Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,145 members, 7,943,111 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 06:07 AM

Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry (10945 Views)

Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' / Check Out Pastor Chris Okotie's Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by Iceslizer(f): 1:03am On Jan 13, 2013
historic decision. ROFL grin grin grin What the heck makes the decision historic? angry angry

http://www.facebook.com/chris.okotie.1[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by SisiKill1: 1:55am On Jan 13, 2013
He Jebi. . .he shoulda gone for wife number 3 naa!

Nonsense.
Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by eiete(f): 3:09am On Jan 13, 2013
Matthew 7:15-20
New King James Version (NKJV)

You Will Know Them by Their Fruits
15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor "can" a bad tree bear good fruit.19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.

Hmm! Pastors of now days.
We don't need the holy spirit to show us who the fake preachers are. Their works & actions speak for them. One by one God is surely exposing them.

I wonder what he will say to his member when he/she is having marital issues.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by mployer(m): 3:13am On Jan 13, 2013
I think karma is catching up with him for all the things he said about T.B Joshua

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by PAS1(m): 3:16am On Jan 13, 2013
pst chris okotie again nawa ooooooooooooooooooo, MAN OF GOD
Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by tutu1: 3:19am On Jan 13, 2013
Is this News, Oga pastor who cares if you getting a third wife or you joining priesthood
Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by Lakayana: 3:31am On Jan 13, 2013
Bidam: now am not supporting wat chris okotie did..but saying he is a mockery to christianity is rather taking it to far...let him that is witout sin be the first to throw stones..dnt be a pharisee in ur statements..rather feel a sense of remorse and pray for a brother who missed it..rather than casting stones
By saying that he has missed it are you not throwing a stone already?

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by cheddarking(m): 3:32am On Jan 13, 2013
Members of this church should lock up their wives and daughters..

Expect a lot of private ministrations soon...

3 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by kristikat(f): 3:58am On Jan 13, 2013
[size=15pt]he will not remarry because he only loved this one woman that dumped him,
or he will not remarry because he enjoys being a free man?[/size]
Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by samakson(m): 4:08am On Jan 13, 2013
Who is going to be the first lady if we vote him as President !

2 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by ezme(m): 4:19am On Jan 13, 2013
Bidam: now am not supporting wat chris okotie did..but saying he is a mockery to christianity is rather taking it to far...let him that is witout sin be the first to throw stones..dnt be a pharisee in ur statements..rather feel a sense of remorse and pray for a brother who missed it..rather than casting stones

I have this prejudice that you are of the "touch not my anointed" camp. Please, clarify.

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by Nobody: 5:16am On Jan 13, 2013
Lol, I hope dude's not gonna be screwing those sweet chics in his Church? cheesy grin
Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by Mamacita007(f): 5:32am On Jan 13, 2013
This Pastor Chris sef. why cant he just shut up? no be today u don start to marry
Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by engrfcuksmtin(m): 5:32am On Jan 13, 2013
Ok
Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by kristikat(f): 5:37am On Jan 13, 2013
Mamacita007: This Pastor Chris sef. why cant he just shut up? no be today u don start to marry

[size=14pt]maybe he wants to declare he is a free man and that anyone can take him and have him now,
no mattter how many,
or he does it to spite his wife,
to make her feel sad for him,
that he will never be happy again as he was with her. shocked[/size]
Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by Nobody: 5:49am On Jan 13, 2013
cytell Property:
ehhh See English o!!!
whats wrong with it?.its a typographical error..duh
Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by hassymo5(m): 5:53am On Jan 13, 2013
yet this man would still preach to pple, councel pple for marriage and go ahead and to declare pple man and wife,, when he is nt living with example, wat nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by Stica4(f): 5:56am On Jan 13, 2013
It is a lesson 2 single ones. if u r nt marry yet learn 2 live a life dt plz God when step in2 marriage God ll cause u 2 enjoy a hppy home not divorce, so nothing bad in his decission may b he hs dicovered the truth in christ jesus.
Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by Nobody: 6:04am On Jan 13, 2013
samakson: Who is going to be the first lady if we vote him as President !
he don recieve anoda vision...."i will win 2015 president"....ds man fit remarry again sef...u d trust am......hes name ws Lover boy as an artist undecided
Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by Nobody: 6:06am On Jan 13, 2013
Stica4: It is a lesson 2 single ones. if u r nt marry yet learn 2 live a life dt plz God when step in2 marriage God ll cause u 2 enjoy a hppy home not divorce, so nothing bad in his decission may b he hs dicovered the truth in christ jesus.
wha truth pl?s.....n wat prayer, i tot he said he had a vision b4 remarrying den?,nt sure,hu said its marriage 4r heaven...?........
Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by callash: 6:39am On Jan 13, 2013
ABEGI,CHRIS OKOTIE IS A MOCKERY TO CHRISTIANITY
Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by j4jj: 6:42am On Jan 13, 2013
Okotie is a confused man of God who does not know what to do.. #from a Musician to Pastor to Politics to a divorcee... He his nt portraying d life of a christain and not laying good example for believers in christ.

