Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,665 members, 7,889,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:56 AM

Mrs Marrian Abacha Indeed! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mrs Marrian Abacha Indeed! (692 Views)

Woman Selling Abacha(african Salad) Inside A Banking Hall / Major Oil Firm, MRS, Owes FCMB N6.2bn / Meet Mrs Folorunsho Alakija Africa's Richest Woman @ $600 Million = N94 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mrs Marrian Abacha Indeed! by ayomifull(f): 8:52pm On Feb 26, 2008
Below is one of the numerous emails i receive on daily basis, but come to think of it do people still fall for cheap 419 like these?

Hello Dear good day I am Mrs. marriam abacha the ex-first lady of the federal republic of Nigeria . Late general sanni abacha was my late husband , the president of the federal republic of Nigeria. He died on 8th of June 1998 and since after the died of my husband, they Nigeria government have refuse us not to have any assets to his properties this was urged by lifter cornel T. k abubaka he was the vice president during my husband regime . he started by closing our family account in Switzerland which my husband deposited half a billon pounds, both houses and order private asses was seal by the government. But for all I know non of their effort will make my family to be poor again my late husband has three oil well around the world to day these business has become in existence before he became the president of Nigeria and this establishment has been given my family , one hundred and fifty million U.S dollars $(150.000.000.00 .on monthly bases . due these probeing I am under house arrest by the Nigeria government . listen my dear there is a huge amount of money ,2.5billion dollars $ deposited by my late husband in a security company . only me and late husband know the security code . since I can’t come out under house arrest and appear in person to the security company , so all I need from you is to inform me how capable and trust worthy you are to transfer this money into your own account . after the transaction I shall give you 20 percent of the fund deposited and 2 percent for your expenses. Then I will give you three account where the money will be spited please do reply to me if you can help me in these transaction . Thanks From Mrs. Marriam abacha. reply to my private box mrs_marriam@yahoo.com

Ya.com ADSL 24h + Llamadas Nacionales y Locales 24h - desde 9,95 €/mes+IVA.

(1) (Reply)

The Newest And Cheapest Isp In Town! Read 4 More Info. / Tetrazinni Private Placement / Money Transfer Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.