Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,378 members, 7,950,812 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:50 PM

Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE (41692 Views)

China Importation Training Course-free Info Inside! / HELP! !!how Can I Invest With My Liberty Reserve Cash Apart From Forex Trading? / !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by hizic: 6:54pm On Dec 14, 2013
if u need perfectmoney, it's N178 @ http://www.expertexchange.com.ng/ or just give me a call at +234 8183861361
u can also buy @ N177 if u are buying in bulk.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash(m): 6:26am On Dec 16, 2013

In the spirit of the yelutide and as a way of giving back, am organizing a 2-day intensive forex trading class FREE to share the goodies from the Lagos Forex Expo on the 26th & 27th Dec., 2013. This is my new year gift to you.

I have limited space and can only accommodate few people. Registration is on 1st come, 1st served basis.

To register, text your name, email and phone number to 08038908102. Come along with a scan copy of your nepa bill and means of identification to open a live account at the venue.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash(m): 12:36am On Dec 18, 2013
surveycash:
In the spirit of the yelutide and as a way of giving back, am organizing a 2-day intensive forex trading class FREE to share the goodies from the Lagos Forex Expo on the 26th & 27th Dec., 2013. This is my new year gift to you.

I have limited space and can only accommodate few people. Registration is on 1st come, 1st served basis.

To register, text your name, email and phone number to 08038908102. Come along with a scan copy of your nepa bill and means of identification to open a live account at the venue.

Please no multiple entries. All those that texted their numbers will be contacted on Thursday 19 Dec, 2013.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by aysax: 10:56am On Dec 20, 2013
@surveycash i have send my name, number and my mail to the no given but i have not seen any reply
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by tibaba4real: 10:24pm On Dec 21, 2013
Thanks Surveycash,
I have sent my details to the number given but have not received any response yet.
I'll be expecting it.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 22, 2013
how abt those living in ibadan sir
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash(m): 11:18pm On Dec 22, 2013
tibaba4real: Thanks Surveycash,
I have sent my details to the number given but have not received any response yet.
I'll be expecting it.

Please check your mail again. If there is no mail from me, pls call me asap on 08038908102.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash(m): 11:26pm On Dec 22, 2013
Bforex003: how abt those living in ibadan sir

If you can make it, come or tell you Lagos friends and family to come.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by tibaba4real: 10:40am On Dec 23, 2013
Thanks
I didn't get any mail.
I mustbe there by God's grace

I will call you soon. 08052336726
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash(m): 2:02pm On Dec 23, 2013

Go to the page below and stay up to dates with the events on the seminar.
If you miss this, you miss it. Simple!
https://www.facebook.com/events/262850367199826/?notif_t=plan_user_joined
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by saint7606: 4:00pm On Dec 23, 2013
pls surveycash we will appreciate if u can come down to east,we will pay for our own training
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash(m): 2:44pm On Dec 24, 2013
saint7606: pls surveycash we will appreciate if u can come down to east,we will pay for our own training

If you can mobilize 200 participants, you don't have to pay Surveycash a dime. The aim is to re-orient our people this business is real and teach them right approach to the market.

Call me on 0805 056 8713

Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by Kaysalas(m): 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2013
surveycash:

If you can mobilize 200 participants, you don't have to pay Surveycash a dime. The aim is to re-orient our people this business is real and teach them right approach to the market.

Call me on 0805 056 8713
cheesy winkAlfa Ismail! Eniyan Olorun wink wink

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by Kaysalas(m): 8:50pm On Dec 25, 2013
12 hours 10 mins to d-day! Olorun a je ki ola san wa si ire o!
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by Kaysalas(m): 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2013
So Guys. The much expected event has come and gone, how will you rate today's event? For me, it was a Giant stride on the pathway of Greatness.
A tool is 'only' a tool, it is what you do with it that counts. What are you gonna do with what you have learnt today. Now is the time to act
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by McCoded007(m): 1:20am On Dec 28, 2013
honestly it is a remarkable one, its a tool to greatness just like you said, whatever one does with it now determines how valuable its handled. Once again thank you surveycash

Kaysalas: So Guys. The much expected event has come and gone, how will you rate today's event? For me, it was a Giant stride on the pathway of Greatness.
A tool is 'only' a tool, it is what you do with it that counts. What are you gonna do with what you have learnt today. Now is the time to act
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by tibaba4real: 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2013
Thanks so much Surveycash.

please, don't forget me o.

i'm still expecting your mail as per the tool.

