Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,099 members, 7,970,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 07:46 AM

Travelling To France - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To France (2541 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To France by luke4top: 8:57am On Jan 10, 2013
please i need an advice am planning to move into France with a 3 months Visa, can anybody advice me on what life is like in France, my visa will be ready in 2 weeks.
Re: Travelling To France by Naijalastborn(m): 9:39am On Jan 10, 2013
Bro, you talk as if the Visa is already out but at the end of your Story, I found out is not. Well you will need prayer oo. Because France embassy dem no give Firts Timer Visa anyway, Well try your luck, you might be Luck enough.
Re: Travelling To France by luke4top: 10:07am On Jan 10, 2013
the visa is sure as am going on a govt protocol paro, just wanna know if there is work in France
Re: Travelling To France by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 10, 2013
My dear, work in France as an illegal is worse than UK.

The language barrier, the permit to work etc...

Since you are on government parole, they should make it easier for you and get you a job. Even at that, not that easy.

Life is cool in France, but very expensive than other European countries.

Every other thing will come later...
Re: Travelling To France by luke4top: 11:15am On Jan 10, 2013
@ Vikin thanks for the advice, do u live there for now
Re: Travelling To France by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 10, 2013
luke4top: @ Vikin thanks for the advice, do u live there for now

Yes, but I don't work here....maybe later because of plenty requirement
Re: Travelling To France by Naijalastborn(m): 6:41pm On Jan 10, 2013
Vikin:

Yes, but I don't work here....maybe later because of plenty requirement
Okasy oooooo let wait and see youuu winkI smile in French
Re: Travelling To France by kennybuda: 10:43am On Jan 11, 2013
Dont be fooled by those odd agents in nigeria, how do you think you will find a job in france with visiting visa, you are wellcom in europe your journey will start from day one in europe cheers.
luke4top: please i need an advice am planning to move into France with a 3 months Visa, can anybody advice me on what life is like in France, my visa will be ready in 2 weeks.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To France by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 12, 2013
I don't think France is that much more expensive than other European countries, but maybe I've that opinion because I've always lived in Switzerland. France is still cheaper than UK, but obviously more expensive than Spain, Portugal, Italy. Finding a job here, I think it will depends on which sector you're looking employment in and your qualifications and working permit. Personally I don't think I will ever work in France as I found there salary packages so low :-(. Even though I'm half French, I don't really like French people. I found them quite arrogant and not really welcoming (I've been insulted just because I was wearing high-heels, and at many occasions I heard racist comments....). I find the system, for example social security, to be a real pain in the ass because so many people don't know how to do their jobs and everything takes ages in France! But maybe you will like it! ;-)
Re: Travelling To France by joechima: 2:09am On Jan 13, 2013
@luke4top plz don't be deceived by this fraudulent Agents around,they ll only talk and talk with no action for instance for Schengen visa single entry is one month not three and ensure u don't give them a dine until ur visa is confirmed,I wish u success though and God's favour ll go with u to france.
Re: Travelling To France by justwise(m): 7:45am On Jan 13, 2013
luke4top: the visa is sure as am going on a govt protocol paro, just wanna know if there is work in France

Is that what the agent promised you?
Re: Travelling To France by dotcomnamename: 3:11am On Jan 14, 2013
Naija_lastborn: Bro, you talk as if the Visa is already out but at the end of your Story, I found out is not. Well you will need prayer oo. Because France embassy dem no give Firts Timer Visa anyway, Well try your luck, you might be Luck enough.

Tell him oo grin
Pls tell him wetin our eye see ooo grin
Re: Travelling To France by Naijalastborn(m): 7:31am On Jan 14, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Tell him oo grin
Pls tell him wetin our eye see ooo grin
I did but he doesn't Believe me, Let him give it a try, he might be lucky enough than Us. Even if he try UK, he might get his Visa, But France first Timer, No Go area, even if you submit the best Documents or not, the answer to your Visa is ready before you even submit.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To France by dotcomnamename: 7:53am On Jan 14, 2013
Naija_lastborn: I did but he doesn't Believe me, Let him give it a try, he might be lucky enough than Us. Even if he try UK, he might get his Visa, But France first Timer, No Go area, even if you submit the best Documents or not, the answer to your Visa is ready before you even submit.

