Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,410 members, 7,978,294 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:09 AM

Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State (21912 Views)

Ombatse Vs Taal: Eggon Man Opinion About The Crisis / Breaking News: Serious Fighting Along Nasarawa Eggon-lafia. Many Dead? / Fulani And Eggon Riot Grow Worst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 10, 2013
angry angry angry earnestly!! This set of animals need to be wiped out!
They are worst than nuisance!!
Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:41pm On Jan 10, 2013
how can you annihilate this beautiful ppls:

1 Like

Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by WilyWily6: 11:41pm On Jan 10, 2013
Jesse Samuel: angry angry angry earnestly!! This set of animals need to be wiped out!
They are worst than nuisance!!
They are not, Dirty Stinking Fulanis are better than Eggon people, Fulani should chase them away and occupy all Eggonland
Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by born2boink(m): 11:55pm On Jan 10, 2013
Na una go fiight for una self, your goverment are busy with money embezzled, you people are shouting Fulani, why not open a campaign and protest like you did in Oil subsidy on FULANI MUST GO...start from lagos, chase them and their cow away and then organise other states like you did in Oil Subsidy, that's a prove that your organisation on Oil subsidy is a political game and not really on human right, Fulani has done more damages and high time people pull out mass protest against themm

1 Like

Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by jango77(m): 12:00am On Jan 11, 2013
One North One Agenda
Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by omenziate(m): 12:12am On Jan 11, 2013
Make I sleep abeg, Bad news about Nigeria no go spoil my Night, una good night o.
Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by Hardfact: 12:16am On Jan 11, 2013
All this Fulani this, Fulani that. I dont know Hausa-Fulani will always be involved causing trouble everytime in the North. Like its a death sentence living among them. Cant they ever learn?
Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by Anistef: 12:25am On Jan 11, 2013
lacasa: This' Eggon' people r too rascally, just like the cannibals in Plateau known as 'Birom people'

angry

Hmmmmmmm,dats y wen we kill u pple we sprinkle pig blood on ur dead body.grow up nd get a life

2 Likes

Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by Nobody: 1:38am On Jan 11, 2013
Nothing About The Post has put the Fulani at Fault, and then everyone is already Jumping into conclusions..... Two communities are Fighting One another, in Nassarawa state, and You Folks already know whose fault it is

And as for those calling for the wiping-out of Fulani, Keep dreaming, because that is an IMPOSSIBLE thing to do.... Fulani can not, and Will never be wiped out.....

1 Like

Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by Engineer96(m): 2:02am On Jan 11, 2013
This is one of the legacies of Othman Danfodio who has been immortalized in Nigeria.
I wish to suggest that the Fulani herdsmen should be restricted to their home states and given some parcel of land to graze on which they must not step out of.
They can't try it here in the east, otherwise, they will be wiped out and that their cows will turn to ours.
Nuisance.
Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by Nobody: 2:23am On Jan 11, 2013
Engineer96: This is one of the legacies of Othman Danfodio who has been immortalized in Nigeria.
I wish to suggest that the Fulani herdsmen should be restricted to their home states and given some parcel of land to graze on which they must not step out of.
They can't try it here in the east, otherwise, they will be wiped out and that their cows will turn to ours.
Nuisance.

Yeah, I guess the Igbo too should also be given a parcel of Land within the South East, Maybe Somewhere in Imo state, where they would be allowed to conduct their Business, and Should NEVER be allowed to step out of. They are Known worldwide as scammers and Drug Barons. They can never try that in My area of Nigeria, else they would be wiped Out, and their Merchandise would become ours.

Nuisance Tribe....

