Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,259 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:01 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (969) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1276151 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by CaptAwesome(m): 7:13am On Oct 13, 2015
st3v3nr3x:
ok muhg open am......captAwesome lets do it 2mao ..10pm wit jst 8barz since d tym frame is short
You gat it!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Laveda(f): 7:46am On Oct 13, 2015
danbrowndmf:
lols, who thought u 'Oremi'.cheesy?

Stop saying even ur boo get a boo.sad
harrysong is a mumu boy with his mangoe head.sad
lol I watch lotta yoruba movies sha

That's the fact grin
Morning dan
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by jreyez(m): 8:03am On Oct 13, 2015
darkenedrebel:

His flow & delivery sucks ...i barely hear the things he mumbles.. In this 21st century, he still uses monosyllabic rhymes in his verses..smh

Lol.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 8:22am On Oct 13, 2015
Laveda:
lol I watch lotta yoruba movies sha
That's the fact grin Morning dan
watch yoruba movie when u don't understand. come lemme give u free lesson.cheesy

thats not the fact.sad morning ESgrin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Laveda(f): 8:25am On Oct 13, 2015
danbrowndmf:
watch yoruba movie when u don't understand.
come lemme give u free lesson.cheesy

thats not the fact.sad
morning ESgrin
Nah the translation is written on the screen of my TV set

Hmmmm what is ES? lipsrsealed
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 13, 2015
obainojazz:
noo...after I've stressed myself scripting four bars today...let it be tomao.. Moreover, I won't be around on wednesday
owk then. Remember its 12 bars. 24 lines.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by obainojazz(m): 9:15am On Oct 13, 2015
Raplinx999:

owk then. Remember its 12 bars. 24 lines.
I told you ten bars....when have you seen 12 bars since you came here....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 9:17am On Oct 13, 2015
Laveda:
Nah the translation is written on the screen of my TV set

Hmmmm what is ES? lipsrsealed
Your love for the language amazing.

ES? Esther na.cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 9:21am On Oct 13, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

stop fooling yourself. Typo was on its own, so was error, and so was words completion. Again, you failed to use your initiative.
British slave! Your slave masters must have had you r@ped vigorously by iranian f@ggots. This, including your woeful loss to me, is the reason why you're going through this trauma right now.

you are a disgrace to the recipient of your y-chromosomes. there's nothing called typo error cos that's tautology. typo already means error, no need to put the 2 together. na people like you dey write "still yet"

i think your dementia stemmed from smoking your father's cremated phallus. a battle that was a land-slide victory for me is the one you are still claiming you won? dem swear for you? grin

didn't you see what airmark(the battle's host) declared before the thread was closed? grin why did your cousin have his moniker changed to cocklicker if you didn't lose? cheesy

And oh, i forgot to say how your mother became one-legged; she was gang-banged by 9 fulani herdsmen. This paralised one of her legs, which later got amputated by agbo sellers. Now her motion is similar to that of a toad - she's always limping

you are a product of a cheap drunk fück! 18 members of the OPC vigilante group had a bukkakë session with your mom. fück anabella chong, your mothers örifice is so wide it could pass as an american freeway.

talking about research, the last time geophysicists ventured into her püssy, they found 8 seamen, a dozen dolphins, 3 oil rigs, dana airline passengers, yankari game reserve and the 2nd half of all the premier league games since 93.

Wacko, you ain't even half as good as me. Your whole generation would need at least 10 more millenium years to gather enough knowledge for you to defeat max-cray!
Generic and wack puns like suck sid, warship/worship, meta,four are what you've got.

if i ain't as good as you, how did you lose? answer that question yourself and take a look in the mirror.

you are a microcosm of what i am like with these words. i reiterate, putting words together to sound true is a challenge for your rectangular-shaped head!

what exactly did your doctors diagnosed in your last mental check? why were you let loose to infect this community with your wack missives and unintelligible verses?

This says much about your pedigree - every sid bore by any member of your family tree always show the symptom of lunacy.
Mr meta-four, you should be stoned to death for this ridiculous play. You should be stoned to death, hangged and stoned again.

F*ck outta here b1tch!

your biological mother is a horse lover. read between the lines, i don't mean she loves horses but she would literarily let a horse fück her. you cretinous vermin, you came puffing your chest like you can outfox lord coogar in a battle.

i would always be 30 steps above you. now that it's been proven your tourney victory was a fluke, i would advise you to go back home, pick up an axe and decapitate your parents. but without them, you wouldn't have been such a disgusting window-licker that should never have been conceived under the guidelines of WHO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 9:27am On Oct 13, 2015
coogar:

don't let mode-9's fans catch you o!

the only nigga that really smoked the mic from naija that got me spazzing was the late da grin on jimmy jatt's jump off.

random.....

@ibime, i just saw chilla/conceited & i disagree with you that chilla won. conceited wasn't at his best but he was literally predicting every punchline chilla spat in the entire battle. at some point, he was finishing chilla's punches for him.

it's either conceited has risen to a god status to actually know everything chilla wrote or chilla's angle's were too predictable. conceited surprised me, that midget is a beast!

Nah, Chilla took the 2nd and 3rd round.

Once Chilla did a slow it down in the 2nd round, Conceited lost confidence.

His whole 2nd and 3rd rounds were full of slow it downs but he was rushing through them without repeating them because Chilla had already taken the sting out of the slow it downs.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 9:35am On Oct 13, 2015
Ibime:

Nah, Chilla took the 2nd and 3rd round.

Once Chilla did a slow it down in the 2nd round, Conceited lost confidence.