Well said bro. My brother inlaw submitted his application on 14th December 2012 to UK, he is going for collection this morning, so he will call me this morning to tell me the outcome because he submitted exactly the same set of documents that my friend submitted to French Embassy. So, to day, u will understand what am saying that if it's UK you and my friend submit to, they will give you guys so far the documents is verifiable and original. Pls tell the guy to stay away from France O! grin
Re: Travelling To France by Naijalastborn(m): 9:21am On Jan 14, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Well said bro. My brother inlaw submitted his application on 14th December 2012 to UK, he is going for collection this morning, so he will call me this morning to tell me the outcome because he submitted exactly the same set of documents that my friend submitted to French Embassy. So, to day, u will understand what am saying that if it's UK you and my friend submit to, they will give you guys so far the documents is verifiable and original. Pls tell the guy to stay away from France O! grin
well I don try my best
Re: Travelling To France by dotcomnamename: 9:27am On Jan 14, 2013
Naija_lastborn: well I don try my best

Yes ooo
Re: Travelling To France by Naijalastborn(m): 6:40pm On Jan 14, 2013
France na Trash, I just read my Appeal Reply now, they are saying my appeal was rejected because it already over 2 months. In which its just 3 weeks, this French people don't even know what they are doing is better I go and apply @ Holland embassy @ Abuja... I am sick of French stupidty..
Re: Travelling To France by dotcomnamename: 11:35pm On Jan 14, 2013
Naija_lastborn: France na Trash, I just read my Appeal Reply now, they are saying my appeal was rejected because it already over 2 months. In which its just 3 weeks, this French people don't even know what they are doing is better I go and apply @ Holland embassy @ Abuja... I am sick of French stupidty..

shocked shocked shocked

Nawa O! unbelievable... haaa heyy
UK almost give my inlaw visa now, they write him today that they want to see him at the embassy and if he's coming he should bring his bank statement, i told u UK is better than France because UK will give u visa base on ur documents,.. he's even happy now because he has what they ask for....

nawa o,, but try write them back and attach copy of your application refusal letter, at least the date the embassy write the refusal letter will prove them wrong. Do not relax on it, keep on pushing it.. if u relax, they will asume they're right and u're running away because they are right. Prove them wrong my brother. I love proving them wrong to see the end of the issue O! I have a letter of apology from the British High Commission few years ago for wrong decision and error from them. So, try prove them wrong..

How do they tel you that your appeal is already over 2 month? Is it by email or post?
Re: Travelling To France by Naijalastborn(m): 8:32am On Jan 15, 2013
Its by Post jare, alright sha.
Re: Travelling To France by Rogundipe2000: 3:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
Naijalastborn:
Bro, you talk as if the Visa is already out but at the end of your Story, I found out is not. Well you will need prayer oo. Because France embassy dem no give Firts Timer Visa anyway, Well try your luck, you might be Luck enough.

Bro I’m a first time and just got mine today. No travel history except Cotonou and Ghana..
Re: Travelling To France by OsiEnterprise4: 12:49pm On Feb 23, 2023
Rogundipe2000:

Bro I’m a first time and just got mine today. No travel history except Cotonou and Ghana..

Interesting, you where issued tourist visa?
Re: Travelling To France by Rogundipe2000: 7:04am On Feb 24, 2023
OsiEnterprise4:

Interesting, you where issued tourist visa?

Yes visiting and the whole process took less than 4 working days
Re: Travelling To France by OsiEnterprise4: 8:43pm On Feb 24, 2023
Rogundipe2000:

Yes visiting and the whole process took less than 4 working days

Nice, no invitation from there nothing!!, just normal application, please 🙏 can you lists the documents you submitted, and how many days do you plan to stay

(1) (Reply)

3rd Mainland Bridge @night / Discovery Air Is A Joke;avoid It At All Cost Except Having Noting At Stake!! / Is UAE The Most Depressing Country In The World ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.