Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,996 members, 7,938,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:11 PM

Tecno N7 5" Android Phone - Phones (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone (309943 Views)

Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three / Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? / Tecno N7 Is Officially Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Lawalmd(m): 5:05pm On Mar 02, 2013
ha o ga o finally rooted after wasting so much data I didn't know what I needed was right there on my external hard drive (super one cliq )

1 Like

Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by omoyeth: 5:30pm On Mar 02, 2013
@klens, pls how can I root my own n7, also I don't know how to close an opend application on my n7 bcus I culnd 't see close botton. 4God sake help me out, dis is my first andriod phone.
Thanks.
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by MasterPDON: 5:41pm On Mar 02, 2013
Lawalmd: ha o ga o finally rooted after wasting so much data I didn't know what I needed was right there on my external hard drive (super one cliq )
QED grin
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 02, 2013
MasterPDON: Abi oo. And the fact that all this cool-looking phones discussed here are cheaper than the N7 only means that the build quality of this phone and the durability is less than it too. What's worse?.....there are no customer care servicers in the country to turn to when the devices develop faults, which is very likely to happen in no time
I have the infinix race bolt. I was made aware that they share same service centre with Tecno. it's a 4.5, 540 x 960 capacitive touch screen in addition to what someone listed up there. it comes with an 8gb memory card. battery is 1750.

For now the phone performs better than my HTC desire HD except for the camera which looks more like a 5MP instead of 8MP. It has not got Dolby or surround sound like the htc but it has preset equaliser, bass,/treble controls and reverberations. it's very slim and the back is plastic.
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by MasterPDON: 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2013
saxywale:
I have the infinix race bolt. I was made aware that they share same service centre with Tecno. it's a 4.5, 540 x 960 capacitive touch screen in addition to what someone listed up there. it comes with an 8gb memory card. battery is 1750.

For now the phone performs better than my HTC desire HD except for the camera which looks more like a 5MP instead of 8MP. It has not got Dolby or surround sound like the htc but it has preset equaliser, bass,/treble controls and reverberations. it's very slim and the back is plastic.
Where did you get it?? Jumia, right? Is this phone only available in Jumia??
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 02, 2013
MasterPDON: Where did you get it?? Jumia, right? Is this phone only available in Jumia??

A friend got it for me at embiz, 4 otigba. it retailed for 25500, I heard some now sell it for as high as 29k. The guy still got it at same place for another guy at 26k yesterday.
It's model number is x450
Dontripsy: cool phone. what abt stuffs lyk LED FLASH, secondary camera, wifi, etc?
it has no led, it has front camera for Skype. Wi-Fi,yes.Bluetooth, yes.tether, yes.dual sim, yes.3g/H, yes.Icecream sandwich, yes.
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by cyrielo(m): 6:03pm On Mar 02, 2013
i used n3 i faced d same probs cos dat was my first android fone too... well just hold d home button clear all running apps. or force stop the app in manage apps.. tongue
omoyeth: @klens, pls how can I root my own n7, also I don't know how to close an opend application on my n7 bcus I culnd 't see close botton. 4God sake help me out, dis is my first andriod phone.
Thanks.
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by cyrielo(m): 6:13pm On Mar 02, 2013
[quote author=saxywale]

A friend got it for me at embiz, 4 otigba. it retailed for 25500, I heard some now sell it for as high as 29k. The guy still got it at same place for another guy at 26k yesterday.
It's model number is x450 called tecno 450 in some other countries.

