Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,168 members, 7,880,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:53 PM

Do You Know Your HIV Status? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Know Your HIV Status? (11631 Views)

She Hid Her Hiv Status From Her Hubby For 5yrs / Today Is World AIDS Day: Do You Know Your HIV Status? / How Often Do You Take Your Hiv Test? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know Your HIV Status? by benz33(m): 9:44pm On Jan 14, 2013
But what would have happened had it been that MOSQUITO CAN SPRAED HIV/AIDS?
Re: Do You Know Your HIV Status? by OLEBRUKU(m): 10:58pm On Jan 14, 2013
mine is neutral sha!
Re: Do You Know Your HIV Status? by leonn(m): 11:10pm On Jan 14, 2013
i have only done that once, but that was a long time ago I intend doing that again soon.........
But how come they keep saying if you no fit hold body make you use condom when most condoms these days burst open while you are trying to locate the honey route.......hahahaha grin
Re: Do You Know Your HIV Status? by Sirgen05(m): 12:05am On Jan 15, 2013
basty: I did last when my wife Registered with Lasuth in the ante-natal thing.
However, I have had series of unprotected sex.
What about that?.
What about that?.
What about that?.
Go again for the test!
Re: Do You Know Your HIV Status? by Sirgen05(m): 12:09am On Jan 15, 2013
Revolva: Rubbish !!!! I have not done dis shit before and will never do it..all I know is my immune system is strong..I don't do unhygenic tins...and I protekt..haha na una sabi my blood too strong
I advise u take this very serious! I just hope u ar not as u sound!
Re: Do You Know Your HIV Status? by Sirgen05(m): 12:15am On Jan 15, 2013
poweredcom: cool Many clinic have refuse me because my blood is green!!! Lol and last december I Bleep 3 ashawo unprotected...haha I still stand gidigba!!!
Yes, you can be strong yet positive. It's not as drastic as u think. U can live for up to 10yrs with it-subclinical. So goes the saying 'AIDS NO DEY SHOW FOR FACE'. But this is at early stage. So go for testing guy!
Re: Do You Know Your HIV Status? by Sirgen05(m): 12:20am On Jan 15, 2013
segunjowo: No, I don't know my status oh and I don't want to know it. I know I don't have it cos I don't sleep around anyhow. Also, I don't share sharp objects, not even clippers in the salon!

No matter how morally right u live. Go for it. This has amazed many. Dont be among those realised so late.
Re: Do You Know Your HIV Status? by Sirgen05(m): 12:23am On Jan 15, 2013
youngdee168: No i dont knw my status and i dont think am ready to go for any test sooner, not because am ignorant but because i've never had sex, i dont share objects with anyone not even at the barber shop, i've never been involved in any blood transfusion before, no any symptoms of sickness, so i think am safe.

Even with all these u still need to do it. If not now voluntarily, then later compulsorily! Remember, in many churches, it is now mandatory b4 ur wedding!
Re: Do You Know Your HIV Status? by Sirgen05(m): 12:28am On Jan 15, 2013
ceejay80s: @ poster, U DEY FIND WHO U GO GIVE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE? NO BE ME UNA GO KOBA. e beta say i die and i no know than die of the dredded disease

It's unlikely u'll die without knowing. Coz by the time u become bedridden by the disease, then u'll wake up from ur unconsciousness to hear ur status.
Re: Do You Know Your HIV Status? by Sirgen05(m): 12:35am On Jan 15, 2013
emmyid: Not yet o, I bleeped a gal witout condom and she caused it. Afta d whole ting i bcame scared and forced her 2 show me her Hiv test which waz negative. As for me, I waz stil a virgin b4 d act, Definitely negative. It been more than three months ago. I tink am negative...amen
That u ar virgin does not mean definite negative, ok. So go and test.
Re: Do You Know Your HIV Status? by Sirgen05(m): 12:37am On Jan 15, 2013
OmolodMilkman93: I dnt knw, I am nt yet interested in it cos I am too yung to hve HIV

I trust u ar joking!
Re: Do You Know Your HIV Status? by ak4God(m): 1:57am On Jan 15, 2013
make una stop this HIV topic jo...Positive or Negative everyman must die.Am cover by the blood of Jesus.
Re: Do You Know Your HIV Status? by romityl: 2:51am On Jan 15, 2013
go for ur test jare no de fall hand......av done mine n can do it again n again .....if dscvrd on tym it can b prply mnged n u live positiv for 25 to 30yrs
Re: Do You Know Your HIV Status? by oluwizard(m): 5:52am On Jan 15, 2013
grin
Rooneyboy: I have done this test on so many occasions, the last being match last year, no matter how pure or decent u've lived ur life once u are waiting for the result u could die of high BP b4 the result comes out.

