Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,700 members, 7,941,674 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:13 AM

EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters (25969 Views)

Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by elampiro(m): 7:46pm On Jan 10, 2013
I see these things as political tussle. How many commissioners, ministers, reps, senators, governors, head of parastatals and institution have not taken bribe for contracts awarded? I think these are selective judgment. As these people are being squeezed, the current public office holders are doing worse. It will be more beneficial if the government use its effort to put in place quality controls to check and monitor the people in office now so that corruption will be reduced drastically. This political tussle is a distraction and not in the overall benefit of the common man.

I am neither happy nor sad about Soludo's arrest because I can't tell if it is a genuine move or a political fight. Time will tell, and time is precious.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by vanstanzy(m): 7:56pm On Jan 10, 2013
If Saharareporters have always given a true story, this one is definitely false. angry angry angry
Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by kunlekunle: 7:59pm On Jan 10, 2013
hating GEJ's political strategy
another victim

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by yeye4live(m): 7:59pm On Jan 10, 2013
2015 s goin to b a deadly year, soludo s atiku right hand man ,n if u can't get atiku get his men dats d rule naw
Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by Leofric(m): 8:03pm On Jan 10, 2013
Now i believe that it is ovious that every body,i mean everybody that has held any goverment or political position in this our beloved nigeria has one or two cases of coruption to answer whether guilty or not,mr charles has been arested and undergoing investigation YES,but what happens next,i guess the matter will just blow like hammatan into the sahara deserts as the others has been,OH NIGERIA WHY HAVE U BREEDS OF CURUPT AND DEVILISH PEOPLE BEHEAD YOU.
Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by ujchief(m): 8:08pm On Jan 10, 2013
Don't we have Mods in this forum again? Look how a nice thread has been turned to a tribal bash feast by the usual culprits.
Mtcheewwww
Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by MANOSUB(m): 8:11pm On Jan 10, 2013
If someone can be bribed to do a particular thing, he could also negotiate another deal! It will be very bad if this story is true. None of our leaders seem to be free from corruption
Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by iyobs7(f): 8:13pm On Jan 10, 2013
EFCC once arrested Bank-ole where is he now? Bloody politricians.
Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by Ngwakwe: 8:18pm On Jan 10, 2013
In Nigeria, arrest means you are guilty.

Acquittal means you have bribe your way out.

Interrogation means EFCC and Police are doing a good job.

Imprisoning escape goats and bewitching your political opponents means fighting corruption.

When are we going to see the real thing. I think gag order should be place on certain interrogations until the prosecutor finds real evidence of crime or fraud that can lead to conviction like the one US Anti- Doping Agency did on Armstrong.

9jar na waaoo.
Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by joseph1832(m): 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2013
Onlytruth: Presidential politics of 2015 has started, but while they are at it, they should leave Soludo alone. They should stop underestimating the intelligence of Igbo people in Nigerian dog politics. Nuff said.
I marvel at the level of narrow mindedness displayed here...
Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by EkoIle1: 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2013
gidiMonsta:

Are u kidding me? Did you see ONLYLIES comment? He didn't even care if he was guilty or not, he started whining about 2015 crap. ONLYLIES exposed your ar.ses to the bashing your kinsmen are receiving at the moment

Those fuc.ktards that went to eat free rice at Bode George's party of shame are not the topic of discussion here. Have you ever seen any yoruba poster on NL defend BG? Or claim BG's arrest was political? Even when Tinubu was docked everyone was equivocal in saying he should be proven guilty if they can.

FYI: I actually do like Soludo and pray his hands are clean.

Well said. We toll the dice and let it fall wherever, but to them, their ribe comes before anything and they must defend the tribe by any means necessary...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ekiti: Our Hotels Are Jam Packed With Various Thugs, Fayose Cries / We Are Far From True Democracy - LP Calls For Cancellation Of Guber & HOA Polls / Navy Personnel Beat Women In Abia: Navy, Abia State Government React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.