so now that you have this race bolt which is almost the same specs with tecno n7 but cheaper price, how would you rate the perfomance of this phone would u say it is below your expectation or very good. would you also recommend this phone to some one that love hd games fast browsing youtube videos watching? cool i mean heavy user.... thank you.. if there other amazing feature u discovered on this device pls share. smiley
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Francheezy(m): 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2013
saxywale ??
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 02, 2013
[quote author=cyrielo][/quote]
When you say heavy user. it all depends on how good you are good in managing android. remember this phone has 512 ram. 4 gig internal memory of which only 2gb is available to user.
8 gig in box ext memory card. 1GHz dual core.On a scale of 10, I rate this phone 8/10 and rate my desire hd 7/10. The phone is fast(with no lags), amazing for games and videos. rich contrast and colour. it even comes loaded with a trimmed version of asphalt 6 and shark attack . Infinix has collabo with gameloft. you can google infinix +gameloft. it comes with youtube app as well. it performed well above my expectation. my younger sister uses a samsung galaxy s3 and could not believe i got this phone for that amount.I would deffo recommend the phone.

it has got light sensor, g sensor,proximity sensor, GPS and Agps. fm radio, n battery. is 1700 not 1750mah. dimension. is 136*68.5*9.1mm. comes with charger,protective case and earphones in box.

800x400 on a 5 inch screen on the n7 was a turn off to me.

1 Like

Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Hotdiamond(m): 7:13pm On Mar 02, 2013
saxywale:
800x400 on a 5 inch screen on the n7 was a turn off to me
Samsung galaxy grand has a 5'' screen with the Same screen resolution.
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by 3face(m): 7:15pm On Mar 02, 2013
bros klens, abeg i need d procedure to root my tecno n7.
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Francheezy(m): 7:15pm On Mar 02, 2013
mehn...infinix all d way,
I d0n 4get n7
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by cyrielo(m): 7:18pm On Mar 02, 2013
ok thanks then am buying two one for me one for my sister..... but the price can i still get it for that 25,500
saxywale:
When you say heavy user. it all depends on how good you are good in managing android. remember this phone has 512 ram. 4 gig internal memory of which only 2gb is available to user.
8 gig in box ext memory card. 1GHz dual core.On a scale of 10, I rate this phone 8/10 and rate my desire hd 7/10. The phone is fast(with no lags), amazing for games and videos. rich contrast and colour. it even comes loaded with a trimmed version of asphalt 6 and shark attack . Infinix has collabo with gameloft. you can google infinix +gameloft. it comes with youtube app as well. it performed well above my expectation. my younger sister uses a samsung galaxy s3 and could not believe i got this phone for that amount.I would deffo recommend the phone.

it has got light sensor, g sensor,proximity sensor, GPS and Agps. fm radio, n battery. is 1700 not 1750mah. dimension. is 136*68.5*9.1mm. comes with charger,protective case and earphones in box.

800x400 on a 5 inch screen on the n7 was a turn off to me.
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 02, 2013
cyrielo: ok thanks then am buying two one for me one for my sister..... but the price can i still get it for that 25,500
if you are buying two. you might be able to get it for 24800 each which I was told is the bulk price if you are buying more than one at emiz beach abi na emi. biz
but what I have noticed bout Nigeria is that once demand increases for a particular product, sellersstart increasing the sales price of that item.
Hotdiamond: Samsung galaxy grand has a 5'' screen with the Same screen resolution.
I have seen the n7. the display is dull and not sharp enough for my liking. but it might be perfect for some.
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by cyrielo(m): 7:43pm On Mar 02, 2013
thanks for the informations,, but how do i locate this emiz biz or beach cheesy lol since i live in festac town.
saxywale:
if you are buying two. you might be able to get it for 24800 each which I was told is the bulk price if you are buying more than one at emiz beach abi na emi. biz
but what I have noticed bout Nigeria is that once demand increases for a particular product, sellersstart increasing the sales price of that item.
I have seen the n7. the display is dull and not sharp enough for my liking. but it might be perfect for some.
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Francheezy(m): 7:52pm On Mar 02, 2013
0nd m0re tin...
Iz d race b0lt dual sim ?
And awz d ba3 ?
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 02, 2013
Francheezy: 0nd m0re tin...
Iz d race b0lt dual sim ?
And awz d ba3 ?
yes.it's dual sim. And the battery is good. Even with 3g/H, it last a whole day and bout 6 hours with moderate use. I.e moderate browsing, game and music . with heavy use say from 8 till 5pm. The battery would have dropped to bout 12%. Unlike my HTC that needs to be charged by 1pm under heavy use.
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 02, 2013
cyrielo: thanks for the informations,, but how do i locate this emiz biz or beach cheesy lol since i live in festac town.
I know it's on the ground floor at 4 otigba, ikeja, that's the Lagos address printed on their nylon.
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Francheezy(m): 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2013
saxywale:
yes.it's dual sim. And the battery is good. Even with 3g/H, it last a whole day and bout 6 hours with moderate use. I.e moderate browsing, game and music . with heavy use say from 8 till 5pm. The battery would have dropped to bout 12%. Unlike my HTC that needs to be charged by 1pm under heavy use.