That is exactly, what U are saying Bro, and It will NEVER Happen, All Ethnic groups that Make up this federation called Nigeria, have the absolute right, to Move around anywhere within the borders of the country, either for economic, Business or Leisure purposes.. And the Fulani shall not be the first to be restrained, within their own country.... Yeah yeah, you heard me right!!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by plendil: 3:22am On Jan 11, 2013
Wait a minute

I hope this is not the Eggon along Lafia-Akawanga road? Abeg tell me, cos I go follow that side tomorrow!!
Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by luluosas(m): 5:26am On Jan 11, 2013
God have mercy on our land Nigeria.
Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by Mavrick2012: 6:03am On Jan 11, 2013
Bororojo: Nothing About The Post has put the Fulani at Fault, and then everyone is already Jumping into conclusions..... Two communities are Fighting One another, in Nassarawa state, and You Folks already know whose fault it is

And as for those calling for the wiping-out of Fulani, Keep dreaming, because that is an IMPOSSIBLE thing to do.... Fulani can not, and Will never be wiped out.....
bros,d faultin of fulanis was born out of simple logic.if mr A fights mr B,C,D,E,F,G,H it simply means the problem must b mr A.so weneva i hear d sam mr A fightin mr Z i dnt necesary nid 2 ask,am safe to conclud dat mr A is at fault.Govt must do somtin abt dis roamin fulanis,dis is 21st century 4 God sake
Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by Yazmin: 6:26am On Jan 11, 2013
Bororojo, I guess u are fulani or a related tribe from your name. We simply request that the fulani appreciate the kind gesture of their host communities $ not turn the act of hospitality into a nightmare for their hosts. The level of illiteracy(both islamic $ western) and the belief in traditional belief(using 'jaZz')with your brothers is so great that its brings shame upon Islam and other muslims, spreading the belief that the religion is archaic. they act with impunity $ in a highly barbaric way,taking lives(for any small dispute) without considering that islam has made life sacrosanct. have a look@ the normadic fulanis, they don't pray 5times a day,fast,(because they know little or nothing of islam), they are dirty, unkempt, backward$ yet anytime they act, they do so under the guise of islam, which they do no even PRACTICE.
NL peeps, majority of the nomadic fulani act based on their ancient traditions of never forgiving and revenge @all cost and not that of islam, but because they find their origins at the root of the muslim communities,their acts are mistaken to be the acts of muslims. My people have been continuous victims of their barbaric act...even when we are both northern and indigenous muslims. DON'T SUBSCRIBE TO VIOLENCE....give peace a chance!

1 Like

Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by bknight: 6:45am On Jan 11, 2013
Wily/Wily:
Northerner can kill themselves, no problem

Oga, eggon ppl of nasarawa state are not northerners. They are middle belt

What makes it right to keep quiet & allow northerners to kill each other but if they kill a southerner u cry foul?

*edited
Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by Afam4eva(m): 6:50am On Jan 11, 2013
bknight:

Oga, eggon ppl of nasarawa state are not northerner. Their language is eggon
Igbos are not easterners. Their language is Igbo. Does that make any sense to you? Is "Northerner" a tribe?

1 Like

Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 11, 2013
lacasa: This' Eggon' people r too rascally, just like the cannibals in Plateau known as 'Birom people'

angry
i think its you that is rascal, but for your info your mentality has failed and failing you would always be
Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 11, 2013

angry
i think its you and your hordes of deme.nted animals call Fulani that is rascal, but for your info your mentality has failed and failing you would always be
Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 11, 2013
Bororojo: Nothing About The Post has put the Fulani at Fault, and then everyone is already Jumping into conclusions..... Two communities are Fighting One another, in Nassarawa state, and You Folks already know whose fault it is

which communities? Raiding people at night killing them, you call that merely dispute. For your info the eggon people have started hunting them like pigs. You fail again
Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by noleen: 9:00am On Jan 11, 2013
[quote author=lacasa]This' Eggon' people r too rascally, just like the cannibals in Plateau known as 'Birom people'

Aboki lacasa, danfulani let birom people have peace. u are eyeing our precious state and u want it abi. u better go to ruga shanu and drink ur nono.
Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by bknight: 9:02am On Jan 11, 2013
afam4eva:
Igbos are not easterners. Their language is Igbo. Does that make any sense to you? Is "Northerner" a tribe?

