Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,902 members, 7,945,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:04 AM

Jamb Website Is Very Bad - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Jamb Website Is Very Bad (1738 Views)

Jamb Website Keep Sayiny "no Scannrs Connected" / Why Will The Fg Allow Sidmach Tech Take 100% Control Of Jamb Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Website Is Very Bad by bensoft(m): 7:53am On Feb 27, 2008
JAMB Site is one of the worst site ever created, registering a single student for more than 10 hours, i think they should reframe dia query,
Even ND project is better than JAMB home page
Re: Jamb Website Is Very Bad by my2cents(m): 11:09am On Feb 27, 2008
bensoft,

sorry o. Na now you sabi? I have been saying so for the past 18 months or so. The funny thing is, if you look at the site of the company responsible for it, you will notice that the CEO has 27 years of experience in software development. So it is quite possible that the site was built back when there was only maybe 10 pple using the internet in Nigeria tongue

Seriously though, it sucks. You would think that JAMB would go for a redesign by now. I would imagine many pple have complained about the site by now that they would have done something. Or is it a matter of, "leave them jare. dem no get choice. na only we dey provide dis service. besides, the longer they stay, the better the possibility that we can earn more money from them"? Who knows?
Re: Jamb Website Is Very Bad by jerky1805: 2:06pm On Feb 28, 2008
MY2CENTS
U HARSH GAN O
Re: Jamb Website Is Very Bad by bakenda(m): 3:10pm On Feb 28, 2008
Assuming its very functional,it would have been ok,
but people have to wait till midnight b4 they can register.
They should do something about their bandwidth.People
any problem.May be they should split their servers.
Re: Jamb Website Is Very Bad by Kobojunkie: 3:43pm On Feb 28, 2008
bakenda:

Assuming its very functional,it would have been ok,
but people have to wait till midnight before they can register.
They should do something about their bandwidth.People
any problem.May be they should split their servers.

have you seen Waec's website?? THE HORROR!!! LMAO!!!
Re: Jamb Website Is Very Bad by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 04, 2008
Jamb is a fool, why should they be only one option for registration. Why shouldnt they introduce 2 options like mail and electronic. They want to be modern and forget that sat and toefl has several options.
Re: Jamb Website Is Very Bad by alex406(m): 10:55am On Mar 08, 2008
Well i think this Jamb stuff is the greatest mistake that has emerge in technological aspect in Nigeria.I wish you guys can imagine how i spent 5 good days just for filling a stupid and worthless said Jamb form online.I think they have to get a better programmer and expand their bandwidth cos it sucks to hear people giving different types of views on this.So with this how do you expect their candidates to excel in their results,its never a call for celebration but a call for concentration and reliable services.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help With This Php Code For Email And Sms Autoresponse / I'm Completely Stuck And Need Help With A Javascript Function / Imagine Cup!!!! Microsoft 2017 Challenge!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.