Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,046 members, 7,886,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:22 PM

Rev. Chris Okotie Rules Out Future Marriage, saying "My Decision Is Final" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev. Chris Okotie Rules Out Future Marriage, saying "My Decision Is Final" (738 Views)

Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' / Check Out Pastor Chris Okotie's Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Rev. Chris Okotie Rules Out Future Marriage, saying "My Decision Is Final" by bunmidivine(m): 5:43pm On Jan 10, 2013
Rev. Chris Okotie has finally laid to rest speculations about his future marriage which has been the subject of media controversy since his separation from his former wife, Stephanie Henshaw last year.

He announced to the church during the evening service on Wednesday, January 09, 2013, his decision not to remarry which he said is final and irrevocable, having already settled the matter with the Lord Jesus Christ...

Taking cognisance of the wide media interest that this issue is likely to generate, we decided to make this statement to pre-empt mischief makers from distorting the facts.

The pastor assures his well wishers, friends and numerous supporters around the world that he is completely at peace with himself and his God in arriving at this historic decision.

Ladi Ayodeji.
Director, Media & communication Strategy
Household of God Church.

Source; http://www.makeweyan.com/2013/01/rev-chris-okotie-rules-out-future.html
Re: Rev. Chris Okotie Rules Out Future Marriage, saying "My Decision Is Final" by ihedioramma: 4:39am On Jan 11, 2013
THAT IS WHY AM ASKING WHY ARE SOME PEOPLE ARE GRADUATE BOUT IGHORANT? WHAT ARE THEY PRECHING? GOD CAN NOT CHANGE HIS WORLDS BECOS OF A PERSON OR THE WORLD WILL PASS, SO THEY DID NOT SE IT IN THE BIBLE ? LET EVERY BODY BECAREFUL ABOUT THIS PASTORS E.T.C IS IN THE BIBLE .ASK GOD FOR WISDOM & UNDERSTAND READ YOUR BIBLE BY YOUR SELF AND OBEY WHAT GOD ASK US TO OBEY AND WORSHIP HIM . HELP PEOPLE AND BE YOUR BROTHERS&SISTERS KEEPER. (NOT SEX)
Re: Rev. Chris Okotie Rules Out Future Marriage, saying "My Decision Is Final" by ihedioramma: 4:40am On Jan 11, 2013
THAT IS WHY AM ASKING WHY ARE SOME PEOPLE ARE GRADUATE BOUT IGHORANT? WHAT ARE THEY PRECHING? GOD CAN NOT CHANGE HIS WORLDS BECOS OF A PERSON OR THE WORLD WILL PASS, SO THEY DID NOT SE IT IN THE BIBLE ? LET EVERY BODY BECAREFUL ABOUT THIS PASTORS E.T.C IS IN THE BIBLE .ASK GOD FOR WISDOM & UNDERSTAND READ YOUR BIBLE BY YOUR SELF AND OBEY WHAT GOD ASK US TO OBEY AND WORSHIP HIM . HELP PEOPLE AND BE YOUR BROTHERS&SISTERS KEEPER. (NOT SEX).
Re: Rev. Chris Okotie Rules Out Future Marriage, saying "My Decision Is Final" by ihedioramma: 4:49am On Jan 11, 2013
ANY ONE THAT DIVORCE AND REMARRY IS LIVING IN ADULTERY . SO DONT PLAY YOUR SELF 419.
Re: Rev. Chris Okotie Rules Out Future Marriage, saying "My Decision Is Final" by bunmidivine(m): 2:19pm On Jan 11, 2013
ihedioramma: THAT IS WHY AM ASKING WHY ARE SOME PEOPLE ARE GRADUATE BOUT IGHORANT? WHAT ARE THEY PRECHING? GOD CAN NOT CHANGE HIS WORLDS BECOS OF A PERSON OR THE WORLD WILL PASS, SO THEY DID NOT SE IT IN THE BIBLE ? LET EVERY BODY BECAREFUL ABOUT THIS PASTORS E.T.C IS IN THE BIBLE .ASK GOD FOR WISDOM & UNDERSTAND READ YOUR BIBLE BY YOUR SELF AND OBEY WHAT GOD ASK US TO OBEY AND WORSHIP HIM . HELP PEOPLE AND BE YOUR BROTHERS&SISTERS KEEPER. (NOT SEX)

God's Word remains sure, anyday anytime.
Re: Rev. Chris Okotie Rules Out Future Marriage, saying "My Decision Is Final" by bunmidivine(m): 2:19pm On Jan 11, 2013
ihedioramma: ANY ONE THAT DIVORCE AND REMARRY IS LIVING IN ADULTERY . SO DONT PLAY YOUR SELF 419.

I hate divorce saith the Lord.
Re: Rev. Chris Okotie Rules Out Future Marriage, saying "My Decision Is Final" by ihedioramma: 8:25pm On Jan 11, 2013
THANK YOU MY BROTHER. NOW IS TIME FOR US TO MAKE GOD HAPPY FOR GIVING US JESUS TO COME AND DIE FOR OUR SIN'S. BY LIVING HOLY LIFE AND NOT DATING E.T.C LIFE . SOME ONE THAT WANT TO MARRY OTHER WIFE OR HUSBAND WILL TELL U IS THERE CULTURE,U SE HOW PEOPLE PLAY THERE SELF 419 ?
Re: Rev. Chris Okotie Rules Out Future Marriage, saying "My Decision Is Final" by CandidSeeker(m): 8:43pm On Jan 11, 2013
Hope he knows he's also ruling out future SEX, unless "inability" is the cause of the last divorce.
Re: Rev. Chris Okotie Rules Out Future Marriage, saying "My Decision Is Final" by ihedioramma: 9:04pm On Jan 11, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Rev. Chris Okotie Rules Out Future Marriage, saying "My Decision Is Final" by mukina2: 10:51pm On Jan 12, 2013

(1)

Why I Raise My Children Without God / . / Can A Pastor Have Premaritel Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.