
darkenedrebel:

I could have accused him of biting my punchline if i wanted..& it'd stand because the concept of the punches are identical..
but i chose not to start any fracas...I decided to call it a generic line instead of biting..
you guys are just getting hyped over.nothing.grin

my screenshot alone says elymax bit my bar..but I still I didn't accuse him of biting....so what if i accuse him of biting? won't it.stand.? at least I have proof ..

go look at elymax line & look at the screenshot below..are the bars not identical... niggas never tell themselves the truth..
I've compared it with Ely's. Similar concept but different build-up and end punch. Shiits like that happen here a lot, this is not the first time. But you can tell from the build-up which is, and which is not, a bite. For instance, Bis once played 'Fat eye/Rolling Dollar' without knowing Giyazz had done it before in his lounge. Another one is Emaprince vs ThePrekky. In this case they both used a particular punch but with different concepts.

I'm clever with plans/ . . I'll first display all the wicked side of me and sever his hands/
'till he start yearning for my 'mercy side' . . . like Liver pool and everton fans!!/
-Emaprince

his Loletta babe says I'm d best G to hit her cooch/ wyl since sec school, he 'wrestled' to hit a move/ so Ema shud jus S.T.F.U like testing John Cena moves/
cos Surely! goodness follows me. . .but he won't be seen near Mercy side . . .asides trekking to Liverpool!!/
-ThePrekky

^^^
You don't call that biting! Moreover, we're all guilty of using generic punches at one time or another.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
JigsawKillah:

which one didn't i see?
you thought i just came online right or you're stalking me?
abeg, e done do
forget i even mentioned you

how can I forget that you mentioned me? when I exposed you as a follower of the crowd

you never saw my 1st post because airmark wiped it off..if you had, you would have known I wasn't swaying or hating on elymax's bars..
but because you saw BIs post, you decides to chip in your own & let us know you are around...

get a mind of your own dude....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 4:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
darkenedrebel:

the same ibeefme shares every single post elymax makes..how do you expect him to be unbiased?

the same elymax was here swaying & analyzing my infamous battle with Kr0ne.. I never said a thing..
he even went ahead to quote some of Kr0ne's bars on the battle thread just to get at me.before lagunna told him to behave..

& one year after, the dark rebel makes a honest analysis of a rap battle on a neutral thread, & all these sanctimonious two-faced Harvey Dent jumped out...

like I said, you don't know nl rap section at all.. if there is one thing I respect FB rap groups for, it's their honesty.. we don't have that here
Ok, so now it's payback time, eh?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 4:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
Man, devil is really on this ninjas shoulder. . . calm down fella. . .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
kr0ne:

I've compared it with Ely's. Similar concept but different build-up and end punch. Shiits like that happen here a lot, this is not the first time. But you can tell from the build-up which is, and which is not, a bite. For instance, Bis once played 'Fat eye/Rolling Dollar' without knowing Giyazz had done it before in his lounge. Another one is Emaprince vs ThePrekky. In this case they both used a particular punch but with different concepts.

-Emaprince

-ThePrekky

^^^
You don't call that biting! Moreover, we're all guilty of using generic punches at one time or another.

like I said, I never called it biting..
in my original post - I said ●Genericity deduct points.
I listed out all I thought were generic in his bars. I also labelled the house warming bar as generic not bitten.. I only put the screenshot as proof before he denies that I've used that concept before

& after the deduction of points & based on my own review, I dropped a honest verd on a neutral ground & some tools jumped out of the blues & started insulting me.. .
if not that I'm in a good mood today...I know what I would have said to that fat fÜck
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
Heyyo meet captAwesome dude is dop.e aswea

He would prove himself on FFR later on 2day

Cc llaykorn
Now that ma elder bro is here, he will have your head
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by CaptAwesome(m): 4:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
Knock knock.....hello.....the captain is here!...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2015
darkenedrebel:

how can I forget that you mentioned me? when I exposed you as a follower of the crowd

you never saw my 1st post because airmark wiped it off..if you had, you would have known I wasn't swaying or hating on elymax's bars..
but because you saw BIs post, you decides to chip in your own & let us know you are around...

get a mind of your own dude....that's why this place is like this..

smh
keep on disappointing me, son
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2015
Ibime:
Man, devil is really on this ninjas shoulder. . . calm down fella. . .

devil on my shoulder when I'm chilling in my air conditioned room with a can of sprite currently? joker grin

you started it all... you are the reason all these fracas is happening because you couldn't respect my opinion & quoted to spew vitriol.. .. so stop acting a saint here...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2015
sinizia:

Dark, I think you'd stop your verdicts for now no matter how truthful they might sound, to avoid swaying. Your act can change a voter's mind. This a grudge match.

That said a rule should made about this sorta thing. The ninjas on here should agree on a rule to prevent any kind of talk on the Chatroom about an on-going brawl till the voting has ended or generally allow it because I've read some side talks on this thread about on-going brawls while voting is going is going on. We have to make rule about this and stick to it to prevent any confusions forthwith. Selective judgment breeds contempt.
i begged airmark before this braw, and he assured me he'll put him in check. See the smearing comments wont stop, untill he gets a ban. Even if it's jusst for the mean time.