I see ur logic sir. But that is subtle manipulation because geo-politically speaking, igbos are easterners. In same way, eggon ppl from middle belt (not north as I initially intended to correct).
Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by johngreggk: 9:12am On Jan 11, 2013
That is the more reason why we, in the middle belt, must stand against any bill that will make the region a cattle grazing area. A bill like that is on the offing. Cattle rearing is good for our country, but in an event where human lives are endangered because of the barberic life style of the sole practioners (the Fulanis), they are very dangerous to harbour.

1 Like

Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by MusicCafe: 9:15am On Jan 11, 2013
Fulanis are serious trouble maker and like one forumite has rightly observed, these guys are very vengeful, not compassionate and roundly ungrateful to their host communities. The have caused Nigerians from all walks of life all forms of hardship through the blood seeking ways. I think sincerely that we really need to renegotiate how we want to live in this country, if not for any reason but so that people's right will be respected and offenders punished.

In any land where offenders are not punished, there is bound to be repeats of certain atrocities since the offending fingers were not punished.

I don't have any axe to grind with Fulanis but surely, there must be justice for all. For where there is no justice, there can be no peace.

And sincerely, I see no reason why people who armed with deadly weapons shouldn't be dealt with. Fulanis for one go around with sword, even in towns. I don't know where else people do that.

Bororojo said that, Nigeria belongs to everyone, is that really true? This is a country governed by two laws, the common law and the sharia law. An average Southerner cannot go to the north, commit an offence and not be tried with Sharia law. If Fulanis can go to other people's land and commit atrocities, it is only right that the people's law be applied to them.

I have stayed in Nassarawa state before, I can boldly say that Eggon people are peaceful...friendly and accomodating, I had a privilege of having a couple of them as my friends and we still talk till date, I can't say the same for Fulani people, they are mostly reclusive and close.

To Bororojo and your ilks, justice can be delayed but it will eventually take its course. One day a new Nigeria will rise where Fulani people will not be able to graze on people's land and commit serious bodily harm to them.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by debbyblaze: 9:29am On Jan 11, 2013

angry

U are a freaking SICKO!!!...na your papa be cannibal!! am sure that you are a blood sucking vampire "FULANI" just scoot off with your hate comments...and TELL your friggin NOMADS to go find a place of thier own to settledowN and stop going to peoples villages TO fIGHT.... we are tired of the bloodshed!!!! this BS must STOP!
Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by SUBMARINE: 10:24am On Jan 11, 2013
If Nigeria had disintegrated is this what the Middle Beltans will be suffering in the hands of Hausa-Fulanis. Well you Middle-Beltans are welcome to join us in The People's Republic Of Biafra. A country of respect and fairness to one another.
Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 11, 2013
Yazmin: Bororojo, I guess u are fulani or a related tribe from your name. We simply request that the fulani appreciate the kind gesture of their host communities $ not turn the act of hospitality into a nightmare for their hosts. The level of illiteracy(both islamic $ western) and the belief in traditional belief(using 'jaZz')with your brothers is so great that its brings shame upon Islam and other muslims, spreading the belief that the religion is archaic. they act with impunity $ in a highly barbaric way,taking lives(for any small dispute) without considering that islam has made life sacrosanct. have a look@ the normadic fulanis, they don't pray 5times a day,fast,(because they know little or nothing of islam), they are dirty, unkempt, backward$ yet anytime they act, they do so under the guise of islam, which they do no even PRACTICE.
NL peeps, majority of the nomadic fulani act based on their ancient traditions of never forgiving and revenge @all cost and not that of islam, but because they find their origins at the root of the muslim communities,their acts are mistaken to be the acts of muslims. My people have been continuous victims of their barbaric act...even when we are both northern and indigenous muslims. DON'T SUBSCRIBE TO VIOLENCE....give peace a chance!