tnx v.much sir
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2013
Francheezy:
tnx v.much sir
So bout 30 hours moderate use and bout 14 hours. under heavy use and you are welcome sir.
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by MasterPDON: 8:29pm On Mar 02, 2013
saxywale: Infinix has collabo with gameloft. you can google infinix +gameloft.
I googled that out, and....................you're right!cheesy . I'm startin' to get enticed.
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by MasterPDON: 8:33pm On Mar 02, 2013
saxywale:
it even comes loaded with a trimmed version of asphalt 6 and shark attack .
What do you mean by "trimmed"?? ( I'm just deeply concerned 'bout the gaming )
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by mrdrizzy(m): 8:48pm On Mar 02, 2013
saxywale:
I know it's on the ground floor at 4 otigba, ikeja, that's the Lagos address printed on their nylon.
the infinix is definately a fone to get 25k.. Wow..looking at its features and alot of colabos..its a fine device..the race lite beats d Tn3 sef...no my question is.where can i get it in abj..??
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 02, 2013
MasterPDON: What do you mean by "trimmed"?? ( I'm just deeply concerned 'bout the gaming )
for the ashpalt urban, it means you only get to race on few race tracks and can't unlock some cars and tracks except you have the full version of the game.
MasterPDON: I googled that out, and....................you're right!cheesy . I'm startin' to get enticed.
me I gbadun dis phone wella.; D
Abeg, let's not derail n7 thread....
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by mrdrizzy(m): 8:50pm On Mar 02, 2013
MasterPDON: What do you mean by "trimmed"?? ( I'm just deeply concerned 'bout the gaming )
am guessing he meant a change or reduction in the capacity,asin eg. If the asphalt 6 146mb that one is trimmed to 100 or even 90mb
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 02, 2013
mr.drizzy:
am guessing he meant a change or reduction in the capacity,asin eg. If the asphalt 6 146mb that one is trimmed to 100 or even 90mb
correct sir.
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by mrdrizzy(m): 8:53pm On Mar 02, 2013
MasterPDON: I googled that out, and....................you're right!cheesy . I'm startin' to get enticed.
men den that means we have to create a thread for that so nigerians can knw!..cus we are going off topic here.. Bros wale oya open d thread!
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Francheezy(m): 9:19pm On Mar 02, 2013
yh...datz ryt, 0pen d thread
@br0 wale, u d0n r0oT am ?
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Hotdiamond(m): 9:21pm On Mar 02, 2013
mr.drizzy:
men den that means we have to create a thread for that so nigerians can knw!..cus we are going off topic here.. Bros wale oya open d thread!
that's a Good idea. Create a New thread. What'll be the title?
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by 3face(m): 9:24pm On Mar 02, 2013
Abeg oga klens i really need the step to root my tecno n7.Plz my chairman send it to email(skyfaze9464@yahoo.com) or pm me and u fit just post am here.
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 02, 2013
Francheezy: yh...datz ryt, 0pen d thread
@br0 wale, u d0n r0oT am ?
I don't root phones, m always scared after reading the disclaimer of the possibility of bricking ones phone.; D

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (100) (Reply)

List Of WAP Sites You Know / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### / Free Kjv Bible Download On Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.