ADVICE : if u are not strong hearted don't try it.

U WILL DIE.
0 before †ђξ result come grin
Rooneyboy: I have done this test on so many occasions, the last being match last year, no matter how pure or decent u've lived ur life once u are waiting for the result u could die of high BP b4 the result comes out.

ADVICE : if u are not strong hearted don't try it.

U WILL DIE.
0 before †ђξ result come
Re: Do You Know Your HIV Status? by LadyTC: 7:11am On Jan 15, 2013
Yes did one last week a big negative
Re: Do You Know Your HIV Status? by rman: 7:20am On Jan 15, 2013
Thank God, we are all HIV negative.....

Iro nla!
Re: Do You Know Your HIV Status? by wisestfool: 7:44am On Jan 15, 2013
YES NOW

unPOSITIVE....
Re: Do You Know Your HIV Status? by Rooneyboy(m): 8:06am On Jan 15, 2013
deelummy: Why should I fret over an harmless virus.
Hiv/Aids is a scam.
ARV drugs is a multimillion dollars industry.

The Devil Himself speaking.
Re: Do You Know Your HIV Status? by Sirgen05(m): 8:07am On Jan 15, 2013
Karleb: No. But i knw dat d only thing negative abt me is hiv status.

Be objective. It's so Real u dont have to ASSUME!
Re: Do You Know Your HIV Status? by Rooneyboy(m): 8:22am On Jan 15, 2013
Otses: Yes I do, went for check up, and did it on Friday. I was a bit scared sha, even though it was my 4th time, kept thinking of all the needles that had pierced my skull at the saloon. Will go back to the hospital with a smiling face.

Are u a Veeeeee
Re: Do You Know Your HIV Status? by siokpe: 10:33am On Jan 15, 2013
What about that?.

So you dont wish to live to train your children? The series of unprotected sex you had, what profit has it brought to you rather than likelihood of death for you and your spouse? If you dont care where you will end, at least be concerned about those that may be widowered and orphaned when you embark on a careless journey to meet with your ancestors.
Re: Do You Know Your HIV Status? by IZUKWU(m): 11:51am On Jan 15, 2013
Have done the test more than 8 times as at last december and has always been negative
Re: Do You Know Your HIV Status? by lharhababy(f): 1:14pm On Jan 15, 2013
i av never do it b'couz i'm healthy aalways luking fit, agile, and smooth, so i think i'm alrite. i don't a situation whereby the doctor/ nurse will prescribbing what i don't av. it may be toward marriage time
Re: Do You Know Your HIV Status? by Hypraise(f): 10:52pm On Jan 15, 2013
cheesy
alyarmouk: check am 4 wetin? i dey sick? oboi better mk u die when death com than 2 check that rubbish. na d fear sef go kill u.
better not to know ur status n leave a fearless, unstigmatizd positive life, than to know it and begin 2 leave negative life..till mayb motor jam u one day where u dey think.
I preach abstinence or safe sex oo...but that test?? forget it.
mind u I have an M.Sc in H.Psychology. ABU ZARIA..07. just soo you know i av an all round knowledge of an average human psychological anatomy.
abeg no take laugh kill person. There r situations where u can't skip doing it. E.g travelling out, new jobs, marriage, child birth, etc
Re: Do You Know Your HIV Status? by frfrank(m): 11:25pm On Jan 15, 2013
So if everyone NL is negative , who then is POSITIVE...
Re: Do You Know Your HIV Status? by ignis: 3:03pm On Jan 16, 2013
Laalamed: i do not think hiv test is necessary.it should not be a routine test.ig monry being spent on hiv is diverted to other disease it would be better.
Speaking from an ignorant point of view.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu Fire Service Begins Decontamination Of Ogbete Main Market / .... / What Is The Average Cost Of Treating Gonorrhea In Hospital?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.