Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,371 members, 7,884,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 04:14 PM

Was It Chewing Gum Or An Apple That Killed Sani Abacha??? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Was It Chewing Gum Or An Apple That Killed Sani Abacha??? (1336 Views)

9 Male Celebrities That Killed The Agbada Swag In 2015-adonis3 / Gumsu Abacha, Praiz & Omojuwa Hang Out Together (pics) / Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was It Chewing Gum Or An Apple That Killed Sani Abacha??? by mazidumex: 5:39pm On Jan 10, 2013
Dear readers, recently i was having a chat with someone when the issue of Sani Abacha's death came up, my friend stated that Abacha died from natural causes but i did not believe him because right from when i was little i was told that he died from eating a poisoned apple and how happy nigerians were when he died.

Still during that period,i started hearing one funny song from my classmate,it goes ''Nigeria play ball,Nigeria win,Kanu Jump up,One naira fall,Abacha pick am go buy chinggum(chewing gum),yum..yum...yum...chewing gum dey sweet, 3 days later ...abacha no well....abacha come sick....abacha come die. sounds ridiculous right? i was kinda confused,apple story?, chewing gum song? what actually happened to Abacha?

well right now, i have still not quite figured it out,so readers,if you know tell me what actually killed Sani Abacha.

SOURCE!!
Re: Was It Chewing Gum Or An Apple That Killed Sani Abacha??? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 10, 2013
Wetin consain me,e don die,e don die be that.if e like sef make im be magun wey kill am
Re: Was It Chewing Gum Or An Apple That Killed Sani Abacha??? by lamie: 10:38pm On Jan 10, 2013
nobody cares. dude is dead.
Re: Was It Chewing Gum Or An Apple That Killed Sani Abacha??? by TableLeg(m): 10:40pm On Jan 10, 2013
mazidumex: Dear readers, recently i was having a chat with someone when the issue of Sani Abacha's death came up, my friend stated that Abacha died from natural causes but i did not believe him because right from when i was little i was told that he died from eating a poisoned apple and how happy nigerians were when he died.

Still during that period,i started hearing one funny song from my classmate,it goes ''Nigeria play ball,Nigeria win,Kanu Jump up,One naira fall,Abacha pick am go buy chinggum(chewing gum),yum..yum...yum...chewing gum dey sweet, 3 days later ...abacha no well....abacha come sick....abacha come die. sounds ridiculous right? i was kinda confused,apple story?, chewing gum song? what actually happened to Abacha?

well right now, i have still not quite figured it out,so readers,if you know tell me what actually killed Sani Abacha.

SOURCE!!
Maybe you can go and exhume his corpse, resurrect and ask him what killed him!
Donkey!
Re: Was It Chewing Gum Or An Apple That Killed Sani Abacha??? by mazidumex: 9:50am On Jan 11, 2013
Table Leg :

Maybe you can go and exhume his corpse, resurrect and ask him what killed him!
Donkey!
you are a very silly person
Re: Was It Chewing Gum Or An Apple That Killed Sani Abacha??? by yewee: 11:11am On Jan 11, 2013
I shd hv advice u 2 ask google,bt e neva dey dem.I knw no wetin concern us wt deadybody

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of All Of Wizkids Awards In His Trophy Case / Snoop Lion, 2face, D'banj, Others Shut Down South Africa For MTV Africa All Star / Iyanya Gets Attention While On Stage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.