Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:18 AM

hmmmn...anglican Church Now Accepts Gay Priests - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / hmmmn...anglican Church Now Accepts Gay Priests (505 Views)

Pregnant Bride Wears Yellow In Anglican Church Wedding (Photo) / Photo: Apc Church Now In Aba / Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

hmmmn...anglican Church Now Accepts Gay Priests by dederocs(m): 5:13pm On Jan 10, 2013
Seems the cock has finally come home to roost...For most of you playing religion out there it might be shocking-but not me.I have always known that religion is same as politics,hence the church is on track,trying to woo the gay public,to get more members for more accumulated income and profits ...As long as humans remain gullible to the tricks of these religious societes- we should brace up for more shockers.
share ur veiws.
Re: hmmmn...anglican Church Now Accepts Gay Priests by dederocs(m): 5:15pm On Jan 10, 2013
dederocs: Seems the cock has finally come home to roost...For most of you playing religion out there it might be shocking-but not me.I have always known that religion is same as politics,hence the church is on track,trying to woo the gay public,to get more members for more accumulated income and profits ...As long as humans remain gullible to the tricks of these religious societes- we should brace up for more shockers.
share ur veiws.
Jesus preached righteousness and love,not all these religious dogma and hypocrisy we live by.
Re: hmmmn...anglican Church Now Accepts Gay Priests by chimex38: 5:45pm On Jan 10, 2013
dederocs: Seems the cock has finally come home to roost...For most of you playing religion out there it might be shocking-but not me.I have always known that religion is same as politics,hence the church is on track,trying to woo the gay public,to get more members for more accumulated income and profits ...As long as humans remain gullible to the tricks of these religious societes- we should brace up for more shockers.
share ur veiws.
e-eeh....Ok

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Kicks Against Same Sex Marriage / Activating God's Blessing - Step One / Can You Use Your Cell Phone Or Other Gadgets Like Iphone To Pray For A Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.