Look at this one trying to Insult Fulbe....
Ohhh, so now, Nomadic Fulani dont pray 5 times a day, and as such are worse Muslims, than who ? those who pray 5 times a day, take Islam to the Extreme, and end up trying to blow out peoples' intestines with grenades at bus stops, including those of their Own people??
Just shut up, if you have nothing to say... Im guessing you are one of those small Kado Ethnic groups in the north, uhn

My people showed yours the Pathway of Islam, Deal with it!!! if we didnt come by, U would probably still be engaging in human sacrifices by now.
Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by thaoriginator: 11:12am On Jan 11, 2013
MusicCafe: Fulanis are serious trouble maker and like one forumite has rightly observed, these guys are very vengeful, not compassionate and roundly ungrateful to their host communities. The have caused Nigerians from all walks of life all forms of hardship through the blood seeking ways. I think sincerely that we really need to renegotiate how we want to live in this country, if not for any reason but so that people's right will be respected and offenders punished.

In any land where offenders are not punished, there is bound to be repeats of certain atrocities since the offending fingers were not punished.

I don't have any axe to grind with Fulanis but surely, there must be justice for all. For where there is no justice, there can be no peace.

And sincerely, I see no reason why people who armed with deadly weapons shouldn't be dealt with. Fulanis for one go around with sword, even in towns. I don't know where else people do that.

Bororojo said that, Nigeria belongs to everyone, is that really true? This is a country governed by two laws, the common law and the sharia law. An average Southerner cannot go to the north, commit an offence and not be tried with Sharia law. If Fulanis can go to other people's land and commit atrocities, it is only right that the people's law be applied to them.

I have stayed in Nassarawa state before, I can boldly say that Eggon people are peaceful...friendly and accomodating, I had a privilege of having a couple of them as my friends and we still talk till date, I can't say the same for Fulani people, they are mostly reclusive and close.

To Bororojo and your ilks, justice can be delayed but it will eventually take its course. One day a new Nigeria will rise where Fulani people will not be able to graze on people's land and commit serious bodily harm to them.
on point!
Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 11, 2013
tha_originator: on point!

I am against all forms of thuggery, Unprovoked Attacks against other people, Etc....
And as such, any Fulani anywhere, who breaks the law of the Land that hosts them, should be Punished according to the laws of the area.... Yes I am Fulani, and I am telling you this.

No ethnic group is 100% perfect, and there are good and bad amongst every gathering of people...... But this Habit among Nigerians of Placing the Blame, without understanding the underlying cause of conflict has to stop.... Fulani people suffer a lot too, and it isnt like they Just feel like harming people for no reason. Sometimes, people steal their Cows, Kidnap their children, etc and ask for money ransoms in return because they think every Fulani person is rich, from the selling of cows.... these people flee other communities, sometimes for just no reason, they get attacked...... If you know Fulanis well, you would know that they dont make enemies of other people, without a reason.

Guyz, watch these videos, and you will see what I mean.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF5rIObAZ1U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNd1BOEPklQ
Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:52am On Jan 11, 2013
Bororojo:

I am against all forms of thuggery, Unprovoked Attacks against other people, Etc....
And as such, any Fulani anywhere, who breaks the law of the Land that hosts them, should be Punished according to the laws of the area.... Yes I am Fulani, and I am telling you this.

No ethnic group is 100% perfect, and there are good and bad amongst every gathering of people...... But this Habit among Nigerians of Placing the Blame, without understanding the underlying cause of conflict has to stop.... Fulani people suffer a lot too, and it isnt like they Just feel like harming people for no reason. Sometimes, people steal their Cows, Kidnap their children, etc and ask for money ransoms in return because they think every Fulani person is rich, from the selling of cows.... these people flee other communities, sometimes for just no reason, they get attacked...... If you know Fulanis well, you would know that they dont make enemies of other people, without a reason.

Guyz, watch these videos, and you will see what I mean.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF5rIObAZ1U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNd1BOEPklQ

I feel you bro. i really do.

People should think twice before making rash statements. I pray to the Gods that the Nomadic Lifestyle of the FUlani prevails forever. their culture, identity and existence survives on it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pressure On Probe Of Buhari Campaign Funding Grows / Withdraw Bribery Allegations Against Amaechi Or Go To Jail–APC Warns Okoro / Niger Delta Youths Show Their Support For President Buhari (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.