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by tpapi: 6:50am On Jan 13, 2013
If he has medical problems,he shd treat himslf,there r solutions to all dis medical problems,y shd he live single all d days of his without wife n children,4get wat d world says abt u,ur immediate family shd b ur top priority
Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by FXKing2012(m): 6:52am On Jan 13, 2013
Itz painful when those who shld know better give Christianity a bad name.
Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by kristikat(f): 6:54am On Jan 13, 2013
j4jj: Okotie is a confused man of God who does not know what to do.. #from a Musician to Pastor to Politics to a divorcee... He his nt portraying d life of a christain and not laying good example for believers in christ.

so you are not a good example of a christian if you are ONLY HUMAN? shocked
Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by kristikat(f): 6:56am On Jan 13, 2013
FXKing2012: Itz painful when those who shld know better give Christianity a bad name.

Painful to whom?
to those who can't believe someone cannot live up to the religion,
making it all about the religion and not the person,
can you perfectly live up to YOUR CHRISTIAN RELIGION?
is it painful to see that someone is only human and has faults?
is it painful to see and frightening to think that that person might be a reflection of yourself?
so you would rather turn around and reject the person saying "thank GOD I WILL NEVER BE LIKE THAT??"

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by Teejayphillip(m): 7:00am On Jan 13, 2013
I wish him well in all areas of his life...

He got his life 2 live,n he knws Wat he wantz..

Whu ® we 2 judge him or tell him Wat 2 du..

Nah em own personal life b dat..

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by FXKing2012(m): 7:00am On Jan 13, 2013
kristikat:

Painful to whom?
to those who can't believe someone cannot live up to the religion,
making it all about the religion and not the person,
can you perfectly live up to YOUR CHRISTIAN RELIGION?
is it painful to see that someone is only human and has faults?
is it painful to see and frightening to think that that person might be a reflection of yourself?
so you would rather turn around and reject the person saying "thank GOD I WILL NEVER BE LIKE THAT??"

Fortunately or unfortunately I only respond to sensible posts, sorry.
Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by kristikat(f): 7:00am On Jan 13, 2013
callash:
ABEGI,CHRIS OKOTIE IS A MOCKERY TO CHRISTIANITY

[size=14pt]okay so the guy disappointed you,
because he failed to live up to your religion,
but he did he disappoint GOD?
ARE YOU GOD?
WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE?
WHEN HE IS ONLY HUMAN?
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE JUDGED LIKE THAT?
ON A HIGHER STANDARD OF JUST HUMAN?
DO YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH BEING A PERFECT GOD YOURSELF?
ARE YOU REALLY THAT PERFECT AND SO FLAWLESS THAT YOU CANNOT BE JUDGED BY ANOTHER YOURSELF?[/size]
Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by kristikat(f): 7:02am On Jan 13, 2013
FXKing2012:

Fortunately or unfortunately I only respond to sensible posts, sorry.

[size=14pt]It is okay really,
i like to respond to insensible posts,
to make a mockery out of their nonsense,
by using sense they deny and lack.[/size]
Re: Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry by FXKing2012(m): 7:06am On Jan 13, 2013
kristikat:

[size=14pt]It is okay really,
i like to respond to insensible posts,
to make a mockery out of their nonsense,
by using sense they deny and lack.[/size]
ok then, I wish you the very best in your endeavour.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How You Can Help Your Children Follow The Growth Pattern Of Jesus / Advice For Paying Tithe Needed Urgently! / Dangers Of Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.