His whole 2nd and 3rd rounds were full of slow it downs but he was rushing through them without repeating them because Chilla had already taken the sting out of the slow it downs.

did you see how conceited was predicting everything chilla was spitting? that was incredible and it wasn't as if chilla was spitting predictable bars, con is just too brilliant - he could see every angle chilla was trying to scheme.

that alone got me rooting for con!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by llaykorn: 9:38am On Oct 13, 2015
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 9:41am On Oct 13, 2015
llaykorn:
Coogar, 'typo error' is correct if 'typo' was meant to be a shortened form of 'typographical'.

no, it's not.
typo itself means error.

so you either type "typographical error" or typo! nothing like typo error. that's just horribly wrong!

take it from me - i have written for chief execs and prime ministers.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Laveda(f): 9:41am On Oct 13, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Your love for the language amazing.

ES? .cheesy
yeah...I just love it sha...the language got swag

You go sabi fall person hand oo angry
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by obainojazz(m): 9:45am On Oct 13, 2015
llaykorn:
Coogar, 'typo error' is correct if 'typo' was meant to be a shortened form of 'typographical'.
typo is the abbreviation typographical error .....so typo error is wrong... Its just typo.
Well that said.. I had a dream I won coogar landslide... And my dream do come true cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by llaykorn: 9:46am On Oct 13, 2015
coogar:

no, it's not.
typo itself means error.

so you either type "typographical error" or typo! nothing like typo error. that's just horribly wrong!

take it from me - i have written for chief execs and prime ministers.

You're correct. LOL
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by obainojazz(m): 9:47am On Oct 13, 2015
shocked written for prime minister...you lie pass c.I.a and f.b.I put together

3 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 9:53am On Oct 13, 2015
obainojazz:
shocked written for prime minister...you lie pass c.I.a and f.b.I put together

you want me to show different drafts? grin cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 9:54am On Oct 13, 2015
Laveda:
yeah...I just love it sha...the language got swag

You go sabi fall person hand oo angry
You still haven't tell me things about you(all the things i asked u) if u go back school without comming around(studio) we don quarrell be that.sad

i know carry matchet na,so
how i take fall ur hand?.cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by obainojazz(m): 9:58am On Oct 13, 2015
coogar:

you want me to show different drafts? grin cheesy
nairaland will appreciate it sir cheesy show us
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 10:00am On Oct 13, 2015
firstEVA:
prepare to get cremated tongue
LMAOOOO. You want to send her to gehenna?.cheesy?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Laveda(f): 10:18am On Oct 13, 2015
danbrowndmf:
You still haven't tell me things about you(all the things i asked u) if u go back school without comming around(studio) we don quarrell be that.sad

i know carry matchet na,so
how i take fall ur hand?.cheesy
I'll come grin

You know nau undecided do justice to your prev postt wink
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 13, 2015
danbrowndmf:
LMAOOOO. You want to send her to gehenna?.cheesy?
cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 10:25am On Oct 13, 2015
Laveda:
I'll come grin

You know nau undecided do justice to your prev postt wink
Whenever u want to come,make it saturday,i work in two places now,some where in onne and the studio,2much stress.sad so i go studio by saturdays n sundays.sad

sorry for that,that should be private,i guess,buh u already did justice to it,cus u'v edited it to ES already.cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by llaykorn: 10:27am On Oct 13, 2015
Darkenedrebel, abeg can we shift our deadline to 9:30pm?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Laveda(f): 10:33am On Oct 13, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Whenever u want to come,make it saturday,i work in two places now,some where in onne and the studio,2much stress.sad so i go studio by saturdays n sundays.sad

sorry for that,that should be private,i guess,buh u already did justice to it,cus u'v edited it to ES already.cheesy
Money loading ...seems you're good grin Trust me I'll come wink

Edit yours lipsrsealed
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 10:38am On Oct 13, 2015
Laveda:
Money loading ...seems you're good grin Trust me I'll come wink

Edit yours lipsrsealed
calm down,am taking like one or two weeks trainning before work go start.sad so come with your transport.cheesy

edited already or i should edit the ES also?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by funlord(m): 10:39am On Oct 13, 2015
undecided
coogar:

no, it's not.
typo itself means error.

take it from me - i have written for chief execs and PRIME MINISTERS.

Oi.. bros! Wait 1st .......

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Laveda(f): 10:40am On Oct 13, 2015
danbrowndmf:
calm down,am taking like one or two weeks trainning before work go start.sad so come with your transport.cheesy

edited already or i should edit the ES also?
you dey craze grin. . . . We'll go to G.D.C grin

Nope. . .
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 10:48am On Oct 13, 2015
Laveda:
you dey craze grin. . . . We'll go to G.D.C grin

Nope. . .
we would go to G.D.C in your account,when i collect salary i go pay u back.cheesygrin

am a better cooker than those who cook for G.D.C
2 indomie 2eggs know go do u? Abi na so u dy chop reach?.sad.cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Laveda(f): 10:52am On Oct 13, 2015
danbrowndmf:
we would go to G.D.C in your account,when i collect salary i go pay u back.cheesygrin

am a better cooker than those who cook for G.D.C
2 indomie 2eggs know go do u? Abi na so u dy chop reach?.sad.cheesy
shocked shocked are you igbo?

You get cinema for house? Told you I'm an economist...you can't play me grin you're the man you'll foot the bills grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 11:11am On Oct 13, 2015
Laveda:
shocked shocked are you igbo?

You get cinema for house? Told you I'm an economist...you can't play me grin you're the man you'll foot the bills grin
half Northerner,half yoruba,half middle beltgrin

am not afraid to foot the bill,but let the 1st visit be indoorgrin
but i thought you are a feminist na.cheesy?
We go go G.D.C when dem pay salary.sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.