If na about generic bars/puns, i know how many wey i don spot for my opponent verse.
But it wont hurt to wait till the end of the procedure.
Besides, regular battlers who will vote know drill. Their non-prejudice judgement is enough.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 4:44pm On Sep 28, 2015
CaptAwesome:
Two captains in one ship . . .how do we sail? You're welcome, though.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 28, 2015
JigsawKillah:

smh
keep on disappointing me, son

abeg.. shut up.
you think I'm here to impress you or what? grin
the fact that you didn't even see my initial post where I analyzed the battle honestly before airmark wiped it off, & you quoted me based on what you saw Bis said made me disappointed in you..
you need a mind of your own.. & start prepping for your bars too..
I just need to whoop you & mikuz & leave this section of degenerates
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sinizia: 4:45pm On Sep 28, 2015
darkenedrebel:

I know how you feel and I can attest to comments being made about on-going brawls on this Chatroom, even during my brawl with Galdys. I remember typing that from the comments I read on this thread before the battle was midway, that Glad has already won. But please, this battle is a grudge match, a lot of deep-seated rivalry is embedded in it. Every single post regarding the battle might sway voters' decisions. Just ignore for this battle. Keep your verdict in a safe for now till after voting especially knowing the history between Elymax and you. After the voting, Airmark should create a rule that will be agreed upon by majority of ninjas and it becomes the law.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 4:47pm On Sep 28, 2015
darkenedrebel:

hehe..
the ingenuity of the line is ehhhh...

it wasn't even a rap battle.. .IMO.. it was oga schooling pikin..but the pikin try small . grin
Ely tried.the overcome bars and other bars were amazing. Shey your not permitted to vote na grin?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 28, 2015
una just dey waste una time.
For dat guy to agreee. . . ? dat one na next century. Dont know if he dey study law or wot.
captainfl.ash. . .chaiii...i dey feel ur boldness. u too much joor.

#YolO

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2015
darkenedrebel:

abeg.. shut up.
the fact that you didn't even see my initial post where I analyzed the battle honestly before airmark wiped it off, & you quoted me based on what you saw Bis said made me disappointed in you..
I just need to whoop you & mikuz & leave this section of degenerates

haha
here's the only place that harbors people who thinks you're dope
section of degenerates?
and you happen to be in this section, it brought you to nl
keep fooling yourself

YOU'RE A DISAPPOINTMENT, SON!

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 28, 2015
darkenedrebel:

abeg.. shut up.
I just need to whoop you & mikuz& Teddybiyasi leave this section of degenerates
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 28, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

i begged airmark before this braw, and he assured me he'll put him in check. See the smearing comments wont stop, untill he gets a ban. Even if it's jusst for the mean time.

If na about generic bars/puns, i know how many wey i don spot for my opponent verse.
Besides, regular battlers who will vote know drill
..Their non-prejudice judgement is enough.
ban for what offence? for commenting on a chat room? are you high?

please stop crying.. ibime shares & likes every of your posts....even the false accusation you made about me logging in to my classy account to like my post.so why should we consider him unbiased in anything that has to do with us?
the fact that he quoted my post to accuse me of swaying does not mean he is right..
he has some form of prejudice towards me..& he favours you...

let's go back to 2014 - when Kr0ne & i battled, what were you doing on this thread & in the battle thread before lagunna cautioned you? hypocrites are always amnesiac...

I didn't even have that in mind when dropping my verd sef... .so if someone comes here now to say you lost to coogar, the person is swaying? lolololol.. see this kid..
FYH did worse to me when I brawled Giyazz..

@underlined - you don't pay for my internet service & neither do you own nairaland or this thread
& neither was any of what I said nonfactual or exaggerated..
& neither does the rule debar people from analyzing brawls in the chat room..

I respected your request & didn't comment in your thread... but you don't have a right to tell me not to say what I want in a chatroom.... come on, you are reaching. it's just a rap battle not a do or die affair..

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
CaptAwesome:

Welcome. . . . we can't have two Captains here. . . you and Captainflash have to battle for the name. . .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
JigsawKillah:

haha
here's the only place that harbors people who thinks you're dope
section of degenerates?
and you happen to be in this section, it brought you to nl
keep fooling yourself

YOU'RE A DISAPPOINTMENT, SON!

stop being unnessarily belligerent. no one is fighting with you...when I cross out the list of emcees I have to battle here, I don't think I would be associating myself with drones & followers like yourself.... get a mind of your own grin

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sinizia: 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

Besides, regular battlers who will vote know drill. Their non-prejudice judgement is enough.

Don't worry bro, Dark will stop. I'm glad Airmark hid his earlier verds to avoid people getting swayed.

Dark, e don do abeg. Biko, just end this matter so as to not bring in any distraction. Let's enjoy this battle and forget about past grievances.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 5:00pm On Sep 28, 2015
darkenedrebel:

stop being unnessarily bellicose.. no one is fighting with you... & grow uo

peace, son
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sinizia: 5:00pm On Sep 28, 2015
Jig and Dark, drop this beef. Una don old past this megedefegede.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2015
CaptAwesome:

muhdg. . . na your real bro?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 5:02pm On Sep 28, 2015
sinizia:

i'll never beef Dark
he reminds me of a late pal
lol
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 28, 2015
JigsawKillah:

peace, son

go back to your workshop & stop following people blindly like Stevie Wonder on Twitter..

since you can't explain how you saw my first post despite you not being online before airmark wiped it off, then you are no.1 mugu.
don't hit your head on the door on your way out grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
sinizia:

grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 5:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
Ibime:

Welcome. . . . we can't have two Captains here. . . you and Captainflash have to battle for the name. . .
Cc: Captainflash.

Some underdog is aching to snatch your title from you. Would you allow it? Step in the battle ground now and reclaim your title. It's a do-or-die affair o.
So when we go pop the thread? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.