Thanks.

Kaysalas, youmust have benefited a lot from the seminar.
That's good.
May the pips keep coming.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by Kaysalas(m): 6:57pm On Dec 28, 2013
tibaba4real: Thanks so much Surveycash.

Thanks.

That's good.
Yeah bro! Learnt a great deal. By the Learning never stops. Now is the time to put to practice that which we have learnt.See you all at the TOP. The very top.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by Kaysalas(m): 6:57pm On Dec 28, 2013
tibaba4real: Thanks so much Surveycash.

Thanks.

That's good.
Yeah bro! Learnt a great deal. But the Learning never stops. Now is the time to put to practice that which we have learnt.See you all at the TOP. The very top.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 29, 2013
Kaysalas:
Yeah bro! Learnt a great deal. But the Learning never stops. Now is the time to put to practice that which we have learnt.See you all at the TOP. The very top.
Nice... Hope you dey gbadun the thing. And u almost threw it away. wink call me buddy.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash2: 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
...And it came to past. Thank you for coming. Please, check your e-mails and respond by Monday 30th Dec, 2013 so we can forge ahead.

Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by reetasexy: 10:07am On Dec 30, 2013
surveycash2: ...And it came to past. Thank you for coming. Please, check your e-mails and respond by Monday 30th Dec, 2013 so we can forge ahead.
Hi surveycash,thanks for the immense knowledge impacted. I'm yet to receive your mail.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash(m): 6:31am On Jan 03, 2014
It is better late than never. Happy new year my students
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by McCoded007(m): 2:35am On Jan 04, 2014
i wish you the same mr. cash
surveycash: It is better late than never. Happy new year my students
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash(m): 11:32am On Jan 05, 2014
McCoded007: i wish you the same mr. cash

Thanks McCoded
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by aysax: 10:14pm On Jan 05, 2014
surveycash complement of the season.you have not send the renko and zukwu indicator pls send
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash(m): 7:25am On Jan 07, 2014
ay sax: surveycash complement of the season.you have not send the renko and zukwu indicator pls send

Pls send me a mail. I have sent to all that followed the instructions
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash(m): 12:33am On Jan 10, 2014
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:

The Business Devt Manager of my broker called me. He has a surprise package for us all. In his words "I have a special package for anyone who registers through you. Just forward the account number to us"

To benefit from the surprise package, register and drop the account number here.

I shall drop the broker here by 12:00 GMT Friday.

If you missed the TRAINING, dont MISS THIS!
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash(m): 1:05pm On Jan 10, 2014
surveycash: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:

The Business Devt Manager of my broker called me. He has a surprise package for us all. In his words "I have a special package for anyone who registers through you. Just forward the account number to us"

To benefit from the surprise package, register and drop the account number here.

I shall drop the broker here by 12:00 GMT Friday.

If you missed the TRAINING, dont MISS THIS!

Register here www.xmbroker.com/liveaccount
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by mapdel4x1: 4:53pm On Jan 10, 2014
Dear Traders,

I am Emmanuel and I represent www.forexsourcecode.net.

I can automate your trading strategy as well as code custom indicators, scripts.

If you need an additional income source then try www.copypips.com.

Although this website was created by me for a Serbian customer but I recommend it as it really works.

If the thread owner and readers are interested, At my free time I can create a similar website for Nigerians to share their trades at a free cost

After spending years coding for foreigners I feel it's necessary to help fellow Nigerians as well.

Let me know your opinions.

Thanks,
Emmanuel

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Nigeria – China Currency Deal – The Biggest Winners And Losers / Irish People Rush ATMs After IT Glitch Allows Them To Withdraw Free Cash / My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.