Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:21 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (912) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1273532 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sinizia: 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
Reyginus:
Okay. Though I'm not about what counts. I just hate it when people refuse to vote because a respected vet is yet to. It's a slave mentality. It's better you don't vote at all than wait for somebody to shape your decision.

It's not a only slave mentality but a nauseating one. That's why battles get vapid and boring when judges take 20hrs to give their verds. It makes brawl stale. Another issue is people taking their decade-long beefs to battle threads. I don't know why ninjas can't drop their stupidity offline before logging in to judge brawls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
coogar:

warriblood is the meanest writer here....it's just that too much weed worries him. grin

3 weeks should be ok if emaprince is fine by it.
three weeks is too long. this weekend is enough.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
Alexpissu:

It's sad seeing people cast votes based on emotions ...That is not Hip-Hop.
Yeah. Though we hardly have that here. The latter is the most annoying. It's better I don't exist at all than allow my decision or opinion about a person or thing be influenced by any human being. To me, it's the first fall of man.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 7:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
GIYAZZ:
You remind me of Spade. Ksslib, is this Spade?
Nope.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 7:37pm On Sep 28, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

that was against who?
hin no play am well sef. Lol
against kim kardashian.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sinizia: 7:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
GIYAZZ:
You remind me of Spade. K.sslib, is this Spade?

No, I'm not.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
sinizia:

It's not a only slave mentality but a nauseating one. That's why battles get vapid and boring when judges take 20hrs to give their verds. It makes brawl stale. Another issue is people taking their decade-long beefs to battle threads. I don't know why ninjas can't drop their stupidity offline before logging in to judge brawls.
Lol.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 7:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
Ksslib:
Nope.
Oboy, the guy resemble am o grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Supermiy: 7:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
darkenedrebel:

. grin

so which name you don choose for Jigsawkillah?

lemme suggest one - PEACOCK-KILLER grin
you And Saw Should Take This To The Ring Na..Make Charlie Clips Text Battle Small cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
Ksslib:
against kim kardashian.
Lmao!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
sinizia:

No, I'm not.
Eeeyah. grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 7:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Oboy, the guy resemble am o grin
In what aspect?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sinizia: 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2015
Who's this ThePrekky? Omo, the dude's set-ups are magical and his punchline, jaw-dropping!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Supermiy: 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2015
darkenedrebel:

your verse was easy to grab na. ..the setups were good, you just have to read with patience..

that spray spit [Spitzophrenik] on his grave was also ill

you gotta admit. elymax did great ..forget beef grin

I just showed the brawl to my colleague here & that Yoruba /Meta 4/ line made her laugh like hell ..
cheesy

like seriously... wetin you dey smoke? angry
to Be A Critic grin ..That Shitt Has Been Played Before..But The Way Cooger Use Am Is Quite Amiable ..Plus I Wan Slaughter Ya Asss..You Go Dy Available For 10?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2015
Reyginus:
Yeah. Though we hardly have that here. The latter is the most annoying. It's better I don't exist at all than allow my decision or opinion about a person or thing be influenced by any human being. To me, it's the first fall of man.

People who follow others shadow are failures . I know the few intelligent ones here ....but my respect will always go to a MAN who believes in his own decision and courage. Reyginus,I admire your integrity and insight .keep that up mate.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 28, 2015
Alexpissu:

People who follow others shadow are failures . I know the few intelligent ones here ....but my respect will always go to a MAN who believes in his own decision and courage. Reyginus,I admire your integrity and insight .keep that up mate.

Lol. Now you are sounding like an uncle. Thank you.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2015
Ksslib:

In what aspect?
You no dey see the grammar and that "thing" wey Spade dey like do. wink
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2015
Reyginus:
Lol. Now you are sounding like an uncle. Thank you.

Hahaha, we share to learn .
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Supermiy: 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2015
sinizia:

cool Free Thinker
sinizia:

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2015
Alexpissu:

Hahaha, we share to learn .
Yeah.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2015
As e dey hot! Guykhena, come here lemme bag you! grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2015
Reyginus:
Yeah.

we learn to share too cry
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Supermiy: 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2015
Alexpissu:

uncle To Battle Section grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sinizia: 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2015
Since Gladys won me, I never battle. I'm more rustier than a badly coated corrugated sheet. I need to battle. Who wack here, make I cremate am? angry grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by captainflash(m): 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2015
were the hell is that efijacdator aka coogar...u better lougue in that yeye account of your's....and if u deny knowing me, i'd blow that head of your's.....remember i dnt take sh1t 4rm u!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2015
007Bruce:

we learn to share too cry
Lol. You well so?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2015
Supermiy:
uncle To Battle Section grin

Uncle since when cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2015
GIYAZZ:
You no dey see the grammar and that "thing" wey Spade dey like do. wink
Nah.. It aint him.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Supermiy: 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
Na So Person Request For A Battle Dy Invisible angry Make I Start To Dy Mention Moniker ..Giyazz,obianojazz Seem Lika Worthy Meat! >:
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Supermiy: 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2015
Alexpissu:

Uncle since when cheesy
Raygenius Can Answer That Sire cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sinizia: 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2015
If you want to be cremated, take up the gauntlet and C/O me.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by footreja: 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2015
At ibime, does appendicitis well-worded as 'a pen decide this' '? I thought the last syllable did not sound 'this' but 'tis' to me. Cos i thought coogar forced it. It was clear coogar won the brawl though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.